Ask a 33 year old virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old virgin anything.

How old are you?

C'mon fuckers.

16 / F / Cali

Why not rent a prostitute from backpage?

Are you MGTOW ?

why haven't you killed yourself yet? what keeps you going?

Whats the closest you got

I'm a fucking pussy.

Naw dude.

Shitloads of beer.

I've asked quite a few women out but never got lucky.

Are there any non-human things you've fucked because of how desperately lonely you are

get drunk THEN rent a whore
liquid courage man

Dude. No.

how does it feel not getting your dick wet? me myself cant afford pussy any advice?

what are your specs

height, weight, skin condition, hair, etc

start with a prostitute you're less attracted to
and slowly move up from there

you might have avoidant personality disorder

and get in shape

Don't poo poo something unless you've given it a fair chance.

Wow, you really are a pussy. At least fuck something

Liquid courage doesn't work for me.

180 cm. 75 kg. Soft as a baby's ass. Thick as fuck and always shitty looking.

>and get in shape

I go to the gym every other day and pic related is all I managed to get.

Im ugly, kind of stupid and my personality is not great but ive fucked more bitches than i can remember. Married now. Its not that hard. Just do it, its not some kind of arcane secret shit. Stop feeling bad for yourself. Threads like this should not exist for starters. Hey have you ever read the book about the little engine that could?

you're obviously just not drinking enough

well that's alright

now get a whore
not one you find most attractive, but one who you'd be most comfortable with

and if you're dying for better workout results, there are always steroids. make sure you do the proper research before heading down that route though.

Try bringing some coke to a party and ask some bitches if they want to go to the bathroom with you and hang out

>gym every other day and pic related is all I managed to get
go more often, eat more, sleep more, manage stress, give more effort and learn as much as possible
I guarantee you will get more than that, and if not, you're doing something wrong

>Just do it

Do what? Chat up girls and ask them out? I did this since I was 15.

I was blackout drunk more than once.

Are you willing to die for our sins?

Wow. Not that your body is impressive by any means but you're definitely far above average. If you've never gotten laid you must have severe autism or have a really fucked up face. Which is it?

Although one of my roomates from college never got laid throughout all four years and he was a totally normal guy. Just a huge pussy with girls.

Are two hour sessions too short?

what do you think about Trump?

How the fuck do magnets work OP?

I'm 175cm and 102 kg, d00d.

>If you've never gotten laid you must have severe autism or have a really fucked up face. Which is it?

My face is fine so it must be the former.

It's only sad if you make it sad.

Are you fucking fat?

I'm not happy about it.

bump

Not OP, but it has to do with the alignment of the particles in the atom. Magnetic charges are caused by the Spin Magnetic Moment of elementary particles. When the particles in a substance are aligned in the right configuration, the object itself becomes magnetic on a macro-scale.

This causes it to exert the torque we call magnetism when in the presence of other magnetic objects, a torque which occurs because the electric charge of the particles reacts with the magnetic field.

kinda. I mean, I wear size like 42 pants? (US measurements)
(I used Metric, because you use it. I'm 226.5 lbs at 5'8.75")

But I'm not terribly fat.
I'm also down from 244 since the end of the summer.

I hope to drop to maybe ~200 by July (~90-93 kg)

do ya like memes?

Good luck bro.

what are the powers like

how much mana do you have

Please answer this. Do you have to do anything else in order to become a wizard?

Only if they're dank.

What do you feel is holding you back?

My lack of charisma and personality.

thanks.

And, what, in particular is the reason it bothers you so much that you haven't had sex?

I could understand a failure to find a relationship, but I don't really get why, in particular, sex is the goal?
If it's just the feeling, isn't wanking enough?

the abilities you refer to occur through Applied Quantum Observation (AQO), also potentially called SPEC (Selective Programmatic Eigenstate Collapse), which is more explanatory of the actual nature of the ability, which is essentially Quantum Computing through Consciousness and Biology.

It'd require some good understanding of your personal way to adjust Quantum States by using thought-patterns as Pseudo-Active Quantum Catalysts.

So basically fake jedi mind tricks

>I could understand a failure to find a relationship, but I don't really get why, in particular, sex is the goal?
>If it's just the feeling, isn't wanking enough?

In the long run, a relationship would of course be the goal. But my inability of getting sex and getting a relationship are interlinked.

do you want kids someday?

If your 33 just get a hooker and get it over with and move on with your life, nice body by the way (no homo)

Yes. Although I would not be able to financially supply for them at the moment as I am between jobs.

makes sense then, I suppose

what do you do for a living?

You are not really losing that much, its only interesting before you try the shit you wanna try, then its just better to fap anyways

I'm working in a supermarket half-days at the moment while writing job applications.

>226.5 lbs at 5'8.75"
That's fat dude

yes, it is. but it's more obese than fat. I did say my pants are only size like 42

Make an effort to look for like minded people

anything?

I lost mine at 33

Been doing that. Doing courses etc.

Anything!

What happened?

bump