I work as a fulltime firefighter, ask me anything that pops up in your minds

I work as a fulltime firefighter, ask me anything that pops up in your minds.

How large of a department do you work for?

do you like loli?

Nigger?

if i gave u my mixtape, do u think you could put it out?

white, like that matters, city of 300 000 ppl, no loli is childish, literally

I could put out anything short of your mothers panties :P

Left or right hand search?

I myself, left

Have you ever stolen anything from a burning house?

Are you city or county?
Are you just a fire fighter or are you a EMT and or Paramedic as well?

It matters if your department also does EMS. In my city niggers constitute twice as many 911 calls than whites per capita at LEAST.

Wow, someone with insight, well, if the door is most to the right that means most of the buildieng lies to the left, so it depends, but i hold the hose with right hand so usually left.Yes, although the firedepartment was given the house for training. I called it salvage.

Shit the best is when a retail store burns. AutoZone lit up and we had a straight come up. Then the roof fell in. Almost died (not OP)

True. Primary search I dont carry a line, too much to deal with esp if you find someone. Guys will be inside pushing the fire away. Thuglife

Ever steal persnoal items from a house like undergarments? (I mean like panties or some shit)

We dont do lines, but i see how that would be an issue. In the initial phase we are mostly just two, and then we have to deal with fire and casualties
No, whose houses burn the most? old people and crackaddicts. NOT sexy

No. 99% of things left after a structure fire is smoke damaged and or burnt. Shit stinks

Do you masterbate with your left of your right hand?

Haha yeah. Old people like to keep paper EVERYWHERE, which lights up like the 4th of July.

why discriminate, you might be missing a good hand?

Neither. Hoes do it for me

What was the weirdest house fire you have ever been to or any fire for that matter

What's the most dangerous thing you've done on the job?

the weirdest incident was when i tried saving a naked man on meth and brake fluid in a river. It turned into a fight. The weirdest fire was when i found the guy who lit it on the balcony sipping beer, telling me not to worry, he had it under control....

Again, the meth guy comes up high. Probably the most dangerous was when all the fumes of a foire ignited, blasting me almost out the window. Shit was lit yo.

Why can't I have a small very controlled fire after sundown?

I hold my hose with the right hand too, but sometimes I use the left when I'm looking for something a lil different.

What is the weirdest thing you have done?

What do people smell like when they burn? Best/work experience (s). Do firefighters and police actually dislike each other?

Thankfully you have a scba on you providing fresh air. You dont smell a thing. People that have been dead for 14 days in their bathroom on the other hand.... 40 percent shit, 60% ammonia

Pakd Firefighter bro here.

Bro. Have you had a woman strip for you or flash you yet?

We went to a house fire, just in the laundry at like 3am, lady of the house was fuckin' smoking hot.

Silk nightgown, didn't tie it up.

We were there for about an hour.

Dem titties, dat bush.

A bro at another station had a high school girl strip naked in front of his crew at a fire at a party.

Ever fuck an owber of a house on or after the job?

how hot is fire?

Police and firefighters get along just fine. We always wave to each other when we're out driving on the streets, always work well together on cardiac arrest calls, they look out for our safety on GSW calls and the like.

The police vs fire flag football game is another story though. Brutality. Worse than the crusades.

Not op here, I am firefighter bro from laundry fire.

I meet girls all the time in the city during apartment building and business building evacuations.

Gotten loads of numbers which turn into dates then fucks. The best ones are the student accommodation, those girls go ballistic.

No sex at a job yet though. Hopefully the God of firefighter bros smiles upon me in the future and it happens soon.

Ever gropped a gurl during a job? Or have you ever stolen panties or shit like that oh also (dont know if it always happens) have you ever felt up a passed out girl?

Bump

Flashing happens :)
Hot enough to structurally weaken steel beams ;)This is also true as black dynamite said

Nah bro, I'm a man whore, but I love women. I have sisters and female cousins. I know somebody loves the women in my care, never groped or felt a girl up - it wouldn't feel good and I could lose my job in a heart beat.

I have had a drunk girl in the city jump in cab while we were parked, I was driving and crew was inside, and said girl lifted her top her expose her breasts and put my hand in her panties.. went with it for like 2 seconds but there were so many people there.. you what happens when people have cellphones out, shit goes on youtube in 5 seconds..

I pretended to be all professional and be like "ma'am, I'm sorry, I'm working" and fumbled to get her clothes back on and out of the cab.. but as gentlemanly as possible despite the fact that I was rock hard.

What are your fetishes op

Nurses, duh!, cheating, and anal

Whats the worst fire you have ever been to

4th alarm factory fire in a building made of asbestos.

Building was the size of a football field and used for making steel reinforcing bars in concrete - loads of crucibles etc.

Think of that last scene in Terminator 2 but on fire and asbestos.

I was a rookie.

I fucked my girlfriend so hard after that shift she had to call in sick cause her pussy was too sore to walk or sit at her desk.

Kek nice fucked like it was going to be your last time?

I work for a city government and in the 3 years I've been there I've come to realize that firefighter might be the best job of all time.

You lucky fucker.

Why do hotshots see more fire in 1 season then you will in your entire life?

Because 1200 acres of wildfire is larger than a 1400 square foot house? Dumbass.

You picking up all the hot bitches?
You know, cause they're on fire.

Ever watch some one burn to death on the job?

Hello from rus emercom!

Nope, hope I never do.

Op here, no, but i know several who have that attended a shift just before mine some years back. Alhough i have cleaned up suicides

lol, liar, firefighters don't clean up suicides, that's a police and crime-scene-cleanup matter.

yup, i can vouche for that. I have had several jobs before landing this one! I do feel lucky!

Do you ever fight fire with fire?

no truly, sometimes the police call us out to hard to get to victims, like the ones you need to rappell down from under a bridge and the really messy ones to hose away the brains.

Has your department purchased the new HURST hose stretchers yet?

Shit saves lives, man.

only when facing the firing squad!

we have several of those and some other brands like weber, not the grill brand! Really sturdy stuff. The scissor bites with the force of 52 tonnes

Hotshots do...

im trained to fight fires on ships and do you guys do the same breaching protocols? like for us, since we work in airtight spaces we can usually just close off air supply if things get nasty, but i assume its a bit different for you guys?

Oh well that's legit, we help in tech-rescue recoveries too. Sorry brah.

Nah really, I wouldn't have realized that without your insight, faggot.

Assuming you are an American firey, where do you rate yourself against fire departments in other countries?

kek