Liberal hate thread

Liberal hate thread.

As a liberal that voted for Trump i feel the need to remind you he wouldn't have won without us, go back to you containment board.

We're going to kill you, you know.

You can call us on hypocrisy. You can say we're embracing fascism. You can say what we're doing flys in the face of democracy.

But we're tired of you. We're tired of your smug, self satisfied faces.

And you may have more guns. You have a bunch of southern retards who are holding "ol bessie", talking about how the south will rise again.

But this time when we burn atlanta, we're going to kill its conservative populace.We're going to kill the sister fucking, inbred retards. And we're going to ensure the south never rises again. A slip of "y'all" is as good as a death sentence.

So enjoy your time now. You have maybe 2 or 3 years. Maybe. But we're going to find you. We're going to kill you.

And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>liberals being as mentally undeveloped as ever

mfw

and it's not just you.

we're going to kill your families too.

We're going to erase your cultural and genetic stain from this earth.

A trump pence pin? fuck that. We'll check voting records.

You voted for bush? dead.
You voted for mccain? dead.
you voted for romney? dead.
You voted for reagan? DEAD.

We're going to erase your ideology. A fiscal republican is as good as a social conservative.

And libertarians? oh man, if you didn't nix that bullshit out of your head after you read Atlas Shrugged in 3rd semester freshman class? You are a GONNER.

We're the hugbots and social guilt that knows no bounds. And you are all dead motherfuckers.

Yeah alrighty kiddo, liberals are almost entirely pussies. I'd love to see some kind of attempted crybaby revolution. Wait... I'm already seeing an attempted one! and it's hilarious, btw.

Debbie Gibson is the cutest.

this is true, is a reason we call libbies 'cucks'

We'll see whos the pussy when you have a 300 lb genderfluid anarchodyke sitting on your chest demanding you embrace Sister Steinems teachings or perish.

Say goodnight Chad. You are going the way of the goddamned dodo.

don't root for that

Dude, right? WAY hotter than tiffany. She was a red headed whore.

Tiffany was like the hot chick who wouldn't make you wear a condom AND would front the bill for the abortion.

Mmmmkay, when said 300lb genderfluid thing can't support it's own weight and I just ignore it, like everyone does, it'll continue to get slowly fatter, and stupider until it dies.

tl;dr

Better to root for that than a bunch of fucking retard fratboys in khaki shorts and polos whos dads own car dealerships.

Seriously. Those guys are cunts. They may rape 10 year old girls, but none of them are PROUD of it.

Liberal degeneracy is the cornerstone of Sup Forums culture. Everything else is a bunch of reddit/facebook twatisms.

I can't wait to move out of
Radical-Libtard Cali

Cool story, faggot

>719780357

kek

they don't even know why they hate him

have you watched protester interviews? they can't quote a single thing he's said or done that offends them. they're just offended for no reason

Look at it this way

That itch you have on your back?

You can rub your back on the wall you'll be pushed against before you're executed.

And your executioner will be a blue haired multigendered womyn who is sick of you not asking her what her pronouns are.