Peak Keira is 10 years away behind

>peak Keira is 10 years away behind

KILL ME

She was never anything special desu

was good in that flick with stevie c

she's only 31 now? I never realized she was that young there, thought she was in her late 20s.

Flat as a board
Manly face

i hope she shows she pusy lips in a film ive seen her sexy boobie too often to not have!

The beautiful thing about this place is that you never know for sure if people like this are trolling or just some serious fuckups, sitting in their caves and posting this kind of shit.

Never liked that flat whore bitch cunt.

She was only 17 when Pirates came out.

She still has the most beautiful face in existence

Shes still great looking. imo shes matured well with my desires

wow loser geting small willy hard thinking hes good on here go away

she has top tier milf potential

how do you know I'm not the fuckup, sitting here, posting obscene shit and masturbating furiously to the contents of my own posts?

She was only 15 when she first showed her boobies on camera

because posting means your

It can really go both ways m8

Holy shit MOMMY

That's because one tends to presume that she and Natalie Portman share the same birth year. The truth is that, when Natalie had already matured to full cunny potential, Keira was still of pants-piddling sub-loli-age. If you don't go by the Nabokovian definition of nymphet-age, that is.

>her boobies

Let's be realistic here. It's more appropriate to call them nipples.

I saw her in Seeking a Friend for the End of the World and thought she was still cute.

She's only 31 for fucks sake. Women don't get ugly until their late 40s if they take good care of themselves.

Calm down rajeet.

>if they take good care of themselves.

Not many do though. Especially not in Hollywood. Keira doesn't seem like she was big into the party and drug lifestyle though, so she should be fine until her late 40s or maybe even 50s.

Even most Hollywood crack whores don't look nearly as bad as their "real world" counterparts.

I've met enough crack whores in dingy trailer parks to say this. Lohan looks damn good for a woman that's ingested more cocaine than the combined population of a low income housing area.

love nubs

tickle buds

Wait, she had tits ten years ago? Where did they go? Proof?

it was a push up bra or something

Is she not embarrassed not to have tits? Is her husband or boyfriend not embarrassed? Why did she even get naked? Why no surgery? What mental illnesses does she have that made her take her clothes off and act confidently? What the hell is wrong with her?

I hate that Hollywood chose to push her as the next big thing instead of other better looking British actresses who are equally talented

Shiet I like it when women dress it down.

Post more Hayley, only reason I watched Agent Carter but dropped all superhero shit after Felicity was shot. I just don't care anymore for some reason.

>she cucked a black man in love actually with a white man

kids these days.

she doesn't even look different than in ops pic damnit