Soon spics! Take your filthy anchor babies with you!

Soon spics! Take your filthy anchor babies with you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYsM7Kc-4SY
youtu.be/PxwT6CmmhbA
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/si.html
strawpoll.me/12165758
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up... Fuckin racist -_-

This just in…

Ivanka Drumkopf is an anchor baby!

Your burritos taste like shit. GTFO my country spic boy.

Burritos are MuriKKKan.

Yeah, but she is not a spic.

are you trolling or just retarded?

No more welfare for you spic boy. You have to go back!

She's worse. A slav! At least the Mexicans know how to work.

No one ever told you what an anchor baby is, eh? They just told you to use the term when spewing racist ignorance? Figures.

All mexicans know how to do is get welfare checks and reproduce like rabbits.

ITT race-baiting Jews and stupid goyim that follow them

Spics are from Spain, you ignorant cracker.
¡Qué chinguen a su madre apestosa!
youtu.be/tYsM7Kc-4SY

Youre wrong, spic = hiSPanIC

no its called her mother came here legally married a man from here and then had a child that child is no ancher baby

You gonna need to see this, pinche gringo puñetero. It's in English cause we all know how much trouble you all have with language.

youtu.be/PxwT6CmmhbA

It comes from
No spica inglés.
Applied only to Spaniards except by rednecks who don't know any better.

No thanks OP. I'm gonna stay here and watch all you white faggots do absolutely nothing.

This is our country now bitch. In 30yrs yrs your inbred grand children will be speaking to me in español you fucking joto.

Btw, how incredibly weak and gay do you have to be to cry for the help of a 70yo man to come rescue you?

Bwahahahaha!!!

White American reporting and I welcome my Mexican neighbors here. Does that make you mad, sperglord?

no that just makes you a cuck

>HAHA LOOK GUISE I SAID IT AGAIN XD

not just spics, you degenerate. Slants, darkies and white devils as well.

Why do people confuse immigrants with niggers?

Immigrants = Hard working job stealers
Niggers= Lazy pieces of shit on welfare

Both love to rape tho

Only the illegals

Czechs are slavs?

Wrong country ..She is Slovenian
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/si.html

Spics are fucking lazy. Ive worked with tons of them. They love to brag about coming here illegally and boast that they are taking over. They love reminding us that they dont pay taxes and flash their paystubs around the breakroom. And ive caught them sneaking off to take a nap several times. The one asshols would nap on the forklift and i would sneak up and honk the horn to wake his lazy ass up.

Krystallnacht has begun!

Never met a Mexican that worked.

not to mention they breed like maggots in a shit storm.

that would require them to own businesses and homes

They'll work hard if you force them to. Otherwise they're thoroughly unreliable. They only show up when they feel like it and they'll break shit and walk away without trying to fix it.

Weird, the ones I've met are hard working and resilient as fuck. Most will gladly work over-time.

All niggers I know of prefer to blow off work and hang around feeling like tough shit.

It's almost as if YOUR experiences with a group of people are different to mine. Hmm maybe we shouldn't generalize our opinions about a race based on our expereinces with memberes of that race....
Woah, that was a weird thought.

implying no mexicans have spanish roots

Youre being a nigger intellectually. Stop it. Get some help.

Why the hate? My people work hard everyday to provide food and shelter for their families. Firefighter paramedic fag here. Everyone in my family was born from Mexico. I was the only one born here in the U.S and I busted my ass to get where I am today. 23 years old risking my life to save others. Fuck you

just strawpoll.me/12165758

You're probably talking about Puerto Rican's or Cubans. Even worse.

The name, the spikes, the guard towers are all on the wrong side, that's a wall to keep Americans inside.

>still using XD ironically

And youre a faggot

so besides the racist white boy pink dick shit.. your economy is fucked.

lets face it .. its hillbillies and wanna be "white pride" under 50k a year educated or uneducated ass kissers vs scientists, highly paid and highly educated folks, any alpha race or male that intimidates white boys, from size dick to sizes of wallets so includes asians..

cut off ttpa, cut off china, cut off migration of europeans easterns and other cultures who bring degrees and skills to your shitty low ranked country in everything but yea lets comp[lain about the lowest scum of each cultures society wwithout looking at our own..

I love trump I truely do.. not juist because I fucking hate hillry cunton and her feminist asss kissing corporate dry humping hippie cunt.. but because trump is ruining americuh even more than the mess its already in. he is showing the true side of yanks, uneducated non critical thinking bigot small dicks who show their insecurities in unity. enjoy your min wage, and your 50k salaries while the rest of the world is developing. spending money on army and picking fights with nomads sure makes you look tough, but besides that what ya got? nukes? every major country has nukes your as fucked as they are.. dont need a surplus of nukes to fuck up the world your infustructure is already dead, your ranking in health systems, education and innovation/science is disgraceful.. eastern and european countries are exceeding every rank you have in the world besides picking on small countries with your guns..

I just dont get it, how happy are you I would hate to live in the states why the fake smiles? racism is fun and all but beyond that hows your life going bud?

Why all the fucking leftists here?
Do us all a favor and /wrist

Pretty much how you said. Ouch.

You might be right, but you sound like a little bitch.

Don't be sarcastic. Resilience to sarcasm separates the boys from the men.

Come straight with your post. Tell it like it is. Observe:

Hey fuckwagon, that's probably because you never go outside. Most mexicans I've worked with outpace their white coworkers on the daily and have overall better attendance, on top of generally being more agreeable and polite.

but .. but .. read my comment above I think trump supporters are the lefties, the only righties that exist in your pool of party are just racists or people who benefit financially in their own interest for voting with trump...

Reality is, most trump supporters are "murica only he a bidnizz man he gonnn save us and we gonnn have more money we gonnn benefit from trump and the govt will give us money because trump said we give the poower back to the peeeiiipaaoooleee.."

you're a lefty (if that even exists these days) and you dont know it.. low paid mongrel.

who the fuck is still a leftie these days anyway how fucking duym,b are you to vote for hillary or trump the only lefties that exist are youre parents generation and you live with their slogans, everyone should believe in evolution, capitalism (venture capitalism) and CSR, giving back to society to improve your own business and economy when you can afford it...

what fucking govt today is left or right????

to follow my comments.. the only pure thing I like about trump is triggering feminists , and the illusion of wage gap, fathers losing their lives in unfair court hearings sympathising with females with no need of significant proof.

I am so happy that trump won... alot of countries are self sufficient and are just letting usa believe they are policing the world.. the yellow toothed ugly brits are enjoying tapping in any profit or interest for their own good without the red hands influence usa in its militery decisions and loot then assist, or share the wealth.. a lot of countries influence usa by "supporting them" then taking what they want without being blamed or seen. trump you legend

cuck boy hates his own country how sad

I like Mexicans. Good food, attractive women, what's not to like?

Unless you're poor white trash competing with Miguel for a minimum wage job.

The H1B workers are a much bigger issue for professionals.

im australian.

kek

Not really.Its like if you say americans have indo-american roots.BTW fuck Mexico

Burritos were started by laborers in the South US. Not just Mexicans. ALL laborers