Were the early 2010s a golden age of rap?

Were the early 2010s a golden age of rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12679020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from 2010 to 2015 with the exception of 2014's shit year yes. Really was a resurgence of the genre after that ringtone, glitter shirt, wallet chans and lil wayne shit era.

>make stupid thread
>posts pic of (((rapper))) I'm paid to shill

How clever

no

honestly no

some incredible albums, for sure a highlight, but still cant compare to early 90s

what exactly was wrong with 2014?

stop talking to yourself

imo 2008-2011 was shit. 2012-present is doing quite well though

Literally no one believes this.

Fuck you. Fuck whoever is paying you. And fuck Kendrick Lamar.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

whoa....

lad nobody is shilling for K dot, we are just having a discussion about 2010s hip hop. It's not just Kendrick being discussed, I know you probably from Sup Forums the way you throw the word shill. There are no shills on this board we are way to small of a board for that. All we have is dedicated trolls like the xxxtenacion autist and the grimes poster. Get off this board and fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>GKMC
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Does he even mention white people once on this album?

No, but it was a silver age.

If the new Kendrick album is great, then the 2010s Would rival the 90s in terms of hip hop quality
as of now, 90's>10's>00's>80's

idk man im vince staples on this shit fuck the 90s it's the 10s.

Yea

Made a poll relating to this question.

strawpoll.me/12679020

87-94

not really debatable

m8 he's in literally every Kendrick thread. It's the same guy every time, nothing you say will change anything. Just try to ignore him in the future

>people unironically believe this
OutKast was the last good hiphop group. Kendrick is hot garbage and if he didn't have connections in Compton he would have never became popular.

>if he didn't have connections in Compton that have connections in Israel he would have never become popular.

I don't think that golden age is over yet
pic related