How does she look so squee-rific? What would you fämälämäs guess as her age? Its 38 btw

How does she look so squee-rific? What would you fämälämäs guess as her age? Its 38 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/168252102
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Between 35 and 40

Looks Ukrainian

she is Ukrainian and probably of Polish descent

Should have been Captain Marvel

I'm not sure what that means

That explains the overly blonde appearance and feminine features.

>no subs

how do people afford 45k property taxes on 4 million dollar homes ?

Fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY WONT SHE SHOW HER FUCKING TITS ON VIKINGS ALREADY???!!! Haf of what she does on that show is getting married and seducing men, and she is such a smug tease about it, but barely even shows any skin.WHAT THE FUCK I GET ANXIETY JUST SEEING HER NOW, THATS HOW FUCKING BLUEBALLED SHE HAS LEFT ME. I WOULD SELL MY WIFE INTO LIFELONG SLAVERY FOR JUST A 3 SECOND LAGERTHA NUDE SCENE, EVEN IF ITS JUST A QUICK TIT FLASH

>I WOULD SELL MY WIFE INTO LIFELONG SLAVERY FOR JUST A 3 SECOND LAGERTHA NUDE SCENE, EVEN IF ITS JUST A QUICK TIT FLASH
this tbqhwyf

She has a full penetration scene in the uncensored european bluray. The blowjob and anal scenes are included in the extras

not saved

Which season ffs

yuropoors are such disgusting degenerates.

She will never look at you disdainfully

FUCK OFF. STOP LYING.BY JUPITER'S COCK, (oh wait, wrong show) I would suck my own dick if it meant I could see her nipples for even one second. PLEASE, KATHERYN WINNICK, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE SHOW TITS BEFORE I DIE

If they go down the stupid femThor route in the MCU at some point she's pretty much the only choice.

I want to see her fuck pussy sex face up close

I can suck my own dick a bit

It does not work, same thing as trying to tickle yourself

PLEASE LAGERTHA PLEASE SHOW TITS OR I DIE. I LOVE YOU :'(

It's very disappointing, you're more aware of sucking a dick than having your dick sucked

>hfw

she is the perfect woman

>rich woman with access to make up, surgery, botox, and stylists looks great

News at 11.

she moans so sexy she squeels 'uuhh' so good

Was this for a magazine shoot or some sort of adv?

Short film, director hoping to secure funding to turn it in to a feature film

vimeo.com/168252102

NO IM NOT. I WAS JUST POINTING OUT HOW MUCH I WOULD DEGRADE MYSELF FOR LAGERTHA'S amusement

my god

>Katheryn Winnick - Love &
She's so petite and hot

Her lips are very shapely

she's definitely an underrated beauty

so hot

>vimeo.com/168252102
Well...........that was weird

usually that means they implode between 25-30.

she is a total anomaly

you didn't see polish milfs then

Should I add her to my harem of waifus fämälämäs?

Ive only seen her on vikings

what about her pusy lips?

help

Got any pics?

That only counts for working class Slavs.

where are her nips?

I'll tell you where they're not fampai
in my mouth

this doesn't answer my question

When a chick looks this pretty and hot you just know her tits are amazing as well.

Never seen ultra-pretty chick with bad tits.

she is actually so fucking gorgeous

>Never seen ultra-pretty chick with bad tits

What's the logic behind this?
Actresses will pose for Maxim or FHM in these sexualized photo-spreads which pretty much are commodifying their sex appeal.

And yet still won't pop out a nipple.
Is it because they know the tease means more money?
Is it some kind of stupid logic that as long as their nipples are not shown they haven't become "slutty"?
I don't get it.

I mean if I had a daughter do a Maxim shoot, I'd be pretty miffed.

this

>I mean if I had a daughter do a Maxim shoot, I'd be pretty miffed.
I'd fap to your hypothetical daughter

Lol are you this much of a virgin? If anything it's the opposite. If the tits don't come out, assume they're awful.

>ultra-pretty chick

Don't count her as ultra pretty, she looks good with full photoshoot/tv/film styling and lightning but that's it.

I'm talking real knockouts like Katheryn Winnick, Sarah Gadon, Evangeline Lilly, Rosamund Pike, Lauren Cohan, Elizabeth Olsen, Amber Heard etc. who look good in like every picture, candids at any angle.

I think they're fake. Can't be sure cause she doesn't show much of them, but they don't seem to move like natural tits

dude

she's nowhere close to the girls listed, don't delude yourself

She has queenfeet

dang

slav women drop off at 60

Russians

and?

Russians are finno-ugric-mongol-tatar mix.

They're not like Western Ukrainians, Poles and Czechoslovaks. Not even genetically connected.

>ywn drink her bathwater

Ukrainian shitskin tatar detected

i wanna suck

Slavs are a linigustic group, there is no genetical conection between Western Slavs, East Slavs and South Slavs.

hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggg

What flick?

Is that hillary clinton?

Shouldn't she be at jail?

Should've bottled it and sold it to me.

Winnick flavoured water. But in all seriousness she's the ultimate trophy wife, wherever you'd go with her other men with their partners would be like "ay wtf how?"

As above so below.

That's a weird movie

Problem Child 2

Slavs are pretty closely genetically related, as are all Europeans.

Slavs are a linguistic group. There is no slavic race. It doesn't exist.

I know, doesn't change the fact that all Europeans are relatively close to one another when it comes to genetic distance.

Just like there are no nords, no germanics, no hispanics

Key word: Europeans

Russians are asiatic to the core.

rofl

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH DISCUSSING THE GENETIC PERMUTATIONS OF SLAVS AND POST MORE OF THE SEMEN DEMON!

I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me.

Russians are still close the center of the cluster. It's the Finns and the people of Sardinia that are slightly further out. But it's still minor distance in comparison to the rest of the world.

>I don't know what came over me.
Boner, obviously.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH DISCUSSING THE GENETIC PERMUTATIONS OF SLAVS AND POST MORE OF THE SEMEN DEMON!
hear hear

Ethnic Russians are European. Russia only conquered all of its Asian territory a few centuries ago.

jesus christ man

>Ethnic Russians
There is no such thing as ethnic russians. Only asiatic, steppe Moskals.

First they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out)

Finn op here

We have our own look

Its just mainly totally average

Matt Damon looks like a finn, has ancestry

90 posts and still no pic of the nips the thread is about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians

Thank you.

Uh. Is that film any good?

>wikipedia
Russians were born from Mongol conquests of Rus.

They have nothing to do with original population.

Actually no it's shit. She seems to suffer from Rachel Nichols Syndrome: she's in good TV but terrible movies.

i only just started watching this show, how the fuck isn't more popular than game of tards, it's so good