Young rappers who have the potential to take over the game one day

Young rappers who have the potential to take over the game one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl99JlLu9fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not J. Cole

earl is to experimental and true to himself for that

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY

give me two earl albums this year

Agreed

it's gonna happen now

The future of hip hop is white and depressed.

What the fuck does "take over the game" even mean?

>people literally thought odd future were going to be the next wu tang

those digits... its been foretold

The fuck is this dumpster fire? Central casting keeps sending them out more and more degenerate.

And hiphop is dead. At least for now. Has been for around 10 years.

j cole is 31

>people literally like chvrches

Be the rapper that everyone sees as untouchable.
Today its Kendrick.

It's nonsense the Jews came up with to foster an artificial sense of competition and let us goys know who is 'important'.

of course, thanks for correcting the record.

now I know when kendrick says 'fuck drumpf' it's like super serial.

i remember people saying that
i thought it was stupid

Untouchable? None of these punks even fucking battle.

Im not sure what point you're trying to make with that, but it doesn't change the truth of the statement you just responded to.

thats a shit jpeg crop there , I'd fuckin sack 'em

>The fuck is this dumpster fire? Central casting keeps sending them out more and more degenerate.

this is true

Earl isn't taking over shit, and it's not because he's bad. The chance of someone like Earl breaking mainstream thus being able to "take over the game" is slim in the current era.

His style of music doesn't mesh well in the current hip-hop radio format. I don't think dude has the want to be a Kendrick or J.Cole type of rapper, he especially isn't trying to be a Migos or Thugger type.

Earl will be a hip-hop heads type rapper, and thus he'll be a praised on that level. Is he good? Fuck yeah he is, is he getting better? Fuck yeah. I mean he's one of the rappers right now that I can actually hear his improvement and expansion.

I can't wait to hear what he drops next.

Flash in the pan trendy shit that streetwear dude listen to.

If bitches don't hop on it it's not taking off. And this dude looks like a fucking trayhard weirdo who'll be tending a gas station in 10 years. Fucking faggot, closet pip smoker music, along with dudes like Lil Peep

he's had 7 years to "take over the game"

I remember people thinking they were going to be the next direction in rap period just because Tyler won best video or some shit from MTV of all places. I never heard anything Odd Future on the radio.

this. but you have to understand that most of this board are teenagers that were too young to pay attention when OF were coming up in 2009-2010.

also
>i've been coming to Sup Forums for 8 years
fuckkkkk

Earl is already 23 and has yet to release an album that would put him on kendricks level, honestly no rapper has in recent years.

hes real nigga rap what are you talking about

Newfag fucking shit.

t. ancientfag

People were so fucking stupid.

They were riding the wave of this dudes eventual return and when he did return and release his pretty average/meh album it was like "what do we do now" for them. They never had a goal

t. 15 year old suburban white kid

This

No one where he claims he's from knows him.

Shit that goes for a good portion of the current of these so called rappers . They were fucking nerds or outcasts

>tfw you realize most anons eventually move on and stop lurking Sup Forums but you're still here

i'm really hoping i have better shit to be doing by 30

>hasn't browsed Sup Forums for at least 20 years
Fucking newfags

>hes real nigga rap what are you talking about

lol.

>people literally thought Brandon was a pedophile
>and he was

xxxtemptation or whatever the fuck his name is is edgelord rap that could only exist and get attention in the internet era.

Any of these dudes who have anime characters and are on some ultra weirdo shit (Lil Yachty, Uzi vert, that one who used to fuck with Space Ghost Purp, and whoever along those lines) are just the type of nigga who would have been getting their ass beat everyday in high school for sperging out over the new naruto episode or some shit.

Just because you have tats and get locked up post age 18 don't mean you a real nigga. No one I know listens to Uzi, Yachty, or any of that shit. And believe me I live in the hood in Baltimore and know a lot of drug dealers and no one fucks with any of these dudes. They're considered right there where a dude like Lupe Fiasco was considered a few years ago, a weirdo nigga that only suburban or lame niggas in the hood would listen to, college campus rap shit.

Just because you have tattoos and make loud unintelligible rap don't make you real.

Only stuff I hear people listen to are Chicago rappers, local Baltimore rappers, Migos, and shit like that. None of this post-goth nigga who just found out about rap type rap

Again only people who fuck with dudes like this are white boys who think any black dude with a tattoo and dreads is a thug, and goofy niggas who have to travel a few miles to hang out in the hood (and get their wigs split when actual street dudes find out they gumps)

>newfag getting h e a t e d

>depressed
no he's fucking not, it's just some meme he uses to seem cool to kids. real depression ruins people.

>hasn't browsed Sup Forums for at least half a century
When will Reddit fucking LEAVE

this. and lil tracy.

I know all my highschool friends browsed Sup Forums. 2012 was the last year I spoke to any of them, I wonder if they're still here and if it's even possible to move on from Sup Forums

No ones trying to hear that "im so depressed music". His fans aren't in highschool anymore mad at the world because they're moms wouldn't buy them call of duty

>real depression

I've been here for 7. that's way too long.

>frogpost without Sup Forums filename
redditor detected

>When will Reddit fucking LEAVE

i knew that was why you were heated. i fuckin knew it.

you are the type that loves to memepost "reddit" as an insult all the time and you fucking absolutely loathe it when you are made to feel way newer and "reddit" in your own right when compared to actual oldfags.

who even fuckin cares you dipshit. get over it.

This
All of these fags wouldn't survive back then
Shit they couldn't even make it through high school without getting bullied
And I have some stories about Denzel curry and lil canoe before they made it big

GET SWEATSHIRT ON THE PHONE

he was clearing joking, you sperg

>And I have some stories about Denzel curry and lil canoe before they made it big

Do tell

Alright I'll do them hold up

Denzel Curry has real talent don't be a spiteful sad fuck.

>I have stories guys I promise

>hasn't browsed Sup Forums for at least a millennium
FUCCKING REDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

i know tard. he was being sarcastic but there was genuine annoyance underlining it.

you think people just stop being annoyed by something if they start being sarcastic about it?

He seems super quiet and depressed in his interviews. Says he's awkward, doesn't get many girls

a lot of people make music to express something they don't get to express in their daily lives. or maybe he is just pretending to be depressed, who knowz

you see this is what i mean. the amount of effort put into his passive aggression is telling that he is actually annoyed.

i literally said who even cares to him last time and still he goes at it just as much.

>or maybe he is just pretending to be depressed,
that's the point i was trying to make

>hasn't browsed Sup Forums for at least a centamillenium
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He shold practice stoicism
Suicide is always an option

Emo faggot

Yella Wolf is done. Dude insulted BLM and went full Kid Rock, his career is over.

you will never in your life be an oldfag. you will always be reddit. when you call someone else reddit you will always secretly know that you are reddit too.

none of which actually matters in the slightest, but apparently it really does matter to you behind all this hysterical sarcasm so i'm politely reminding you.

>Yella Wolf is done. Dude insulted BLM and went full Kid Rock, his career is over.
and Hilary is soooooooo far ahead in the polls

good thing grateful dead are awful or i might have to take his opinion seriously

>hasn't browsed Sup Forums for at least an aeon
GET
THE
FUCK
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Only person mentioned in this thread worth a shit is Earl

That's Bones you retard
Lol no, everything he's ever put out sounds the same, nobody takes quantity>quality mixtape artists like him seriously, there is nothing interesting about his music other than the fact that it's managed to spawn a league of shittier imitators like Suicideboys and XXXtentacion. I'll give him credit for being a good buisnessman tho, he managed to trick a bunch of teenagers into buying shitty these Chinese Y-3 rip offs for $200

be honest, you've never heard a grateful dead song and had to google jerry garcia, didn't you my memerap friend?

That/s not even Yela wolf tho

But he's right. Dude for some reason a few years ago around the time of that Confederate Flag controversy decided to put in his two cents.

Then he dropped some crappy country rap album and since then I haven't heard shit about him

Are those the sneakers he kept teasing? They're disgusting. I even like Bones's style, but goddam.

lmao, naw I heard about them back when I was what, 12? whenever I heard that scarlet begonias cover by sublime. I think they're really boring and spawned an awful genre of music that allows fucking phish to exist

>grateful dead are awful
this retarded nigga

Dead = top 5 American rock band DOA

That's funny because the only people who think they're good are ones who don't know shit about music and idolize hippies.

Grateful dead is trash for people so conked out and brained damaged by drugs they hardly register as human anymore

Ragwan, bless up

Those aren't bad tho. I like Bones, I hate his imitators tho

Alright I used to sell some stuff here and there . Once I had to go pick up some fake lsd down to Miami . I went into this house where there were a bunch of people just smoking weed and shit , and i got to talking with some dude about stuff and he said how he wanted to become a rapper or some shit like that, then he told me that his cousin knew some kid that had talent and but that he was weird af and only hung out with white kids and listened to weird shit, anyways that turned out to be Denzel I found out later . Guess that dude missed the ball on that one .

The one for lil yachty is that some semi local underground rapper was performing and then they had some little stage next to his and that's where he lil boat was . Those places always get shot up or they are full people that'll fuck you up on sight, decided not to go, Anyways only one dude was over there at that stage and since the stage was so small people where just sitting down on it waiting for the one rapper to come out to the big stage . They filmed the video and sent it to me
Who knew he was going to blow up like that. But all at that moment that video was funny it could have been in a cringe compilation

The other is I was supposed to be at that venue where stitches was giving out coke to the people in the audience.

The rest i don't remember since I was fucked up from 2012 - 2015ish

I love Grateful Dead, doesn't mean I have to give a fuck about what Garcia thinks about anything.

> too experimental
not even slightly
> too true to himself
bingo, it won't happen because of this
faux emo hypebeast faggots that will die out in the near future
actually might happen. He has very wide appeal

I hate this faggot but you and I know that this dude is basically having a yellow brick road to the top being paved for him by everyone.

>he will never be able to look someone straight in the eyes

Chance look like a cartoon character and that's cool

I desperately hope Chance the Rapper and his career fail. All his philanthropic media seeking bullshit and faux-happy music really irritates me for some reason. It doesn't help that every normie on campus is wearing that hat with the 3.

This user gets it

reminder that bones used to be this
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl99JlLu9fQ

He and his marketing team are very smart, he completely changed his tune from some snapback wearing aspiring rapper to emo hipster

This. He's making music with Anderson Paak, he's good friends with Frank Ocean, he wants to work with Earl, he's already almost as popular as Kendrick, and he's described his next project as an album rather than a mixtape.

Pic related is my pick. Best rapper besides Earl bar for bar.

>three mixtapes
>two LPs
>one album

and I still have to tell people who it is I'm playing. He's great, but I don't see him getting as much hype outside of hiphop forums.

also
>oh, you mean that "bitch you thirsty please grab a sprite" guy

That's it? These stories are weak af and you being "fucked up" only dilutes your claims.

Denzel is legit
Boat is legit
Lupe is hella legit. Name any "street rapper" that can go toe-to-toe with Lupe on bars alone.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

t. Weird Nigga Lover

I kno, he dresses pretty well so it's strange but these are obviously a quick cash grab considering the derivative aesthetics and shoddy looking materials. Boy fucks with Rick Owens tho but that's not really unique anymore among rappers since A$AP Rocky made it cool.

this. this guy has more potential than any new rapper in the past 5 years

IT IS WRITTEN, KEK WILLS IT

Rick Owens is now every rappers favorite designer. Lil Uzi Vert shouts him out in every other song, half the guys in the Bad & Boujee video had his sneakers on as well. Yet, I've never seen a rapper have an actual interesting fit with his clothes. It's always his sneakers, black jeans, and some lame sweater.

no way man, I'll concede that blues for allah is pretty good, but the closer they get to rock, the more and more bored i get

Would you say that KRS One vs MC Shan in 1986 was controlled by the jews even back then?

>Grateful Dead
>studio album
pleb