HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US.

tmz.com/2017/01/20/shia-labeouf-live-stream-president-trump-he-will-not-divide-us/

hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a52430/white-house-website-changes/
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-01-20/climate-change-health-care-disappear-from-white-house-website
whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

losers won't be able to afford keeping g the website up AND stand there doing nothing for 8 years. Move along, nothing to see here but irrelevant idiots

>hewillnotdivide.us/
its a mueseum dickhead, of course they will

It would be amazing if some heros from Sup Forums would go there, spread their boipucci for the camera, and chant 'HE WILL NUT INSIDE US.' All it takes is one hero though, and people will meme it, then follow.

bump

If I head over that way I'll do a he will nut inside us.

Also thinking to tape a paper with Sup Forums on it underneath the museum of part. Wondering if camera would pick it up though

WTF IS THE ADDRESS I will GO There aLL THE WAY FROM PHiLLY AND FuCK sHit UP

Might need a cardboard box sign, big though.

>If I head over that way I'll do a he will nut inside us.
Don't be a faggot. Please deliver.

You'd have to post a thread when you're about to do it. Most anons are just butthurt trumpcucks over this, rather than seeing it as an opportunity to make OC.

When will this fat cow get thirsty?

You won't do such thing. You are pussy ass bitch defined. We all know such thing won't ever happen so please stop wasting bandwidth you faggot.

There must be plenty of Jew Yorkers on Sup Forums, even some only blocks away from this museum.

It's still early though, this only started yesterday and it's going to last for the whole 4 years they say. Internet trolling a livestream is just as much part of "livestream art" as protest is. T

I will travel there tomorrow and spray paint Sup Forums on the wall behind also spray paint the camera.

Hitler NOT tO buY ASS

Im going to NY for 4 days, I have a fair bit planned including a day in Jersey, If I can fit it, I'll post before and while at the scene. But no promises. I can't risk getting into trouble and shit either, that's what holds me back too.

HE will notify us!

rofl im like a ten minute drive away from these faggots

Spray painting "HE WILL NUT INSIDE US" would be perfect. Imagine that phrase even getting on the news.

Please do something. Sup Forums needs a hero.

Need more ideas

>HE NUT INSIDE IVANKA

To imply that Ivanka's 3 kids are really Donald Trump's children from incest.

Yes

HE NUT INSIDE IVANKA

HE NUTTED INSIDE IVANKA

Something like that, whatever sounds the best.

>1v1 me on rust
I used to play MW2 a long time ago. Made me 'ave a giggle m8.

HE DID NUT IN IVANKA'S PUSS.

Ironically they're the ones dividing themselves from everyone else.

Fuck you casey

sell out jew taking selfies with pedestrians

Fat chinks vocal cords are slowly giving up..

this is so beautiful, she will be whispering "please fuck me, my white daddy" all month long

Shia will be getting so much new pussy daily from this, just like that time he watched all his movies in front of a livestream cam. I'm jelly.

67, 37th St New York

Someone order a taxi

HIS COCK IS INSIDE US

HIS COCK BELONGS INSIDE US

I FEEL BOYS VAGINAS

I FEEL HOT [insert 3 syllables

>hewillnotdivide.us/
Holy shit, that is so fucking annoying. These idiots are the ones who are dividing us, if they had bothered to listen to Trump yesterday he literally tried to extend an olive branch to these fucking morons.

bumping

Sooooo this is how a normal citizen of NY looks like and behaves? Or can this be said about all urban amerifags? Because it looks disgusting to me. Germanfag talking.

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a52430/white-house-website-changes/

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-01-20/climate-change-health-care-disappear-from-white-house-website

bamp

PIZZA GUY ARRIVED

HE WILL NOT RECEIVE A TIP

Evil nazi virus

Human Immunodeficiency Virus

Hewullnahtdevidus

HE WILL NUT IN BOIPUSS