Is Trump's kid retarded or something?

Is Trump's kid retarded or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKLS_3AtsS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he want to be normal. Not a rich fag

He reminds me of that Southpark episode where Paris Hilton's dog kills itself. Looks like he's always looking for a gun to just end it all.

He does appear to be autistic or challenged in some way.
But I bet hes just overwhelemed by it all.
Not just the Presidency thing,
but also by who is Father is.

He's 10. People think he's a teenager because he's like 6 ft. tall and very handsome and dapper. But he's only 10. I would love to see what the majority of Sup Forums was like at 10 years old.

It's important to realize a few things;

1. He's 10 years old
2. He has never, and will never, live a normal life
3. Regardless of what he acts or looks like, he is still intelligent and still human

He probably just wants to bang his mom

This

Well the little fucker needs to take what he can get. Not everyone is born into a wealthy household. You know how many people would kill to be Trump's kid? I'd love to be a Trump just for the off chance of being able to sneak into Tiffany's room and sniff her panties.

He's more bad ass than you are op.

he's everything you never had the chance to be

>dragged around in front of a bunch of nerds yelling MAGA MAGA MAGA! at you at 10 years old
yeah, how would you act at that age?

oh my god

He's LITERALLY NEVER EXPERIENCED OTHERWISE
His ENTIRE life has been dictated by the fact his dad is rich
He is unable to hold ANY other viewpoint
Be glad at least he isn't a bratty little bitch and just tends to space out often
He's 10 too, imagine being 10 and realizing not only your dad is a billionaire, but your dad is the president

Maybe he's depressed I would be

shit man

holy fuck

>OMG I CAN BUY ANYTHING OR FUCK ANYONE. I CAN PAY TO OFF MY ENEMIES OR FLY TO MY DADS ISLAND FOR THE MONTHLY CHILD SACRIFICES WITHOUT ANY WORRY IN THE WORLD
1% problems

he's just a kid, he probably don't give a fuck

Nice projecting.

I saw that video of him on election night.

He was clapping, but he wouldn't let his hands contact each other -- he would stop with about 6" of space between bis hands. Pretty fucking weird! There's SOMETHING wrong with the kid.

looking at his mother, it's entirely possible

youtube.com/watch?v=GKLS_3AtsS8

I don't care if you like his father or not, but leave their kids out of it.... and yes Baron does have a hot mommy....

Keke

I remember my band teacher telling us not to actually clap near main microphones on stage to prevent that loud pop..also, he's 10

>I would love to see what the majority of Sup Forums was like at 10 years old.

Hes 10 and is probably overwhelmed by whats happening. His dad became the president its also not a secret that tons of americans hate his dad. He was probably wondering if his dad or family were going to get killed. Probably pondering what his life was going to become. So he looked kinda out of it

Here he looks like a serial killer

Meanwhile at OPs house

I guess he doesn't even want all this fame. He's one of us.

>hot mommy
are you also 10? or just gay?

STOP, I CAN NOT DRINK ANY MORE LIBERAL TEARS!

why is this imporatant?

the first one is extremely important because not all levels of autism can be measured at a young age

and if he does have any form you know he would get the best pharms and help that no one else can afford ...and if that doesn't work trump would just buy his friends