Anyone else just have an intense hatred of women, and can only see them as fuckmeat?

Anyone else just have an intense hatred of women, and can only see them as fuckmeat?

me

Don't worry it stops after you get 18

>intense hatred of women
sooo youre gay?

Yeah, but I've dated a lot of bad ones and not sure I have the patience or traits to get a good one.

Not really, I treat them the same as I would treat a guy. Except for the ugly, smelly, on their period 24/7 stank ass ratchet ones. Other than those, I try and be as nice and considerate as possible, but if they're a feminazi, that bitch can open tha door herself, same with ladies first.

PROJECTION!

Nah i'm some sort of faggot and i like and care about them.....

PROKEKCTION!

No because I'm not some gay, insecure, sexually frustrated virgin.

Seriously Mykey, just grow up

lmao kike you can't be a faggot and care about women. Fags hate women

18 what?

You're probably only exposing yourself to the wrong ones. Yes there are a lot that are only that, but there are also much better ones.

>Durrhurr I posted a meemee

Dude. Lets faze it.
UR A FUCKING FAG, I HOPE YOU STUFF IT UP YOUR YOUR A FUCKING FAG, I HOPE YOU QUACK LIKE A DU- ur a fucking fag, u know it know u know it, ur a facking fag

lmao. I may try and treat girls right. But lets face it, Im a highly certified plumber Who just turns out to be a night rapist hehe

No, I'd glady stick my penis in them but that's it.
There use stops there

Not really. Women are hot. Some are bitches but that's what conversation is for. Why cant kids understand that you have to talk to women to know them. And not to make quick assumptions.
Fuckin nerds.

>hehe
>certified plumber

Clean my pipes, faggot.

So wanting to fuck and use them like cumsleeves makes you a fag, but actually giving a shit about them makes you not a fag...?
Makes sense.

Wanting to "use them like cumsleeves" makes you into an edgy child who will never have sex outside of prostitution, which to someone like you who places so much importance on sex is probably very emasculating. Fucking faggot

No.
And treating them like human beings with their own wants and desires is a real extra when trying to stick your lil' woodsman into her gushing sausagehole. Ladies like it when you care if they are or not.

Nah bro, in college I've already fucked plenty of chicks. Same with Tindr.
Once I feel like I've achieved everything I could do to them sexually that they'll go for it's over and into the trash they go

These threads are all just trollbait for replies but here goes anyway...

No.
What you're feeling is an intense frustration by your own inadequacies with the opposite sex. It's easier to project it all on to the entire gender instead of owning the fact that you have shit social skills, or are completely oblivious to opportunities with them.
/thxDrPhil

A lot of women are scandalous shit. A lot of women are self-righteous nobodies. A lot of women think they're owed the world just because they were born with a pussy...

but a lot of women also have strong morals. A lot of women want to earn and grow. A lot of women are self-reliant and run shit. A lot of women can teach you a lot about life that you may not have ever seen or recognized.

It's all in how you want to look at things. More than likely you're just clouded by pubescent rage and sexual frustration. You'll grow out of it... or not. Your choice.

fawlse they all bitches

Jews created MGTOW and feminism to further divide the genders.
By hating all females, you are only helping the extinction of the white race by turning yourself into a vain beta male. You are literally a feminazi, just on the other side of the spectrum.
All of you are slaves to the Jewish agenda, it's time to wake up and stop this degeneracy.

I wonder why most people don't use this logic when it comes to their hate for black people

Go get help.

You need Buddhism

or therapy

living life so angry is the worst way you can live, please take it from me. I killed my wife and paid the price.

Amen brother! Truth. It's always the same pattern. Look at Germany and specifically Berlin of the late 20's and very early 30's; same shit as today. OP is likely a Zionist shill.

r-really?

awww. sorry for your mommy issues

Sup Forums is fucking full of white knights

No, but i fight it everysecond of everyday.

Never EVER let hatred consume you. You will only suffer more.

Just travel and meet different cultures. You cannot judge all women yhe same. Just 99 percent of them.

I WOULD SAY MGTOW but there barking up the wrong trees about women.

Maybe steo outside of western society

You're worse than trannies.

You sound like the absolute saddest person I would ever meet. I hope you kill yourself sooner than later.

i work a lot with woman. And i see all the lies and the violence from woman. Mostly men a blind, because of the pussy and the sexual needs. thats a big problem in modern western societys. See, thirty years in the past institutional violence was Male, right and authoritarian. Now it is female, left and authoritarian. Both are fascist.

Logic is for the bourgeoisie

lowQualityBait.jpg

and again, the postings are critizise you, i thing theire are frustrated woman. Because lots of men has turned away from woman. Take your money, spend it for your hobbys and interests. Take a Vasectomize and only fuck with them for the fun, but after the fuck go away and don't look back.

There's a difference between women and women.
There are enough respectable and caring women out there to not hate them all.

Because you either start here as a frustrated teenager who thinks they know everything (but the rest is a secret hidden on Sup Forums), or you come here as a sad adult who needs other sad adults to validate your flawed life perspectives.

If they only knew how many people were watching and not posting, they would feel so much less comfortable.

tbh I totally full hard ed lee agreee with you

Sheeit son, I ( the one who wrote that) am a 2nd year apprentice plumber, and g3 gas license

kills user

listen im no feminist actually im a guy and have had a woman break my heart before but you need to learn to let that hatred go there not fuck toy ive hated all women to but i let it go

Posts like this are why people think non English speaking countries are uneducated.

Your a dumbass or a queer

Not really. Go see a professional

If you hate women you hate men, too.
Men are the enablers. Men are the reason women do the shit they do.

Women could not exist without us.
They'd meander around cat-fighting, gossiping, and being petty and jealous over who has it better off.

Furthermore, women could not create a civilized society. Women are not capable of making quick, rash decisions. Women are (often) not capable of using logic to determine the best outcome with feelings removed.
There is no way they'd be able to handle a crisis when another women asks "What do we do, A or B???"
They'd just panic and have anxiety attacks and go "I DUNNO WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO" and then start blaming people for the situation.

so.
yeah.

Women need us. And we need to stop enabling them to be selfish cunts that think they're special because of their gender.

lmao kike fucking kys. "Nah bro, in college I've already fucked plenty of chicks" FUN FACT-- If you're wasting your life away on Sup Forums, you have NOT fucked plenty of chicks.

*You're

as in, you're an illiterate hick.

Sorry you got rejected because of your pencil dick, OP.

Not really. Its the trick bitches fault

Over the last few months I've noticed many of my own thoughts and ideals match those of Hitler. The only big difference is that I wouldn't annihilate an entire people for the greater good.

Once you realize that they think just like men then the hatred doesnt last too long. Yeah there are dumb whores out there that want you to kbow that they are women by always reminding you by acting like fucking bitches but there are also some really cool ones as well. Plus unless your gay its fun to have sex with then. When you hate something you give it power over you. Do enpower these whores

Wow! And you came up with that in only 15 years of experience? Congratulations kiddo, if it wasn't for being socially inept, you'd convince me you weren't on the autism spectrum with that impressive spelling and formatting.

Look, I'm not trolling here, I think you'd do well to seriously consider the possibility that you might just be into dudes.

Its the other way around, when you are a kid you see girls with curiosity. When you are an adult you get to see the full version with all the ugly bits you couldn't understand before

Now copy+paste this into an SMS for your mother. I'm sure she'll think you're just fine as soon as she knows you only pretend on privately belittling the people you would normally think about mass murdering.

>MUH SOCIAL SKILLLLZZZZZ

its the hypocrasy and double standards of society

manners are all feigned bullshit

this is why femenists are femenists

Misogyny has been building steadily for the last three years for me. It's beginning to reach a boiling point and it's becoming harder for me to look at them as more than something to stick my cock in.

Conniving and manipulation just comes too easily to them. Any girl that's somewhat decent looking is a stuck up cunt. The issue is the extremes women are willing to take these two things to..

I, for example, had my entire future and career ruined by lies and manipulation by a woman. She cried, and she lied to police until I was charged with domestic violence. There was evidence of me punching a wall in the house that was documented so there's just plain no way I could have won the court case.

I had to plead guilty to have my charges dropped. The issue is that employers can see me admitting to this, despite it not being true, and will interpret it exactly the same way as if I were charged.

I've watched women manipulate my entire life. I've always chocked it up to "the way things were", but after it was taken to the absolute extremes I can't look at any of them the same any more. I've read stories here of guys who've had their entire friend circles disown them due to manipulation and lies. The extremes are the issue. Fuck women.

Wow don't put so much effort on a post faggot, we might think you aren't crying and having a bitch-fit

>posting on Sup Forums
>Wasting your life
Kek sure thing bud

Yep, I'm a frequent lurker. My views on men and women have changed a lot since I've been here. I've come to the conclusion that everyone sucks and you should consider them garbage till you get to know them. Besides that generalisations are the way to go. Women are bitches and men are dicks. It's a good rule of thumb. But you should really get to know them before you lump them in.

>believing in the Holohoax
good goy

>If you're wasting your life away on Sup Forums, you have NOT fucked plenty of chicks.
Not that dude but that's just not fuckin true. Some of us have gone into isolation and find solace in this place. I've probably gotten more pussy than 98.5% of Sup Forumstards yet here I am.

I doubt you've had an actual interaction with any more than 10 women in the span of 3 months from this description.

>>Implying literally any of the anecdotes you shared couldn't be or have never been carried out by men

>>Next you'll say it's overwhelmingly women that do these things

>>Then I'll ask you how many women you actually know or speak with on a regular basis

>>Dodge the question and provide more anecdotes of mean girls

>>Ad nauseum

the only thing that I hate is that women don't find me attractive and are hesitant to get to know me in any way that doesn't end with me being put in the friendzone but I don't blame them for it, it's not their fault that I got bad genetics and ended up looking like a clone of Andrea the giant.

nailed it. Mature men, that are successful with women, treat most women with at least a little contempt. It's the kids that put them on pedestals while they endlessly fail around them.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm . I've spent my entire life being used by women. Emotionally, physically, and financially. You're too presumptuous to actually conversate with me about this

I love it when the picture of a girl laughing gets you this mad.

Tell me, look back at what you posted, do you even remember the point you were trying to get across? Because it's a hot mess that amounts to nothing but impotent rage. Your autism is showing.

You sound like you are soon going to learn how to better and more effectively treat women to get what you want from them rather than the other way around. Good for you user, you are growing up. Hating women is healthy. Women earn it daily.

it's not that hard to go above 0 user, your sister doesn't count.

Cant fucking spell, cant fucking get laid.

its like "I HATE YOU CAT YOU LIVE ONLY TO PET AND FEED YOU ! " and still wanting a cat
gtfo virgin loser

Its practically impossible for men to pull that shit with todays laws. Most get laughed out of court when they say a woman abused them.

Pretty much, most of these underage cucks here haven't even gotten to first base and they think sucking up to bitches gets you laid

They are the future wizards of the world

>writing all that bullshit

>e-everybody has autism but m-me!

Go take your pills faggot before you start screeching in public again

Thats why your dad drinks

fun fact
99.999999% of males who hate women hate them because they dont have any

Where do you see incorrect spelling?

Let's see you say that out loud away from the computer and your little safe space in this thread.

Gotta say though, you're nailing the Emperor Palpatine on the red pill vibe.

I don't even wanna Fuck them anymore. The thought of sticking my dick in her pussy while it still has the last guys nut is disgusting. They are all lying cheating whores

>I literally pulled this out of my ass

Personally I don't hate women but I think idolizing them is for cucks and any men who says he's a feminist has some really fucking deep issues related to low self-worth and should get therapy instead of posting shitty facts like you are doing now

Why is it so fucking difficult for Sup Forumstards to believe that not everyone here is a neckbeard basement dwelling furry? I'd like to just be fucking honest and not be harassed for it. Just once.

I'm not attracted to men nor am I a virgin but I dont care for women anymore. Each time I talk to one it just confirms what I already feel

>>In a thread about hating women

>>Straw man incoming

>> B-but men get laughed at when they claim abuse from women!! This validates my hate!

Fuck off. If you want to picture women as being clueless money parasites you'll have to deal with them also being incapable of violence too.

Except you and I both know both of those statements are wrong, you're just clinging to the only world you know in the first statement. Grow up kiddo.

It's called thots, and if she breaths she's a thot

;)

>>Being this deluded

and stay out of our gene pool.

why did you reply to that you autist when that post was about hating ?

Not the original grammar Nazi, but it should be"their" and "ends".

danny go home

the deal is simple
man appears , man gets strong gets money becomes attractive to females , man fucks pretty females , man creates a family with a female and protects them
what you dont understand here you genetic mistake ? theres no place for frustration or crying "what a stupid world because i failed in it ! "

If you hate rapists you hate oxygen too. Without oxygen people couldn't rape anyone because we'd all be dead

You forgot about rape, faggot

His statement is a leap and your insult is a leap. Congratulations you're all fucking retarded.

Rape should be legal tbh.
Survival of the fittest

I'm telling you from another dudes perspective that has no desire or attraction for men that you can hate women and not be gay.
You'll learn one day when you find out your gf or wife is a whore but then again some people aren't bothered by the fact that they are dating a whore

How many chicks have you fucked with your p p?
Also it would only take three women to acheive that percentage on this site