The majority of shooting sprees appear to be carried out by people who do not appear to care much about their own life...

The majority of shooting sprees appear to be carried out by people who do not appear to care much about their own life or health. Many also appear to target places because they have some sort of connection to and do not just choose the "easiest target".

So why should guns in schools or other places that are gun free scare possible shooters off?

They won't scare shooters off, the armed people will just kill the shooters.

Because it just does, duh.

"no weapons allowed" wouldn't stop them either you nugget.

At least if the teachers have guns they can stop the situation before fucking 23 kids die

it isn't so much about scaring off shooters
as it is about stopping the shooter before he can get very many shots off

>At least if the teachers have guns they can stop the situation before fucking 23 kids die

Really? How many people are going to get shot accidentally by incompetent teachers?

Not 23

those "guns prohibited" signs exclude security staff, you know that right? Or is that a given, and it's simply asking which phrasing is more effective?

>They won't scare shooters off, the armed people will just kill the shooters.

Where there any teachers you feared or really hated in school?

If yes, imagine that asshole having access to a gun. Would that make your learning experience better?

Guns aren't for scaring people, they're for shooting them you retard.

that's weird
I can see the word "trained" on that sign
I wonder why you can't

>man busts into dark movie theater and opens fire
>20 people in the crowd freak out and pull out their guns
>bullets flying everywhere
>everyone dead

we can't even train teachers to teach, you think we're gonna manage to make them marksmen?

Becsuse. They're mentally retarded. If there no security with guns they're more liklry to go there BC. They're DUMB AND COWARDS. even though they're dead when backup arrives. Main points are as follows.
Stupid.
Retarded.
Cowards.

if the shooter doesn't care about his own life, why would the sign about the staff being armed make a difference?

>I can see the word "trained" on that sign

Yea, because you will be able to train a teacher into a part time SWAT-member, tard.
There are many teachers who even suck at teaching and now you want to give them counter-terrism training?

Good luck with that!

teaching is actually hard, shooting guns just requires consistent practice, not talent or complicated interpersonal skills

you act like basic gun use is this impossible to learn thing. what you're saying is that teachers can't learn cpr because being a doctor is hard.

>why would the sign about the staff being armed make a difference?

It wouldn't. That's the whole point.

because teachers have tons of time for consistent practice, being that their jobs are actually hard and require so much prep and focus.

This is inaccurate, the person whom purchased the gun is too white.

you can learn cpr in literally 5 minutes (if you're a slow learner). takes a bit longer to become a trained marksman. I believe "consistent practice" was the term used ITT

Most schools have special teacher thoh? Didn't you know. I had a teacher at school in UK who was in the SAS.

>you act like basic gun use is this impossible to learn thing

Taking down an active shooter in a crowded building without causing even more harm is a lot more than just being able to operate a firearm.
There is a reason why there are special police units for that.

only in america do people think adding guns to a situation makes it safer

an hour a day or less at a local gun range is all thats required over a period of maybe 6 months to produce a functional shooter

they do not all need to be lee harvey oswalds, they just need to be able to hit a target within probably no more than 15 meters, at the very most

most teachers have time for children of their own, or hobbies, or afterschool activities, and yes, they would indeed have time for firearms training if they desired to carry one at their job

who says they have to be marksmen?

ad hominem aka you have no argument good job

but this is for when those police aren't there. what kind of retard would think the teachers need to be trained to that level?

>only in america do people think adding guns to a situation makes it safer

Simple solutions for simple people. Whether they work or not.

I'd also say the Trump vote is strong ITT but most here aren't voting age yet.

If you think professional people have an hour a day to spare like its nothing you're delusional beyond belief. We have people whose job consists of handling situations like that, so lets use them.

you're right, let em shoot from the hip. like cpr, they have 5 minutes to learn whatever they can then go out into the world prepared for any challenge.

people like you never get tired of feeling self-righteous and superior lol, and yet still no one cares what you think

addicted to the b8, this one is, and also to the cock

To be honest as los angeles is pretty much 100% gay and liberal, they shouldnt have a say

>whom

WHO purchased. Not whom, you retarded fuck.

>people like you never get tired of feeling self-righteous and superior lol, and yet still no one cares what you think

You do, otherwise you wouldn't care to reply.

>implying schools that would be shot up have the funding to pay marksmen teachers

Um, you realize there is a difference between being a competent shooter and being a marksman right?

If they save me from a spree killer, yes. What kind of retarded question is that? Your point is that we should just give up on the idea of protecting children(not to mention the teachers themselves) just because a gun in the hands of someone who's trained to carry it might scare the kids?

Your children must be huge cucks just like you lol

>What if they hit some other students shooting back???

1 or 2 casualties isn't better than an unopposed shooter killing 20+ kids?

>To be honest as los angeles is pretty much 100% gay and liberal

That is San Francisco, if I am not mistaken.

HelLA is full of violent niggers, spics and plastic people.

yeah they should just call the cops, who also have guns.

How dare you insult my grammar, sir! Dual me dual me. 1v1

seeing as i work at a public university and work closely in my job with local high school and other teachers, i can absolutely say that most of these people do indeed have time to spare

whether they would be willing to spend it learning to use a firearm or not is debatable, certainly, but it is not a delusion. teachers value their free time and personal lives as much as anyone, i'll have you know, and it would be more of a personal choice whether to put forth the effort to learn or not

of course, any sensible implication of a "trained and armed" staff scenario would require completion of a certified training regime, and those who did not complete said training regime would undoubtedly not be permitted to carry on campus, but those who might have a desire to learn to shoot would not be unable to do so simply because of their job

>implying those teachers aren't going out in their free time and using their own money to acquire training

flawed assertion much? but it's okay to commit logical fallacies if you're a troll and a retard, so i forgive you kid

I'm leaving this thread BC I'm from UK. My opinion is invalid. I have to keep my gun secret. Haha just kidding guys. But seriously. Does this actually happen a lot in the US?

neither. school shooters expect to go in and be killed.

just because it's staffed by gun nuts doesn't mean it's any safer. if anything, it's less because some old fuck who wants to reinact the ok corral is in charge of keeping students "safe"

All republicans and conservatives need to be put into camps and processed for orderly disposal.

>>implying teachers earn enough to buy weapons and ammo much less training

fewer guns = less gun violence :)

i'll sit back and munch on popcorn for the next few minutes. :p

You are just mentally retarded. Have fun with that.

>implying that whole rant made any point at all or that anyone in the world who matters debates whether or not america is a radical country

stop talking to yourself when no one is around, it's not healthy, user

and you try calling conservatives like nazis and you wonder why they need to keep a gun with them maybe because crazy shit staines like you want to kill them

hope you get shot to death one day, by a thug with an illegally obtained gun :p

>you can always trust 'staff' with guns since their DNA makes it impossible for them to go mad

Every children should come armed to school in case the school gets attacked.

School shootings? No, not really. More than it should, but I can only think of two incidents (sandy hook and columbine) where it was as bad as these threads make it seem.

There have been plenty more where a kid brought a gun to school and only managed to shoot a few people, but those situations will probably keep happening until a huge majority of the guns in this country are destroyed. Which, as just about anyone with a brain could tell you, would be a very, very hard thing to accomplish. The most we could really do is get rid of the legal, registered guns and hope for the best.

>implying they don't
Are you fucking retarded? I could go buy a glock and all the ammo I need for a few hundred bucks. I'm sure I could register it and all that for under a grand

Teachers aren't anywhere close to being that poor

Indeed. Disarmament could happen in our life time. But yes. Unlikely

why would you hope for that?

I don't wonder. They're scum and they need to be eliminated.

Put them in camps. gas them. Put limbaughs, becks, hannities heads on spikes and demonstrate the consequences of their fascism. You guys are always revelling in what wins you can get. And you had a big win. But it will seem much smaller when we get our hands on you. You can look smug and self satisfied all you want. Go the route of martin shereki.

But eventually we're going to hunt you down and kill you. You may have more guns. but we have more people.

And eventually, you're all going to die. Horribly.

Then we'll see who's smug when there's a 300 pound genderfluid anarchodyke sitting on your chest demanding you embrace Sister Steinems teachins or perish.

rolling for sexts

Also

Hdhdhd

Faggot waste

Fucking wasted

WASTED GET

He gets quits again! First 8 now 7 I am the king of Sup Forums!! Bow cunts! Bow!!!

fuck you nigger

Wasted

kill yourself, you faggot

More of a waste than trumps supporters

wasted faggot

What the fuck, how did this fucking faggotry shit get 777777

Hahahaa Soz. Guys. Suck my 8" dick

Biggest waste of all the wastes

This takes the cake

Kill you are self

2017 has been disappointing so far but you just took it to another level you get wasting major faggot.

Sorry guys. But you must be quick like teh snaaaaaaaake.

Fucking retard

STOP TRACKING DIRT INTO THE HOUSE

Youre just jelly BC you tried and failed. Not wasted. Taken! From all of you thirsty pricks.. Mmm tastes good. Here have my fav gif.

Can you imagine if faggots in !music got it? I can't imagine teh pain.

Maybe it could, but it would have a lot of negative side effects. I'm in the Midwest and we hunt the shit out of deer, but they're still all over the place causing nasty traffic accidents, fucking up crops, etc.

And that's just deer. I can't imagine what would happen down in the south where warthogs are a much bigger problem or Alaska, where needing to defend yourself against a bull moose or a grizzly bear is a very real possibility for many people.

You could use the argument:"well, you use rifles to hunt those things and handguns are the main problem with shootings like these."
But I would just remind you that they used at least one rifle at columbine. Not to mention how easy it is to take a hacksaw to any shotgun or rifle to make it relatively easy to conceal.

I think we should just have police officers or even veterans stationed at schools. I don't like the idea of any Joe Schmo teacher who can get a carry permit being the one in charge of defending a school full of children. I think kids care much less about the fact that there's a guy with a gun at the door than their yuppie parents do

I can't believe our country is so insane now we can't decide between stricter gun laws and arming public school teachers and training them to fucking kill people

There's a reason this doesn't happen everywhere else, whether gun fags want to admit it or not

Fag

>what is trigger discipline

Thread. Derailed.

>now
>even though we've always had guns
It's almost like the guns aren't the problem. How strange

None of them.

Samefagging this hard.

>I can't believe our country is so insane now we can't decide between stricter gun laws and arming public school teachers and training them to fucking kill people
>There's a reason this doesn't happen everywhere else, whether gun fags want to admit it or not

Every now and then a guy like this comes along and reminds us that not all Americans are insane.

I had no choice....deus vult.

Totally, dipshit.