How do normies react to this

How do normies react to this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AJVicens/status/822559461562781698
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=eORnMWDI_F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i consider myself a normie and i think the only sane one there is the Trump supporter who put out the fire

Glasses/facial hair combo is on point.

agreed

This nigger shit only happens in big cities. Thank god I live out in the country where you don't see any of this bullshit. yeehaw motherfuckers

He's exactly how most people in America are but not what the Media wants you to think they are

>The Media

TRUMP SUPPORTER NEARLY KILLS 8 WITH A POISONOUS CANISTER OF SOME SORT. MORE AT 8.

>Liberals

He's OPPRESSING their RIGHT TO PROTEST!

>Conservatives

Good thing he put out those fires. Could've probably hurt someone.

hold on i'm confused with the picture. are these trump supporters cleaning up a mess in the street or are they causing the mess?

>This nigger shit only happens in big cities.

This right here. I live in a small town in Southern California and we haven't had so much as a peep since election night.

Exactly. Small towns of mostly white, hardworking Americans don't deal with this shit.

I WONDER WHY.

Here's video
twitter.com/AJVicens/status/822559461562781698
Liberals are such nigger faggots

So why did the Trump supporters start the fire again?

Clearly the only Trump supporter is the one holding the fire extinguisher. He's WORKING putting out the fires caused by the unemployed protesters!

liberals set a bunch of trashcans on fire so the trump supporter put them out

trump is good Hillary is bad

Jesus, it's always the fucking faggots covering their faces. Too pussy to do it with a mask off.

>719769346
liberals are fucking animals

There are retards like this on both sides. People who damage shit like this are luckily the minority. I don't agree with Trump, but I agree with the Trump supporter here. I don't think any serious liberal would consider these idiots liberals.

Na, really only see it on the left.

>React?
>Behave like citizens.
>Like a Boss.

>implying the anti-trump rioters were black.

Protip: they weren't

With coffee and tears user coffee and tears

is that shkreli

Yeah keep bending that narrative.

said the basement dweller who only goes out when he needs more hotpckets

Thank GOD, I live in Gaylord, Kansas.

I love ben, but whoever put the infowars graphic on there needs to be shot

By fucking my slam pig

the good part is that the watermark is on a flt white background.
Easy to remove

Liberals are a pimple on the ass of america. I'm glad the good side won.

a hispanic trump supporter?

Why?

It's because making a protest is about making a statement.

If you and 10 buddies stand outside the townhall of Bumfuck, Nowhere then noone will pay attention to what you are protesting.

But if you and 500,000 other protest in a city center of a major city then people will pay attention.

Human beings are fucking retards. We enjoy large spectacles. We are awed by large gatherings of fellow human retards.

If you want to make your point, do it where people can see it.

Like on Sup Forums

Where everyone's opinion is as valid as anyone elses; even when it's as shit as mine.

Liberalism created America you easily manipulated fuckwit

Liberals today aren't what they were when they revolted from the king.....

/thread

Jesus christ, this is the perfect representation of all this anti trump bullshit. What the fuck are these people thinking? If they keep this shit up trump will be in for 8 years, and he hasnt even done anything yet

They will never understand...
They still think that voting for a billionaire that lives in a golden skyscraper with his name on it represents the american dream.
They will all get there one day if they work hard enough! Its the GUVMENT preventing us all from rich.

literally the only sane poster here

the guy was in the right for putting out the fire, the idea is to be a decent person

Are you saying that liberals no longer believe in individual liberty?

For example, the liberty to worship any god they want or the liberty to question predefined gender roles?

What is a liberal to you, if not someone who wants to be free?

Keeping businessmen out of politics was a huge part too...

Was it? In what way?

He at least visited the people who were losing their jobs in small towns, and addressed how dangerous muslums and illegal aliens are.

All hillary did was bitch about how evil white men were and how she didnt need to explain any of the shit that came out about her. Even with a stacked deck she still lost, and even then still continued alienating people who would of voted for her if she wasnt such a cunt

>Thinking classical liberalism is synonymous with modern liberals
>knowing anything about anything

pick only one.

I have more liberal viewpoints than anything else you fucking autist. Liberalism has been hijacked by the scum of society and so has feminism.

>implying modern liberalism has anything in common with Enlightenment philosophy

Shiggidiggitydoowopadoo

faggot

Well you see a king runs the country. Sets the tax rates. And funnels all the money where he sees fit.
You know... what the tea party was all about.
Not that taxation is wrong, but that letting the ruling class decide where it goes is wrong.
"THE Tea Party" in the US cracks me up. Those cringe lords have no idea what they are even protesting anymore. They just want to see government fail

Indeed, its no longer about equality, its about supremacy.

I hope there isn't a mass shooting or a terrorist attack

No, the GUVMENT is just puts a dampener on the free market and fucks shit up where it doesn't have to.
Because I'm not a retarded nigger, I know that the reason I'm not rich is because I didn't do anything to make myself rich, and I don't need the GUVMENT to come take more of everyones money and dole it out evenly.

>therapy dogs and play-doh
I mean we knew they're a bunch of stupid kids but that's being too obvious

pretty sad when today's women's anti-trump rally draws more people than his inauguration.

enjoy that decline.

Tells you about the quality of women Amerifucked is spawning these days

>quality of women Amerifucked is spawning these days
I know right?

They heard Madonna was giving away oral sex again.

i would sug on those milfy tatas all day

lawl. super lefty here. this is teh truth.

Oh, yes, excellent! Burning trash cans!
Hold on, let me set up my monopod to capture this amazing moment in history!

A bit of tan doesn't mean you're Hispanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8&t=0s

Oh, I see you are a scholar.

So, what is the difference between classical liberalism and modern liberalism then?

youtube.com/watch?v=eORnMWDI_F0

glasses, jacket, shirt man
call him glasses jacket shirt man
Or call him Superhot cause the fire he just put out was super hot boiiiiiii