BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/16/nyregion/misogyny-is-back-did-it-ever-go-away.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
boycottbitches.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

epic fucking blog

Thanks dude

Jesus you need a better design bro lmao.

his blog changed my fucking life

the blog is shit, i know. But the message is so damn controversial that it still attracts tons of traffic

i feel you bro thats what we get for giveing them rights and junk :(

I got you fam, keep bumping the thread. I'll make a quick logo for you.

give women an inch and they take a mile. and then they chop your damn dick off

Thank you bro. Make me a logo banner, and I'll upload it to my site now.

very nice of you

By the way, if anyone wants to write guest posts for my blog, just email me at [email protected]

I'll pretty much publish anything, as long as it is bashing american women

I made it pretty big and it's transparent, so you can do what you want with it.

will this fit as a banner? i will upload it now and see if it works

i need a good banner/header for my blog

Keep bumpin, I'll make it a banner.

Nah dude it didn't fit for my header. But I will add it as an image on the top of the sidebar

thanks bro

looking good

By the way, my site got mentioned in the NEW YORK TIMES newspaper

nytimes.com/2016/10/16/nyregion/misogyny-is-back-did-it-ever-go-away.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

"The center has produced close to a dozen articles about what is now known as the “manosphere,” identifying blogs and other online forums that denigrate and condemn women as liars, cheaters, whores and social cancers. On one, called Boycott American Women, researchers found posters advocating the exportation of American women to foreign countries. (“Have you noticed how fat these sluts get at an early age,” one said, “if you were allowed to beat your wife we wouldn’t be dealing with this.”) Another, called Register-Her.com, one of the reports states, names women who have supposedly made false rape allegations and asks why they aren’t imprisoned. It’s a short throughline from here to the chants of “Lock Her Up” that distinguish Trump rallies. Last year, one of the center’s reports took note of a forum called Philosophy of Rape, which promoted the “corrective” rape of women deemed unruly."

amazing

Yeah, I am fucking amazed too. I never thought my blog would be mentioned by such a huge media outlet

you're a legend

haaha thanks man

LOL! Excellent.

Thanks

you da man!

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU

we love you

Czech this shit out.

YOU DA MAN!!!!! I am uploading it now

please keep the thread bumped

BAMP.

here it is, check it out, i uploaded it

boycottbitches.com/

beautiful

Well your first problem is wanting to marry anyone. And yea fuck American women

you wanna write some guest posts for the blog? It's getting like 200 to 300 unique IP visitors per day and it's growing more and more. Sometimes it gets like 700 unique IP visitors.

just email me at [email protected]

>I'm boycotting American women

LOL. Actually I'm a pretty good looking guy.

And sticking to American men!

LOL

or you can just fuck foreign women? Or traps?

i love traps

me too

OP put the logo in I gave to you. I should work.

moar

Hard Gay welcomes you.

it's there, it's uploaded as the banner.

fuck that

been doing this shit voluntarily my whole life.

No I mean like the left side logo.

There should be a theme setting for a picture logo. Then use this as the background.

>LOL. Actually I'm a pretty good looking guy.
I bet the dude in that pic thinks so too

If you need help lemme know, I can log in and change it for you. So instead of the text, there's a logo.

The shit I do to procrastinate.

i'm in OP.
Dating a cute, funny, and intelligent salvadorian girl and life has never been better since I stopped dating dumb entitled white girl cunts

i am not sure what you are asking? you want me to post this as the banner, instead of using the one with the BOYCOTT AMERICAN BITCHES? Cause i think that one looks damn nice

i can delete the text part myself but i still need the BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN logo to appear somewhere at the top, so people understand this is the site

haha

write a guest post for my blog, i'll post it. email it to me at [email protected]

>This blog
You're fail

So basically your site will look like this instead.

Women, like every living creature, will do whatever they can get away with.

Be mad at our culture and legal system.

And stop being emotional weak cunts.

i would love to

OP doesn't drink the koolaid. He drinks something else to stay off the women.

fail? fuck off, i got mentioned in the NEW yoRK TIMES

Can you redo it so it says BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN? Then I'll post it

Thanks again for doing this

And I bet readers digest is considering posting 2 of your jokes too.

mangina detected

I'm making logos for the lulz.

can you upload that text to the same banner background photo?

Use this

Then use the logo here

as your site logo on Wordpress. It'll look better.

thanks bro

yes but how do i put that text onto the background photo? can you do it for me? i don't know how to do that shit.

It's not like the males are supermodels with ethics of a saint either. We're all trash.

can you help him?

BRUH. don't put it as the background. but the logo as the logo in Wordpress, lemme get access I can do it for you so it'll look better than putting it on the background.

Oh yes, we can ALL help. Post login creds here please.

haha agree but american men are a lot better than the women, no doubt

i don't understand what you are saying. Sorry man but I can't give random access to my blog to anyone. It's being very paranoid about other people that has made my blog survive this long

that's my point

Can you just put that text onto the same banner, and then i will upload it. I don't see what's the big deal, all you did was change the word BITCHES to WOMEN

NO DONT DO IT

he's saying to use the graphic as the WP BANNER not BACKGROUND.

Trying to make that a background would be hideous. You get mentioned in NYT for being a sexist asshole.

My wife is from thailand.. will never date an American woman ever again.

dude can you guys just make it a banner? and also include the subtext "Why American men should boycott American women"

If you will do this, I will post it

Fuck you're dense.

Use this email.

To prove it's me, here's a screenshot of my photoshop.

[email protected]

No one can get onto this email except for me.

I can change the code to make it look better and to have the logo in the logo spot and the banner as the background.

What I want is this. Can you make the exact same banner, but change the word BITCHES to BOYCOTT?

And then also include the subtext underneath "Why American Men Should Boycott American Women"

Please do this for me. Thanks

I'm basically giving you free time that I usually charge around $80 an hour for.

Come on. Let me do this for the lulz.

I changed my mind once I saw what the banner looked like with the text.

Use the banner with JUST the women.

Use the logo I gave you as the ACTUAL site logo.

This will look the best.

Thinly veiled scam artist is thinly veiled

Nope

>giving away time and media
>scam artist

Pick one.

It's not that I don't trust you but I am not giving admin access to my blog to ANYONE.

I still appreciate the time you are taking to create my banner.

watch out OP

What I want is this. Can you make the exact same banner, but change the word BITCHES to BOYCOTT?

And then also include the subtext underneath "Why American Men Should Boycott American Women"

Please do this for me. Thanks

BRUH. Alright man, whatever I tried.

This is gonna look dumb how it is.

Thanks man. Can you also add the subtitle in there "Why American Men Should Boycott American Women"?

Sorry man, it won't fit.

Save the images I sent you on this thread. I'm out.

i'll do it myself. Thanks for your work, Sup Forumsrother

Women, the moment you don't have money they leave you, and take everything else in court. Or here is a good one.

>Need Surgery
>Wife pushes me to get said surgery
>Wife fucks other man after the surgery (reason: you don't provide for me anymore hurr durr bullshit)
>Wife is a raging cunt, and has been sneaking around with said guy.
>Wife makes mistake and goes to my sons job with him.
>Son tells me about this, call bitch out. She denied it, and still to this day denies it.
>Wife gets really defensive and snappy when she has made any contact with other guy.
>She takes out her anger on the kid
>Kid has dealt with her shit for 9 years of her taking her anger out on him.
>Just noticing he seems depressed
>Kid says he's depressed and can't deal with it anymore.
>Can't do shit cause I haven't been able to work for years. (Back issues, and alot of them)
>Bitch keeps poking at kid
>Fear kid is going to hero it soon

Bump

type that up as a guest post and email it to me at [email protected]

i'll publish it

Off to try and scam someone else

As a man growing up in America in the 1990's and 2000's I've come to question the way our society treats women in general. My first thought on this was when I was 12, my sister 10. We were arguing about something stupid as children do and she struck me across the face. Angry, I hit her back. When my parents broke up the fight I was punished and told never to hit a women. My sister suffered no penalty. My sister learned from this experience that she could get away with hitting men and suffer zero consequences. She could even antagonize them into hitting her and then watch as they got punished for it. I recall innumerable times where my sister would try to bait me into hitting her so that she could gleefully watch me get punished. I wish I could say that only my family has this rule. But it's not a family rule. It's an american rule. Women are allowed to hit men but men are not allowed to hit women. I don't anyone should be allowed to anyone else. While I fully understand that it is "illegal for women to hit men" I never see it punished. Ever. Infact I've seen women hit men and easily get away with it countless times. I think this speaks in an interesting way in which we treat american women in general. Don't get away with everything? They are catered to and they have everything done for them from an early age and start to develop a sense of entitlement and superiority to everyone around them including other women. Each girl is told they are a princess when they are young, What are boys told?
American women are insufferable. Let me explain to you why. If you were stranded on an island and you wanted to have the best chance for survival who would you choose to accompany you? If you choose an american man, you probably choose him because he has a strong work ethic and understands how to navigate difficult situations. If you choose an Asian women you choose her because she is cooperative and looking for the best way to make it out of the situation. continued

yes bro keep typing. I will save it all and publish it. What name do you want it to be published as?

Even Canadian women are better than this. Most of them either grew up in the countryside or the city. In both situations they learn that life isn't just sucking out money from anyone, but that you have to make money to be happy.

yea even canadian women aren't as shitty but they are still pretty bad

If you choose a Russian man, you choose him because he knows how to live in extreme condition and is rugged and hearty. If you choose a hispanic women you choose her because she is polite and agreeable. She will want to survive as well and is not afraid to work for it.
If you choose an american women, you choose her because you want to fuck her. That's it. you realise she has nothing valuable to offer whatsoever to the table and you even well understand she will probably get in the fucking way. Yet, you would put up with her just for the opportunity to fuck her. That's it. Name 2 american women you personally know who you could just drop in the middle of the forest and they would be okay. I stress you to name one. And while you may say that very few people in the modern world have the skills to survive off of the land with little to no help, it doesn't matter. Why? because american women wont just not be useful. They will get in the fucking way. They will cry, they will shout, they will eat all your food. They will blame you for everything that goes wrong. They will put zero effort into finding supplies or building a camp and then they will eat half of the food that you did all the work for. They are useless, not just in a survival sense. But in every sense. Because regardless of the situation your in whether it be stranded on an island or going to the grocery store, they handle every situation the same.