twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>god tier
>rapper
Pick one (1)

pac
kid cudi
kendrick
das it

he was aight. nice even. still...lightweight next to pac though.

Put some respect on biggies name man

Big L

Biggie is pure pleb filter. Plebs pic pac, those who know music and are about style listen to Big.

But yeah, a hypocritical, pseudo-intellectual is the better rapper than someone who makes no excuses for who he is and just raps.

>kid cudi
No.

tru he is more hip hop than straight rap. still a beast

biggie is cool and all but goddamn I cant listen to his shit with that faggot muthafucka puffy in the background all the damn time

kek.

that is sooooo not true on sooooo many levels.

look no further than pac's enemies.

Learn to love him. If you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbSm6HsX_ek

He subscribed to the NOI.

did he?

Pac's power level was so far beyond Big.

Big was a semi-dummy w/ a nice flow. Sucks that he had to die over shit that he didn't really have much to do with.

>someone who makes no excuses for who he is
You mean someone who pretends to be someone he isn't, like Biggie? He took being a studio gangsta to previously unheard levels.
>are about style
How about substance instead?

My top 5:

Eminem
DOOM
Andre 3000
Nas
Biggie

At one stage.

>Pac's power level was so far beyond Big.
No, he rapped about shit he didn't understand and a legion of drones ate him up. If you actually listen to what he is saying, he doesn't understand it himself. He's an idiot, talking to people even stupider who think they understand a word.

He was on the side of Malcolm X, a militant. He advocated violence. He was a fucking idiot. He was no more than a simple rapper which a legion of idiots took to be their savour, biggie on the other hand simply rapped.
You simply cannot compare the two.

Music is literally the only art form where style works over substance. Biggie is literally the prime example.

What did tupac do that was anywhere near revolutionary? That NWA didn't do? That the real original hip-hop stars didn't do?

Tupac just had a nicer style. What did he say that was actually true, and his own thoughts?

Nothing.Yet people chalk him up to be some god. He is a fucking pleb filter, and rightfully so.

kek. The story of Pac is in what he didn't say.

As Dave Chapelle said, "The measure of power is restraint, the restraint is almost the definition of power."

Pharoahe Monch

So then white people are the most powerful as they are the ones showing all the restraint, with all the power?

See, no fucking clue what you are saying.
>The story of Pac is in what he didn't say.
Holy fucking shit.

>That NWA didn't do?
Nigger fucking what, if you had said Scarface it would've been one thing, but NWA never rapped about their emotions or stress, they just spit anger and attitude. Straight Outta Compton isn't Me Against the World. And what the fuck are you suggesting Biggie ever did that nobody else had done?

Top 10 Best Dead Rappers Official Ranking:
1. Guru
2. Eyedea
3. Big L
4. MCA
5. Phife Dawg
6. Biggie
7. Pimp C
8. Koopsta Knicca
9. Big Moe
10. Ol' Dirty Bastard

>The story of Pac is in what he didn't say.
>As Dave Chapelle said, "The measure of power is restraint, the restraint is almost the definition of power."
see also: Lauryn Hill

>And what the fuck are you suggesting Biggie ever did that nobody else had done?
His flow and style which was everything which made him famous. Not some pseudo intellectual ramblings LOW-IQ black people who do not pass school understand.

Okay then. What did Tupac do that Scarface didn't do?

Stop praising sub-human scum, anons.

>Okay then. What did Tupac do that Scarface didn't do?
I love Face, but that's like comparing D. Boon to Jim Morrision. Aint the same thing.

Pac gave no fucks. He is simply the one true rap god.

Top 5 all time
Kendrick lamar
Andre 3000
Eminem
Earl Sweatshirt
Danny

>I'm 16 and ignorant?

The appraisal of them will give them a sense of entitlement, which will have them try to rise out of their strong restraints, only to be shot down by the glorious Aryan Nation. So if you want to save your nigger friends, you should stop.

Method Man is pretty good

wacha doin Rabbi?

if that list is in reverse order of greatness then I totally agree

It's your comparison.

Biggie was a great rapper for sure, but being more skilled than most isn't being influential. If Biggie is influential in some way it's because he and that cocksucker Puffy made gangsta rap into pop music. And if you're gonna try to make a point you're gonna have to stop admitting you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You see, what Scarface did with the Geto Boys in "Mind Playing Tricks On Me" was rap about the stress of the street and gangster life. Anyone you hear who raps about that is influenced by Scarface. Biggie in particular was influenced by him. 2Pac combined that with Chuck D or KRS-One-like social commentary, which hadn't been done before, as far as I'm aware. As for 2Pac preaching violence, he preached self-defense, like the Black Panther movement he grew up to see fall apart around him, but he wasn't a separationist like Malcom X.

not that user

It was in no particular order. In order I'd say
1. DOOM
2. Biggie
3. Nas
4. Andre
5. Eminem

Then say so?

I am not a Jew
Repeat
Not a Jew.

The Black Panthers made me think even less of the niggers.

You get it. Tupac was a STAR. Like the aforementioned Lauryn Hill. It's an intangible, irreplaceable thing. A gift and a curse.

Big was an above average rapper in the wrong place at the wrong time.

>he takes tupac philosophy seriously
There is nothing that can be said with you retarded who think Tupac is literal christ. Again, there is nothing tupac has done which was done before in earlier 80's original hip-hop, it had all been done before. Tupac was ismply more violent.

This is the man you hold to such a high standard.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FDo1ZkcAc8Q
A literal idiot. He was simply a black man who could actually articulate.

Wacha doin rabbi?

>There is nothing that can be said with you retarded who think Tupac is literal christ. Again, there is nothing tupac has done which was done before in earlier 80's original hip-hop, it had all been done before. Tupac was ismply more violent.
I don't think 2Pac was a notable intellectual at all, but if you think anyone in the '80's had done what he did, then you simply don't have a single idea about what you're talking about.

i've always seen him like a hardcore punk vocalist more than anything
he is great no question but he has much more in common with them than the all time greats of rap like ITT

>STAR
that's what it's all about.

It's why Mos Def gets harassed, and Talib is free to put us to sleep.

Artists all throughout the 80's were arguing social injustice. They were arguing against the crack generation Tupac grew up in.

youtube.com/watch?v=zswrGZP7jUY

>then you simply don't have a single idea about what you're talking about.
So prove it.

K A N Y E
O M A R I
W E S T

80's rap was somewhat organic.

Game didn't really start getting really corrupt until like 87 or so.

incomparable

You do know who Chuck D and KRS-One are, right?

mothafuckas need to chill PUNKS
youtube.com/watch?v=JJB5OSsVXUk

Is this you bowing out?

Great argument.

Considering that I made it three posts earlier and you apparently didn't read it then, yeah.

different user

just saying Rap before like 1988 or so, was like America pre 1913.

>tupac is original
>tupac is worthwhile
>tupad said new stuff

>haven't you heard of Chuck D and KRS-ONE

I mean, yeah, fucking awesome argument.

tupac haters are just limp wristed fags that like drake

NOT THE SAME THING.

at all

what Pac was talking about was very often quite different that what krs-one and PE were talking about.

Some overlap of course, but not the same thing.

Pac had more in common with Elvis than he did with KRS-One

Are you a retard, trolling, or just refusing to admit you're wrong? I have explained what influenced 2Pac and what he did with it that nobody had done before, compared to your "Biggie's flow made him better and more important" or fucking youtube full-length documentary about crack, my god.

slug is easily the best white rapper behind eminem

>or fucking youtube full-length documentary about crack, my god.
This explains how you are blatantly wrong and most if not all 80's hip-hop artists were doing what tupac was doing, yet tupac was simply more violent.

You know, my whole fucking point.
Godforbid you might actually have to learn about something in order to be proven wrong.

>or just refusing to admit you're wrong?
You are yet to provide anything compelling in tupacs case, you are becoming what I have said fans of tupac philosophy are, pseudo-intellectuals who didn't pass highschool.

PROTIP: I never said biggie is more important, he is better though.

and yet Tupac has garnered an almost messianic like following all over the world.

Really makes you think.

the fatter the rapper, the better the bars.

Gee, it's like I addressed this topic, in my very first posts.

xD.

But yeah sure, all the actual modern intellectuals like Chomsky, Slavoj Žižek or Hawkings don't shut the fuck up about how revolutionary Tupac was and how new his ideas were.

Seriously, end yourself.

user, do you honestly think that posting a 1 hour 23 minute documentary is going to prove your fucking point on Sup Forums? That I'm gonna sit through that shit and come back here an hour and a half from now? You're trying to weasel out of having to argue your point because you know you fucking can't but don't want to lose face by losing an argument on an anonymous imageboard. And you still apparently don't know Chuck D or KRS-One, since they both rapped about the same shit you probably (can't say for sure since you post documentaries instead of examples) are referring to, and which I pretty clearly said 2Pac also did, but that he also did other shit they didn't do,but that others had done, only not together with what the first group had done.

>just let me be ignorant

>a 1 hour 23 minute documentary is going to prove your fucking point on Sup Forums?
You would have to watch it.
How new are you?

>implying I read your words past the very first sentence.

>all the actual modern intellectuals like Chomsky, Slavoj Žižek
Literal meme philosophers, you /lit/ reject.
>Hawkings
The fucking theoretical physicist? Are you just namedropping people you heard were smart on the news?
I'm new for pointing out how retarded it is post a full-length documentary on Sup Forums expecting it to make your point for you? Get the fuck outta here, retard.

>I'm new for pointing out how retarded it is post a full-length documentary on Sup Forums expecting it to make your point for you? Get the fuck outta here, retard.
You are new because you think watching a documentary on Sup Forums for over an hour is a hard thing to do. Again, how new are you?

>Literal meme philosophers, you /lit/ reject.

Said the person who is saying how good tupac was, without actually saying anything he said.

>The fucking theoretical physicist? Are you just namedropping people you heard were smart on the news?

Someone with original thoughts, not like tupac. Like seriously, what is your argument saying if comparing Tupac to these individuals, actual intellectuals.

I mean, you aren't even making posts anymore you are posting ad hom. Are you a little too angry now? Take a break, maybe start that doco, and come back.

You are blatantly wrong in everything you are saying and you are refusing to watch the easily digestible format which will prove it to you.

Stay ignorant.

Your argument now is actually
>I am not watching that

>

patrician

>But yeah sure, all the actual modern intellectuals like Chomsky, Slavoj Žižek or Hawkings don't shut the fuck up about how revolutionary Tupac was and how new his ideas were.
is this even satire?

kek

tupac got the whole world fooled like Bob Marley did

Thanks
The femmy white boys need to stop arguing about which BBC is bigger.

Nah mate, theres loads of UK and Irish rappers who smash both of them, Jam Baxter, Chester P, Lee Scott, Strategy, Skittles, Skinnyman.

God tier: Daveed Diggs, Ka, Killer Mike, Riko Dan, Ocean Wisdom.

Wayne
Nas
Cam'ron
Kanye
DOOM

Rarely gets enough credit.

real dude

too real

RIP Pimp C

His bars on shit like "How Long Can It Last" prove that shit too. He was a legend.

That's obviously mine.

>81 posts
>7 images

damn, yall know what website you're on, right?

>Black Rick Sanchez

my bad that's a terrible photo

>2. Eyedea
>3. Big L
both of these are overrated to death