I'm going to be the supervillian of the music industry imma make them all hate me

>I'm going to be the supervillian of the music industry imma make them all hate me

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZkEdPAqOEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ATayjnMV-24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's going to continue being edgy and doing stupid shit for media attention since he isn't a good enough artist to have his art carry him to fame.

it all adds up

he's not a bad lad

>nigga nigga nigga nigga fuck u nigga ima shoot u nigga nigga smoke dis weed nigga nigga bruh fuck the popo nigga nigga nigga

why are dindus so primitive?

notice how immasculine rappers have become?

total coincidence right?

He's going to piss off generic pop rappers by topping them on the charts with music that their labels would never let them make.

its the sjws and the godamn FEMINAZIS man

shut the fuck up x your fanbase entirely contains fuccbois and white kids trying to be niggers

He's gonna drop the XXX from his name and just be Tentacion. Just watch.

on the right track, but go higher up

Fucking kek. Google doesn't lie.

Seriously though, who is this nigger?

yea man the illuminati, i'll show them by posting my epic frog

Xxxtentacion
A SoundCloud rapper with a pretty large (and gay) fan base

>shut the fuck up x your fanbase entirely contains fuccbois and white kids trying to be niggers
oh the irony, a white kid calling others fuccbois while complaining about other white kids trying to sound black...

youtube.com/watch?v=qZkEdPAqOEM

wow rare pepe mind if i save?

hes gonna need more jail

What does Sup Forums think of this song by him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ATayjnMV-24

Every XXXT lyric:
"I'm a hardcore crazy ass nigger who beat his girlfriend! Watch out, hoes! Watch out, white boys!"
*edgy teens rejoice*

My younger brother is in his freshman year, and the only people who listen to XXT are white semi-Chads who think making generic trap instrumentals is so "complex and demanding", and that nobody understands them, and flat-out Chads who try to have crossover appeal.

>defending X on Sup Forums
You must be 18 to be on this site

Can you confirm for me if this is sarcasm or satire.

Just want to know before I write off Sup Forums as youtube-tier.
I can't tell anymore honestly.

where did I defend X in my post? I was just pointing out the irony of the retarded post I was replying to

>TAKING THE B8

>imm be the ultimate villain!
>calls out drake

get in line you retard who hasn't called out drake, and talk about a fuckin' lame plot calling out one of the top guys. It seems pathetic.

I've said it before, XXXTentacion is the definition of a meme rapper.

fuck off w/ this WWE bullshit

maybe he should focus more on music than being a fucking wrestling character getting on the mic calling people out.

he clearly has some type of disorder like asperger's or fetal alcohol syndrome. his behavioral issues will land him in jail again sometime soon and he won't be heard from again aside from dedicated teenage fans

How so?

he means he's gonna say dumb shit to get attention but we'll all be better off in the end for it because his music is good