Brazilions actually think they invented the airplane

>Brazilions actually think they invented the airplane
This is not even a joke by the way, they're literally the only country in the world teaching children in school that Santos Dumont performed the first manned flight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kigWZGPPQao
youtube.com/watch?v=iAARzqCgBtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AUEHAUEHUahuhuahuhHAhOooo

now THIS is a proper post

>they're literally the only country in the world teaching children in school that Santos Dumont performed the first manned flight.
They actually teach kids about the Wright brothers too, it's just that they're too stupid to learn the truth by themselves

*catapults the fuck out

tee hee

We're actually taught Dumont performed the first flight without a catapult, while the Wright brothers performed the first fight, although assisted by a catapult.

But we did

No, "we" didn't. Dumont did, and he was more French than he was Brazilian, and he didn't "invent" it either, he just worked from an already existing project and made it fly by its own means of propulsion, without the catapult. Americans invented the airplane, Dumont simply adapted it.

yes, yes you are a self-hater that needs brazil to be shit at any rate to justify your misery and abandoning your family and friends for low pay job in a first world country. Prove me wrong

>Americans invented the airplane, Dumont simply adapted it.
Both didn't even know each other my friend. Also Dumont had more contact with aeronautical engineering than the Wright Brothers

kill yourself

thanks for proving me right my friend. Now go spam more self-hating, maybe you can convince some foreigners into believing you are a damned soul that needs to immigrate to their country

>Another common objection of the Santos Dumont camp is that the Wright brothers used a catapult to launch their airplane. They ignore the fact that the Wright brothers made over 40 flights of varying lengths before they built a catapult, including the four flights on December 17, 1903. They also ignore the records of the flights the Wrights made in 1904 and 1905, which show that the catapult wasn't always used. If the Wrights felt they had sufficient headwinds, they took off without it.

>The Wrights continued to use the catapult and launching rail long after they needed to because they felt it offered an advantage over wheels. Aircraft with wheels needed a long take-off run; with a rail the Wrights could be off the ground in as little as 60 feet. Additionally, the rail kept the airplane headed in the proper direction until the air was flowing over the control surfaces fast enough to give the pilot adequate control. Ground loops and other accidents were all too common in wheeled aircraft that had to traverse some distance before the controls became effective.

>Wilbur Wright experienced this anti-catapult chauvinism in France in 1908 when he set an altitude record and the Federation Aeronautique Internationale denied him the record because he made an "assisted" take-off. To prove to the French that whatever assistance the catapult had provided was beside the point, Wilbur took off unassisted on skids alone and set the record anew.

>Two years later, the Wrights gave in to market pressures and began to install wheeled undercarriages on their airplanes. But they still used the same engine they had used when they first flew in France. Power wasn't an issue; they could have added wheels earlier. They simply believed that the catapult and rail system was better.

I didn't want to waste my time counter argumenting you so I went straight to the point
Fucking kill yourself you monkey

>you support the facts therefore you're self-hater
That's not even an argument. Climb back to the top of your tree and hang on there until the real people finish talking.

Americans got the first working aircraft and flew it first. Dumont invented a whole different aircraft under a totally different purpose. Comparing one with the other is just as stupid as it looks.

but they did

DELETE

>They ignore the fact that the Wright brothers made over 40 flights of varying lengths before they built a catapult, including the four flights on December 17, 1903.
proofs? wait there is none since he was afraid of having his project stolen and lose money due to losing a patent

Rio has the first backward flying airplane though.

youtube.com/watch?v=kigWZGPPQao

kek

It doesn't even matter who did it first, if we go by that metric then neither the Wright Brothers or Dumont were first.

What matters is that Dumont made the first reliable design that actually kicked off the airplane revolution unlike the brothers who just autistically hid it for no good reason.

>working aircraft
>catapult
>hiding it from the world since they wanted money
Dumont is the real hero we need

Fuckwit

wew

No, but you are going to do it for me so there is no need for me telling you to do the same

That's exactly how it's supposed to work, Achmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAARzqCgBtw

Are you denying all of this proof just so you can have le brazilian pride and boost your ego? This is why people think you're monkeys.

what proof? that you suck american cock for a hobby?

No it's not. It's ridiculous monkey science.

Is this a proxy? I've never seen a brazilian this retarded.

He was French, dumbass.

>Being this desperate to be relevant
Just be content with your large ass jungle and river, guys

I guess Brazil didn't invent anything after all then.

>He was French, dumbass.
He was born in Minas Gerais

This is the portugese with severe inferiority problems. DO NOT ANSWER TO THIS BAIT.

t. proxy

It didn't.

He was only born in Brazil. Dumont was ethnically French, not Brazilian.

>Dumont was ethnically French, not Brazilian.
MUUUUUUUUH HERITAGE, you are unironically a selfhater that boasts yourself due to being """"""european""""" or some other shit. When in reality you are just monkey like every single one of us

>n-no u

>He was only born in Brazil. Dumont was ethnically French, not Brazilian.
autism, he even killed himself in a house in Guarujá, had his family here and everything

>Alberto Santos
>ethnically French
>not Brazilian
>only born in Brazil
He always saw himself as a Brazilian m8, this is not debatable.

>we're all monkeys, guys!
>r-right?
Just fuck off already you delusional nationalist

isto é verdade, o mestiço do OP não representa s opinião portuguesa

Wright Brothers first unassisted, powered, sustained flight: 1903

Santos Dumont's first unassisted, powered, sustained flight: 1906

Why is this so hard to understand?

>Wright Brothers first unassisted, powered, sustained flight: 1903
proofs?

The brazilian education system is shit and people are being brainwashed by the government to be blind nationalists

>I am a special snowflake better than everyone else!!!! Pls accept me and my autism
you sure must be hot shit with girls my friend

any brazillian femanons here?

Look, ever if we were to disregard the technical issues of the flights performed by them and only take into account the dates, Santos-Dumont should still be more praised than the Wrights, specially because he had altruistic visions for flying machines, indeed sharing his projects for free, unlike the others who were chasing money.

At the time the FIA said the Wright Flyer didn't count because it didn't have wheels.

If anything nationalists and people that care about their country and people that matter in this world, shitty people like you that give up at every challenge are the ones that will be forgotten in history and despised by everyone around you

You're such a nigger. Brazil never had the infrastructure for science, ever. Dumont had to do that in France and his patent is registered in France, you dumb ape.

Fucking Christ these niggers. This should be a debate between Americans and the French, not between Americans and chimpanzees.

>waaah why isn't everyone uneducated and delusional like me
We can do this all day, Uilsom.

This fucking new-world heritage is bullshit.

He had 1 french grandparent. Out of 4. The other 3 were either Portuguese or some other European, but since everyone else is 3/4 Portuguese and 1/4 random, people use the 1/4th to differentiate themselves, not realizing that everyone has 75% of the same heritage.

It's like a croissant telling a bread that he's made of sugar.

It happens all the time with Anglo-Americans and Spics as well. You cunts don't get to pick and choose the coolest of your ancestors. You either pick the largest portion or just live your life as a mutt. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

A catapult is not an engine. The guy that invented the train is also not credited for the car because they both have wheels.

The Americans invented a manned glider, the Brazilians invented the plane.

Nationalists are actually dumb as shit, especially brazilian ones. Take this thread as an example.

Brazilians invented Brazilian jiu-jitsu

>le nigger le chimps le etc etc
M8 you are pathetic. Glad I know you already so I won't waste time with your garbage. CarcamANUS like you are scum.

Dumont spent most of his life in FRANCE. He had FRENCH blood, not fucking Brazilian monkey. He worked on 14bis in FRANCE. His patent is registered in FRANCE. He flew it for the first time in, guess what, FRANCE. For the fucking's sake, he was FRENCH.

That's wrong too because the catapult was a later addition of the Wright Brothers.

"During the spring and summer they suffered many hard landings, often damaging the aircraft and causing minor injuries. On August 13, making an unassisted takeoff, Wilbur finally exceeded their best Kitty Hawk effort with a flight of 1,300 feet (400 m). Then they decided to use a weight-powered catapult to make takeoffs easier and tried it for the first time on September 7. On September 20, 1904, "

Also, didn't Dumont basically live in Paris full-time and had little to do with Brazil?

No, they copied it from the Japanese. Nice try, though.

"Brazilian" is an ethnicity as much as "American" is, that is to say it isn't one unless you're a retard from Appalachia

>Also Dumont had more contact with aeronautical engineering than the Wright Brothers
They actually had a wind tunnel and a background with mechanics and gliders so they weren't exactly novices.

No you can't, since my opinions are common sense meanwhile yours are literally autistic and revolves only around you. You need to fight against the entire country, meanwhile I am with the entire country. Unironically 200 million people against your autistic screeching. Yes, REEEE all you want, you will never ever convince people of your shit ideas, and you will be forever hiding and fleeing to your autistic safespace
>Brazil never had the infrastructure for science, ever.
>Dumont had to do that in France and his patent is registered in France, you dumb ape.
And since when that stopped a brazilian of developing things? If he identifies himself as brazilian and is proud of our culture, there is nothing stopping him of being brazilian
>REEEE.jpg
kek, you are pathetic

Yes, but Dumont already had flown a zeppelin around the Eiffel tower and other stuff

That's why it's called brazilian jiu jitsu because it's the brazilian version of jiu jitsu that rapes in mma

The reason pretty much all aviation historians and experts agree that the Wright Brothers invented the airplane is because it was powered by an engine and merely helped by the wind, was steerable, and could stay up in the air on it's own.

>wait there is none since he was afraid of having his project stolen and lose money due to losing a patent
There were multiple witnesses to the first and following flights including a camera.

>The reason pretty much all american aviation historians and experts agree that the Wright Brothers invented the airplane is because it was powered by an engine and merely helped by the wind, was steerable, and could stay up in the air on it's own.
FTFY

"Jiu Jitsu" doesn't exist. "Juu Jutsu" does. Brazilian jiu jitsu is a copy of juu jutsu.

>There were multiple witnesses to the first and following flights including a camera.
proofs? are there pics?

guys every country pulls this "we did it first" bullshit there's no use arguing with these faggots they're too braindead to listen to reason

No, the reason for it is because Brazil doesn't have as many (((historians))).

Wrights plane couldn't take off. It's not a plane any more than a plank is a boat because it floats.

that's what I said

>I've been living in France all my life cause it's a great nation where I can invest all my scientific knowledge on
>I have French ancestry
>I fulfilled my lifetime dream in France

>I'm proud of being a baboon

Nigger, he was French. He simply had pity on Chimpanzil and said "yeah, yeah... it's totally Brazilian".

You said "jiu jitsu"

Yes he is as French and not Brazilian as you are Foreign and not Brazilian

It's no use to argue with monkeys. At this point he is probably just doing it for (You)s.

because that's how it's spelled

why am I speaking with a monkey, I must be going crazy

You're a good guy, Iro

You are just answering a weak ass bait.

Am I getting baited? Just look up "Juu Jutsu", you retard.

Try googling it.

this

>Dumont was ethnically French, not Brazilian.
kek good luck finding an "ethnic brazilian"
This is bad bait even for hue standards.

Nah, too lazy

OK

this

>good luck finding an "ethnic brazilian"

OK

No evidence, they were lying, only 5 years later they proved that they could fly, 2 years after Dumont.

>In 1903 , came to Europe the news that Wright had conducted the first controlled flight in an airplane. However, the only evidence was a telegram written by the own brothers , telling have flown against winds of about 40 mph. Within two years , the rumors were that they had traveled greater distances , reaching impressive 39 kilometers . " But the brothers did not even divulged a picture , and did not allow neutral witnesses accompany the experiment." The French ignored done for lack of concrete evidence
>However, the only evidence was a telegram written by the own brothers
>The French ignored done for lack of concrete evidence

Don't bother replying to this retard.

He's the same guy that posts gore and liveleak videos, the
>chimpanzilians guy

He's just a retarded troll

>Spend his entire life studying Physics and engineering here.
>Moved to France cuz they would bank and help him complete his invention

Only bitter people deny this.

ooo... ooo.. OOOO.. OO AH OOOOOOOOOO AH OOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAH OOOH OOH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHH OOOOO OOEEEEEEE OOHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OHOHOHO OOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHO OO OOOO OO.. o.. oooo.. oOO OO AH OOOOOO.. OOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK

>pretty much all aviation historians and experts agree

Only your jews and other similar (((western))) countries, I was in france and Santos Dumont was there, not the whatever brothers.

Then again frogs are known for stealing other countries shit so I don't like them but it's a fact that the Wright brothers had no evidence of flying until 2 years after Dumont.

>He's the same guy that posts gore and liveleak videos, the
>chimpanzilians guy

Yeah I noticed that, looks like he removed his Extra Flags and changed his limited vocabulary a little bit hoping that no one would notice it's him.

so from what I learned in this thread, everyone thinks the wright brothers were the first flight?
wright brothers were the first flight with steering which is a big accomplishment but really just a small step from the bigger accomplishment of creating a device that can actually fly
the first man to fly was Otto Lilienthal who used the wing design that is crucial to all heavier than air flight, his advancements created aviation and made heavier than air flight possible
the wright brothers just copied his design many years later and added a few extra strings and pulleys to it, not an accomplishment

Only half of those posts are (You)s and I don't know who the "chimpanzilians guy" is.