ITT: we have a civilised conversation

ITT: we have a civilised conversation.

That's it. No dubs. No spiderman. No nonsense. Just refined and stimulating discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha gay

self checked

I'll get the proverbial ball rolling then. Should we be funding interplanetary exploration when there are pressing social issues which ought to be dealt with?

NIGGER FAGGOTS

I dont see why my sexual preferences should be any of your concern.

Within a few years my organization is going to be siezing control in a few unstable countries then using them to hopefully take over a good portion of the world and usher in the first true era of peace

Why is this place such cancer

Is "faggot" a reference to the pork and oat dumplings of western European cookery or meager bundles of firewood?

Good question. I would argue that the anonymity attracts degenate lowlife scum who revel in shitposting and masturbating over paedophilic cartoons. Your thoughts?

Actually, space exploration research lead to an improvement in everyone's life because of the need for innovation.
You have a list here : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies

Well now im just plain confused. Was that an accusation? Or an assertion?

Whilst i dont contest that space exploration and the pursuit thereof has facilitated many technological and therloretical advancements, i would argue that america, russia, and the human species as a whole could have saved itself untold hardships had it collectively applied those untold billions to pursuits such as providing fresh water, food, and aid to those in need. Indeed space exploration is merely the tip of the ideological iceberg which i hope to expose during our illustrious chinwag. I suppose my real argumet is: should we conserve and economise what we have and protect the living, or focus on achieving great goals for posterity with little regard for resource rationing?

May i join you please?

:(

My thoughts precisely.

hey, looks like you need to talk. What do you want to say ? We can discuss about it or I can just listen to you if you prefer.

Back off you skank this is my thread

What will replace capitalism when society reaches a state of production so efficient that less than 1% of society is needed to work?

This question is based on the growing efficiency of automation, and sophisticstion of robots. Just look at the percent of the population needed to farm. It was once the great majority among vocations, but now is increasingly done by fewer individuals.

Given time farming, and all other industries, will be able to be run by a selecr few. When that day comes will we still need to sell our labor in order to feed, clothe, shelter, and entertain ourselves? What will be the next great leap in civics.

Sure youll know who we are when it happens and youll be free to immigrate

I have a feeling were all going to be zonked out in Virtual Reality. Nothing will matter

yes and no. Defund NASA completely. Those guys are a joke

I say that because NASA is just for show. ALL real advancements in aeronautics and engine technology is being done and developed in the military

NASA is just unnecessary, and is there to make us feel included in the game.

I think an ample study of what consciousness is will be much more rewarding to the benefit of humankind than trying to get to the moon again

I think so

What would be the benefits of such a study ?

Also NASA advancements imply much more than engine technology. See this post for examples.

Spider-Man is here

I would point you towards reading Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'. Although robotics is not discussed directly, all of the lower castes could be considered an allegory for robots/intelligent ai

fuck civilisation