What are they mad about?

What are they mad about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPVOyfwiGf8
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0RzhVJSxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are mad about trump becoming president

Same

One time, the guy that's now president made an off-color remark about women in what he thought was private, and liberals have equated this to the systematic murder of some 6 million persons.

not this

Just because the first female to run for president runs, it doesn't mean she NEEDS to be elected.

Oh

>
they preferred a beastly gay hater that opposed same sex marriage hated niggers jews muslims her entire career until she saw it was becoming unpopular around 2014-2015 so she flipped on a dime. not to mention she loves to bash any cunt her retarded raping husband attacked.

12 yr old rape fantasies

yeah, because this is true and what trump said is pure misogyny.

dumbass.

They can't even articulate what they're mad about. All they can do is rage and complain about "something" that in some way vaguely triggers their inner crybaby.

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. In decades of watching politics we have all collectively seen people find their voices, use them to be heard, and come forward to protest all kinds of things that needed to be protested but this has somehow morphed into a need to protest for protests sake. These people are imagining things on the fly to get upset about and before they even consider what has and hasn't happened or been proven they're making signs and throwing rocks.

This is so badly made. Like only the most ignorant people would believe this

trump is a known pedophile & fucked his daughter ivanka when she was a child. Trumps fellow billionaire & convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein supplied him with other underage girls

"Everything on the internet is true"
-Einstien

Exactly like the one where people quoted Trump as saying he would run republican because only dumb people vote republican.

Completely false, and only ignorant people would believe it.

Oh, except Hillary did those things and worst.

Defunding of planned parenthood, removal of obamacare, healthcare no longer supporting birth control, removal of climate protection measures... a sexist in charge of the country..

I mean, I voted for Trump, but let's not pretend like it's some mystery out of no where why women would be upset.

It is badly made. That's not necessarily important though. Is the recording real? Has Clinton refuted the content of it if it does exist?

It's like the thing with Russia. People keep crying about Russia affecting the outcome of the election. Well of course they affected the outcome of the election. Governments all over the world try to affect the outcome of our elections. They donate money and change policy at times to try and affect it. The Iranian government held the hostages in 1980 until the moment Reagan was sworn in for a reason. This is not new. Did Russia hack voting machines or change votes? No. They released a bunch of hacked emails. What liberals can't understand is that we know they did this and we don't care. Hell I wish I could have seen Trump's emails too and probably next election both sides will get hacked if they don't get their shit together.

It's not that the emails were hacked and released. It's the content of them that got the bitch kicked to the curb and she can't and won't deny they're real.

hasn't happened, hasn't happened, hasn't happened, hasn't happened. Hasn't happened...

When one of these things actually happens I'll pay attention to you emotional cunts. Until then you're just a pack of bleating bitches all demonstrating to the entire world why nobody pays any attention to your emotional, imbalanced asses.

I read the court transcript, watched the video of her interview about it. its true fagget

>removal of climate protection
Trump is now the only world leader who is a climate change denier

All trumps wives have been mail order brides from some 3rd world shithole...This latest one malena, looks like a tranny LOL

Passable though

Wahhhh

passable as an alien keks

>trump is a known pedophile & fucked his daughter ivanka when she was a child.

gonna need some citations on this one you wingnut.

If these people had left their houses in early November they'd have nothing to protest but since a lot of them didnt didn't vote when they had a chance they need to accept it and shut up.
Protesting democracy is the complete opposite of that the rest of the world does. These are so delusional.

The Clintons also have close ties to Epstien. Bill has made frequent trips in Epstien's private jet which allegedly frequently brings along underage prostitutes.

obama's admin removed that. thats how it works fagget.

So what? He's about to get more information on climate change than he could possibly ever imagine and I'm sure his position will change because of that. How has he made anything worse in 24 hours?

I just love how triggered Trumpetts get when somebody says they don't like their god-emperor. They'd watch Trump rape their mother and call her a cuck for resisting.

In all fairness though this is the second first lady in a row to look like a pre-op tranny. At least this one looks like she started life in a correct species.

Actually she looks like how all models strive to look.
Watch the neon demon.

this post is about retards marching, nice try libtard this is your typical mo for any arguement.

tru dat ...ameritards are some ugly sonsofbitches lolz

KEK
The hypocritical irony in every liberal tear.

People marching in protest? As opposed to sitting at home jerking off in your basement, like you? Why does that make you triggered?

Except she's African.
And trumps wife is Slovenian.
And you're dumb as fuck.

>projecting
Projecting
>assuming

lol all amerifats are mixed race ugly mulattos i.e. they are truly mongerl subhumans with a mixed genetic cesspool of european criminals, negroid slaves and redskinned savages

You must be so much fun at parties.

At least learn how to greentext properly. It's like pepe is the first meme you kids have ever heard

They are protesting so it DOESNT happen you retard

Pfft. Why?

Heh. Good luck with that.

lol you're just proving me correct libtard, BY THE WAY YOU MUST BE AT WORK?

Rejoice everyone! According to Chris-Chan, we DO NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT!
youtube.com/watch?v=QPVOyfwiGf8

It's a Saturday, you teenage edgelord

Saturday, turd sandwich. Saturday.

Yes, that's why they are protesting for the slim change that it does change somthing that probably can't be changed, welcome to protesting 101

It was never going to happen and they're the retards who think that their little million woman march and faggot parade will be reason why.

These are professional victims and protestors. They're out their protesting because they think they matter and it makes them feel like they did something. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I always find it interesting that people that protest always seem to have time to do so during 'work' hours.

Better to try to fight for what you believe then just sit back

Weekend

0/10

People used to protest about real problems and important issues. Now you panty shields march over which bathroom a mentally ill half-butchered man/woman gets to urinate in and cry over imagined instances of misogyny and racism when your parents and grandparents were the last people to really be affected en mass by those issues. A bunch of little masked turds with black flags and masks hiding their face while they break windows of businesses aren't protesters. They're criminals and the police needed to answer that with bullets not water hoses.

Putting up with you pussies is what's dragged this country down for decades. Go be a faggot somewhere else and get out of the nations way. We're busy making the place great again

Citation needed

yet i'm working like I do almost every day. every day is monday to me.

>implying abortion isn't a big issue
>implying climate change isn't a big issue
>implying I'm American
Nice try

Since when does anyone take women seriously beyond placating them like children?

She's elegant though. That alone makes her more attractive than most women in the western world.

Didn't you hear? Trump saw someone set a fire in the trash yesterday and decided he was wrong and handed the presidency over to john oliver..

>elegant
She's stiff and ridged if anything, just hear her speak

If protesting did anything significant it would have been made illegal centuries ago.

This is not how proof works ink
face.

Tell that to gay marriage, women's rights and black rights

It does. It gets whiny fatties out of the house for once in their lives.

An angry nation is a healthier nation.

>Arguing politics on Sup Forums
Faggots.

so court docs/her words are lies?

Sure as hell cant argue about it on pol

You can call us trumpetess, trumpsters, trump tards, toupee toters, or whatever buzzword Stephen. Colbert used this week, but none of that will make Hillary President.

They are upset for multiple reasons. To name a few:

- Women are, to this day, being objectified and spoken to as though they are less
- your response: Women want attention. That's why the look how they do, dress like they do, and speak like dumb cunt bitches.
My response: Thanks for proving my point

- Women want rights for not only their OWN bodies, but also healthcare and female reproductive rights.
- Your response: These bitches should never open their legs if they don't want to get pregnant. They are whores who only want to whine and bitch about losing.
- My Response: I'm sure the wife or girlfriend, the one you don't have, would TOTALLY agree with you.

- Women don't feel trump represents them, in any fashion.
- Your response: Fuck those bitches
- My Response: nah bud, Fuck you.

At least jerking off accomplishes something.

[Cries in British loudly]

You are trying to put a house fire out with a teaspoon of water.

You can't write this shit

Birth control is not a human right.

It is efficient from a health-economic standpoint, but it isn't a fucking right. Life is a human right. When did this issue lose all nuance?

they don't want to be held responsible for their own choices.

Remember, Hillary approves of rape. As president Hillary would have allowed women to have sex in exchange for better work benefits, raises, or other deals. Under Trump that would still be sexual harassment, so woman will still have to earn money through real job skills

Since when was life a right?
If anything the America shows that life isn't a right through its attacks on innocent civilians overseas

to be fair...
> she was appointed by the court to defend the guy.
>the rapist made a plea bargain deal

Did you make that up? Or did simeone say that to you and you believed it?

Alex jones most likely

It's the first right listed in both the declaration of independence and the UN's declaration of human rights.

Don't show solidarity with us. We don't know what we're doing. Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Nobody knows what they're doing. Things just sort of happen on and on until we die.

Shit really?
Someone really should tell the American government about this before they go drone Stike another small village

Oh wait your serious, let me laugh harder.

Not going to disagree with that, but it is really beside the point.

We could determine that if you posted them you dipshit millennial.

bieng female

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0RzhVJSxE

Well it was the literal point you were making so not really

Fuck u

Ahhh the liberal delusion grows stronger every day. The ironic part is that the only reason he won is because the country is tired of your retarded movement.

No, it literally was not. Jesus Christ you are fucking dense.

Get pwned bitch

I don't know what that response supposed to mean. It literally makes no sense. It doesn't comment on what I just said, it doesn't try and just prove it, it's not an argument, it's non-agreement, it's just a statement. You didn't prove anything, you didn't explain anything, you just said something. It wasn't for better come it wasn't for worse. You literally added nothing to the conversation.

Thank you, you dumb ass hat.

>Women want rights for not only their OWN bodies, but also
the bodies of defenseless babies.

FTFY

A nice generalisation
Remember that Hillary won the popular vote so the only about have the country is sick of it

Yeah, that's about as much proof as I thought you had.