What does Sup Forums think about Monster Energy? It makes me gassy and makes my stomach area hurt

what does Sup Forums think about Monster Energy? It makes me gassy and makes my stomach area hurt

It makes me gassy and makes my stomach area hurt

It's basically just sugar and bull piss. Why not get it straight from the source instead

Tastes good. Dont care about the energy. If i want energy ill have a spike

then don't drink like 6 Gallons every day...
you fat fuck.
I drink one can every now and then, and i like it...

I'm one of those sick freaks that actually enjoy the flavor. When I do get it I buy the oxygen tank size to last me all day. But instead of precious life giving oxygen it's filled with toxic sludge

best flavor

OP died from ϻϙnsτer Energy® overdose.

never saw it before...
what does it taste like?

Moster is gross

Redbull tastes nice but i wish i could drink it without the excess caffeine.

rockstar is also really tasty.

Monster Energy

it's like fanta with a bit of lemon

tastes like It gassy and makes my stomach area hurt

kek

I like the red one, I think it's called "Monster Anarchy".
It doesn't help me with getting energy though

ok, will try it, if i see it anywhere

Monster locarb is good for getting the cum taste out of your mouth and it doesn't make you fat.

Assault not Anarchy

i'm drinking the green one right now

I love it

I like it, drink it fairly often. It makes me feel slightly warm.

Only drink em when I'm gaming...
>but doesn't hurt my stomach area or make me gassy

what does Sup Forums think about Red Bull? It makes me stronger, faster and makes my balls area funny

The official drink for 12 year olds that plays CS

Quit drinking alcohol 2 months ago, replaced it with caffeine, and its been fantastic. Rockstar Fruit Punch is the best tho. 240mg of caffeine.

I love assault, gotta eat with it or have eaten because if you drink when hungry it fucks you up.

The flavored ones are good..the original is ok..I like to mix it with vodka for that extra kick!

2 Years sober here, good start user, keep it that way.

Thanks man. Gratz on being two years sober. I'd like to think I'm over the hump, but I still crave a whisky every now and then. Fighting through it though.

You always do, it comes and go, and if you relaps, dont think about it as the end of the world, it happends to everybody, just get up on the saddle again.

Assault?

a guy I know needs to go to the hospital for dialysis twice a week because he chugged 3 cans a day for two years. that stuff is fucking poison

those are the hebrew letters for 666, you're being poisoned moron

what does assault taste like?

>drinking energy drinks/sodas

You're a fucking idiot OP. Especially since you continue to do it while your body makes it clear you're ingesting trash. Coffee and water are the only things beside alcohol that are acceptable beverages. Grow up.

It makes me gassy aswell but i still drink it everyday. Feel bad for my classmates

I drink 1 every 1-2 weeks because its pretty unhealthy. I do like the taste of the original, but GRONK flavor is also pretty good. I would like to see a soft drink version.