Is he an aspie?

Is he an aspie?

Other urls found in this thread:

metatube.com/en/videos/329150/Is-Barron-Trump-Autistic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like it

part asparagus i believe. From his uncles side of the family of course.

Yes, he's one of us

Not anymore than you are

jesus that kid is autistic as fuck

His dad had him at like 60 so yea

The problem isnt an old dad, its an old mother.

Sperm does decrease in quality when one gets older. Sure, the effects of age are more noticeable for women.

lets summon him on this thread

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm guessing someone told him to smile but he didnt really want to be there so he was acting out a little.

He's a 10yo forced to wear a suit and attend high class shit he barely understands. He's acting like anyone that age would.

"I wish I was at home playing COD"

Motherfucker has a math quiz in the morning. Probably gonna go home and wear his spiderman PJ's while watching simpsons before bed at 9pm.

She had him at 36
that's not an old mother

It's both
For most of these disorders, the likelihood of the disorder increased steadily with paternal age. When compared to a child born to a 24-year-old father, a child born to a 45-year-old father was 3.5 times more likely to have autism, 13 times more likely to have ADHD and 25 times more likely to have bipolar disorder.

Indeed

He had to clap for like 15 minutes. His mother corrected his boyish behavior. Who is that girl that keeps checking him out though?

>
>>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I fucking died thats perfect for summoning an autismo.

more like his dad is a petty criminal and his mother is a whore

Or maybe he's just not comfortable to be surrounded by so many people and in the centre of attention and is just sperging out a little.

no silly, sperm is usually not older than a few days.
The eggs however were kept in warm humid storage for 40+ years.

Here's your (You)

He's cute tho

he likes suits. because he was raised an idiot, like his father was, look what his father has become - a sith lord.

No. He is a 10 year old kid, bored out of his mind, trolling his mother.

I'm am not a lip reader. But she said "stop it, barron", am I right?

Either spoiled or autistic. Baron if you're in here answer the damn question

his mother is a high priced prostitute and his father is a professional conman and business failure. can you blame the kid for having an attitude?

>tfw you will never suck the milk from this tits

this
looks like the kid spent the last year closed off from other kids, and dragged around the country by his family to shit he doesn't understand, too young to be friends with his siblings. it looks like the only person that spends time with him is his own mother and all he wants is to be a kid.

Those look like Ms. Garrisons tits from south park

He wanted to go back home and play GTA online

This would explain Chris Chandler

>when you take your clone out of the incubator too early and he ended up having autism

interesting stats.
mind to share the data?

No he is ten.

He is a 3 at best.

Was hoping he could not turn out like his father
But he was made get a shitty trump haircut
Wear a suit
Now he sees there's point in living and must get revenge on trump

whats that thing tangeling out of her pussy? a tie? is it smoke?

" Oh fuck I'm going to look like that"
"Nggghhhhhaaaaaa"

U dont know what shadows are? Theres two lights pointed at her

kek

metatube.com/en/videos/329150/Is-Barron-Trump-Autistic/

Low quality genetics from both parents ..

no, thats shopped in
i can tell from the pixels

kek. thats fucking ancient. thats more than 3/4ths of her life.

duh

this beautiful shota is the only reason i voted Trump.

>time to argue about how im not autistic to my cool friends

No, he's probably smarter than you though. Also why are you so obsessed with a 10 year old?

Here's your (You)

hes just not comfortable being out in the front stage which is acceptable. Just wait until he gets more comfortable.

You fuckers act like you've never been cringey because you didnt know how to interperate the situation.

Obama played it smart and all of his close family, and daughters stayed mostly out of the picture, Trump is not doing the same because they are boner indusing hotness.

But who really knows anyways the kid could be part potato

Beat it kid. You weren't even old enough to vote in the last 2 elections.

No... he is 10yo.. he is just a tall kid

He aint that cute but sure whatever

Hes no comb-prince

>calling a 10 year old autistic because he acts like a child
What makes someone autistic is fapping to traps and furry like you do

He is so cute that I wanna date him

Why the fuck do you take an image of iFunny fag

But fatha I want to go out and play with the chickens

It was this big Swedish study. Just look it up on google.

lol I'm 26 you faggot.

bad boob job

>Why the fuck do you take an image of iFunny fag
To trigger faggots like you.

20 dollars says barron becomes a trap

Basically this. I don't think most people on this Chinese image board undestands how kids behave. I remember my dad would drag me to his business dinners a lot when I was a kid, and I was bored as hell, not really understanding what was going on. Often, I would act like Baron did, looking blank faced and sometimes having quick fits to release the energy build up of having to stay still and look "normal."

Kids just want to be with other kids and play, not be dragged into the world of adults. I feel bad especially for Baron because he's only 10 and is going to be rediculed and bullied for being the son of DJT, regardless of if he actually understands what is going on.

a what?

Does anyone else here want to fuck him or is it just me?

He's 10 years old you moron. I'll bet you were a real barn burner at 10.

It's just you I'm afraid...
But that said, I would give 5 $ to see him being gangraped by a dozen or so BBCs

Shit bait mate

Maybe but he's also 10 years old

Everyone is on the spectrum. He's not that far into it. He's mostly pent up energy and hormones right now.

Definitely belongs to Sup Forums

>dad shaved his head
fuck you guy

Or you can link it since you're the one who talked about it?

He always looks tired or miserable everywhere he goes. His mom is his best friend, his dad is never around and he has no siblings near his age. Probably doesn't have many friends either. Look at him, he knows he'll never get to experience what being a kid is like

Boy King of America when

that's clearly a coping mechanism so either a) the kid's been beat and he's overcompensating to avoid punishment, or b) he's an aspie and he's making an effort to show excitement that misses the mark a bit.

Nobody cares, you fucking fuckwit.