How do i obtain weed fast in prague

How do i obtain weed fast in prague
>asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMybxAoSvS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know a guy that knows a guy like everywhere else

You buy it off the niggers on Václavák. It's trash though.

Literally ask to the first group of niggers you see, it worked for me.

how can you not find weed in prague, just ask literally anyone

Kill you're a self

>Buying ANYTHING from niggers

Lmao

>dutchfag planning his criminal actions in czechia
>WEEDS GOOD 4 U GUISE Xd

An english man with a liverpool team T-shirt and hat tried to sell it to me at 12:00 A.M. in Wenceslas square.

>tfw quit weed 5 months ago to get new job
>new job only tests once to get hired never again
>my 2 dealers are gone now or now answering their phone for me

Trump needs to legalize the shit ASAP.

I was so drunk I couldn't even walk, I wouldn't do it again, I was 18. The niggers spoke to me in italian with a northern accent kek.

>Dutch
>how to obtain weed
>"Asking for a friend"
(X) doubt

How about you stop being a degenerate instead

>smoking the herbal jew

Stop smoking weed. You are an embarrassment to your fellow Europeans. Don't be fooled the (((those))) who tell you there are minuscule long term effects. youtube.com/watch?v=OMybxAoSvS8

DUDE IT CURES CANCER LMAO

DUDE I FEEL SO MUCH AFTER I SMOKE

the long term effects of life is death
>stop living!

The only reason why weed seems more degenerate than, say, tobacco is because it's illegal, and even that is pretty recent relative to the drug's history.
I'm not going to act like it has no health negatives and cures cancer immediately: it's a drug just like any other drug. Just like alcohol, tobacco, or even fucking caffeine.
There's nothing that makes weed "special" enough to warrant being degerate while other drugs aren't. You could make the case that drugs in general are degenerate but you'd have to treat them equally.
t. Not a Pothead

Social life would be infinitely better for everyone if weed were the legalized norm in place of alcohol. The fact that people still seperate booze from drugs as if they are two seperate things baffles me.

Seems to me that anything that causes pleasure is immediately demonized. People can take prescription drugs all day to do all kinds of fucked-up shit to you but somehow inhaling the smoke from a plant that makes you happy is worse

Other drugs are degenerate too, excellent point.

The main reason I see marijuana as a positive thing is because it gives people an introduction to the mind altering state that can be achieved through psychedelics, which are extremely beneficial for peoples' psyche. Weed itself is just a "fun" drug, but if it gets more people trying LSD and DMT it does its job.

How is the state of the weed in the US? Here is illegal of course, but people tend to be really bland with this and is socially accepted in a large part of the population, actually, the "marihuana cures cancer and stop wars xD" mentallity is really common here.

States are gradually legalizing it, Hell even in my backwards ass state they're starting to only give tickets instead of prison sentences. The culture is definitely changing around it as people see that states like California and Colorado aren't burning to the ground.

Ask your friends or young coworkers.

One of them probably sells or knows someone who sells.

At least in Florida, almost every person under the age of 30 smokes at least occasionally. I don't know a single person who hasn't tried it at least once.

DUDE

WEED

WEED

LMAO

DUUUUUUUUUDES

why is blacky crying

Blacks on the Vaclavaks. If you see someone smoke weed, just like that, you could ask him, if he knows anybody, that works sometimes too, if you don't look suspicous.
>dutch guy
>asking about weed
?

Where you at bro I'll hook you up

Appeal to authority

the weed too strong