Found out that my finacee's aesthetician is a man. That means he does her bikini wax and everything...

Found out that my finacee's aesthetician is a man. That means he does her bikini wax and everything. I am super pissed but she thinks this is no big deal. What do you say Sup Forums? Am I justified to be mad? or are aestheticians like doctors and we shouldn't care about their gender...

it isn't a big deal you pussy, unless you find out she's hanging out with him outside of that professional setting you have nothing to worry about. just be a little cautious

secretly put a gopro in her vagoo during sex and record the bikini wax to see if there is anything untoward happening

Just because you're a doctor or an aesthetician doesn't mean you can't spot a sweet pussy when you see one.

He's probably gay anyway

Yes, of course it is. Unless he's a gay guy that is, which I doubt he isn't and to add injury to insult it's easier to get a female one, but you can request the gender you're more comfortable with.

Either way this is low quality bait, here's your (you) and good day.

>doctor or an aesthetician

Two completely different things, I couldn't care less if my gf had a male doctor, but a aesthetician, hell no.

A doctor is a professional. An aesthetician is a creepy dude who will jerk off thinking about your fiancee's vagina.

A woman that would do this is a whore, jump ship while you can OP.

The insecurity is real.

Before you go trying to beat the shit out of him double check, he might be gay and therefore not a threat

/thread

we see you samefag

do this

I mean I don't think most women want men to do these things for them unless they are gay. I know my girlfriend would hate any straight man down in that area period, but it is because she feels like straight men can't relate to a body part they don't have, which is understandable I'd say

"You're insecure if you don't want another man touching your fiancee's vagina"

This is what cucks actually believe

cuck

If you promised not to get a happy ending, would she mind if you got regular massages and table showers at the oriental spa across town?

>2017
>being a cuck
sucks to be you shit head

I think they work in spas and salons. He is probably gay and talks with the stereotypical "gay guy voice". You should chill. But if she does end up being a cheating bitch,just dump her off somewhere and dump her nudes here for your Sup Forumsros to share the celebrations of bachelor yet again.

/thread

End thread

She's a whore. Leave.

Just keep your eyes and ears open, but not a big deal. At the end of the day she's still yours duder

If her asshole looks like that, I would worry. Since she is some landwhale, you will be fine.