Memes aside, women are capable of humour (pic related). Sadly, too many modern female comedians have the same routine

Memes aside, women are capable of humour (pic related). Sadly, too many modern female comedians have the same routine

>muh period
>muh fat
>muh gynecologist
>he was only 7 centimetres

Are there any genuinely funny female comedians today?

THE BOUQUEEEEEEEEET RESIDENCE THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

The trick is that she's actually a man.

I agree OP, that Bucket woman is actually fun.

>tfw growing up my parents always watched british comedies

OH ITS YOU SHERRIDEN

GOAT

This is getting remade, not even joking.

>Starring Idris Elba as Richard

>tfw growing up to my father and brother watching Bottom

Women CAN be funny when they have more testosterone, as in when they're bulldykes or old

>women
>modern females
They're not the same thing user. There's practically no women left anymore.

Was Sherridan supposed to be gay?

What's that? You need some more money so you and your friend Tarquin can buy avant garde drapes?

yes. and Violet was """""""rich""""""""

Yes

It's not about the genitals of the actor but the quality of the writing

>It's an Onslow wears a jumper vest episode

based Bucket is an anomaly

Pretty much. Wasn't every episode written by a bloke?

Best episode coming through

>what is comedic timing

cant wait until Im old and I can pull this Richard look off

Susie incoming

I'd watch

Every show has writers. It's the execution. Do you think Letterman wasn't funny because he didn't write all his jokes?

Why is this show so comfy?

Very.

>Its a Mrs Bucket takes a test car for a drive and accidently commits grand theft auto episode

>son is a faggot who sponges all your money
>can never tell your bitch wife
>your wife is still alive

being Richard is suffering

This has better be all over Sup Forums tomorrow I swear to god

jokes aside I'd tune in

Bloody Bucket posters

>tfw based grandparents made sure I grew up with Bottom, Dad's Army, Are You Being Served, The Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Mr Bean, Keeping Up Appearances, Steptoe & Son, Only Fools and Horses, Red Dwarf, Spitting Image, and more

Feels good senpai. Feels good.

>The poor Yanks don't have much more than MASH, Cheers, and that awful Schweddy Balls bit on SNL

Caroline Aherne wrote a lot of the royle family episodes, rip

>And Nikki Amuka-Bird as Hyecinth.

>Why is this show so comfy?
Because it was made in a time when the world wasn't completely insane yet, and depicts normal decent people.

Screaming swear words like an annoying banshee does not count as humor. Her character is probably the worst part about Curb.

It balances out with those few times he gets to hang out with Onslow and they have a great time.

The problem with women & nigger stand up comedy is that they inevitably turn into a political whine fest.

When niggers whine, I can laugh AT them, cause niggers are pathetic lowlifes.

When women whine, it's just annoying & sad.

Takes you right out of any "comedy" they attempt to attach to their political message.

>The problem with women & nigger stand up comedy is that they inevitably turn into a political whine fest.

>Takes you right out of any "comedy" they attempt to attach to their political message.

100% this.

Who better Rose#1 or Rose#2?

Rose#2 is superior and best, but Elizabeth is best waifu overall.

PUSSY

Exactly this.

For some reason, 99% of women comedians think a comedy show should be 2 hours of lecturing and talking down to their audience.

Did this show introduce that word to the UK?

Rose #2
She had that operatic trill in her voice.
Not only is it funny because it's so ridiculous
But, when you think about it, that means she enjoys the drama.
For all her whining about Men abandoning her it really means she's trying to become a caricature from an Opera.

I'm paraphrasing but
>Hey Dickie, how can you stand being with our Hyacinth day in and day out
>(wistfully) Well it's like the Army I suppose, 2 years of orders. I never had to think for myself

Carry-On tier shit humour

>All these posters not getting the buses now

C'mon you lot, get them buses out now!

>I 'ate you butler

Actually I never dug that show.
I realize it's probably intention but his family are the worst, literally the worst people: that bottomless pit sister, that manipulative selfish mother, and that layabout son-in-law

>I must make a correction: Butler's family

>layabout son-in-law
Hey now, you know he hasn't been quite the same since his operation.

Incorrect, kid.

> faulty towers, Are You Being Served
MAH NIGGA

How the FUCK did this man get so much puss?

I wanked to her once.

Rest in Peace Caroline

you lot all got on the dubs bus.

ha!
Charm and has a uniform.

>The poor Yanks don't have much more than MASH, Cheers, and that awful Schweddy Balls bit on SNL

Frasier is a top tier American show, and I found the wit of it to be more in line with British comedies

That's true
>Con: How's your brother, Niles Right?
>Frasier: He's abroad (a broad) now.
>Con: Oh... must have been painful.
>Frasier: No I mean... Yes I suppose it was.

It's that Bucket lady again

Dee Reynolds is a funny female character.

Loved the hell out of Keeping Up Appearances, Are You Being Served, and Chef!, but Royle Family was always hyper depressing to me, it just looked awful being forced to stay in that one stuffy room with your family all day.

>its a Mrs. Bucket tries to donate to syrian orpjans and accidentally sends money to ISIS episode

>"What's that Sherridan? Richard, Sherridan says he has to go, it's time for 'prayer'. Say a Hail Mary for me, dear!"

ellen is pretty funny desu, maybe the trick is they have to be a dyke

Isn't the lesbian ghostbuster the funniest one too?

10/10 i could seriously see that happening in an episode and it would be fucking hilarious.

No, from everything people are saying she's the most obnoxious, think Ace Ventura but without Jim Carrey.