Anyone know what happened to Shia's stream thing?

Anyone know what happened to Shia's stream thing?

hewillnotdivide.us

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
youtube.com/watch?v=jY8o0-rKCeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like it was hacked by Trump government agents. It'll be back shortly. He will not divide us.

U srs

It was literally a runescape hitman

Trump administration is that butthurt they had to hack the livestream. It's working. He will not divide us.

This isn't just some random shit. You need to take a long hard look at the bootlickers who work for the government. You're not even legally allowed to know the amount of employees some departments have, nor how much is their real budget.

This is state-sponsored hacking, state-sponsored division.

That's hilarious

kek there should be a rally of trump supporters that show up and hijack the livestream.

You're fucking delusional kek. Why's the YouTube stream up still?

We could always hit up Craigslist and get as many Trump supporters as we can doing that.

topkek is that the same guy in the livestream right now off to the right?

Taken out by SOG

i would totally go if i could, but i'm califag, so there's no chance of that happening. if somebody local could get that started that'd be great.

Yeah lol he's in the Sup Forums threads

The guy in the red hat is Shia fam

This is what's known as a strawman argument. And this is not a debate.

Link to continue watching, find the other links too user, for personal use because this protest livestream will continue until the end of this administration, which is less than 4 years.

was talking about the guy in the black coat, he left already though famalam.

Oh, so you admit the hack failed and he did not divide us. Because he will fail because he will not divide us.

Wrong.

It also appears that I should predict this now that trumpcucks will soon be arrested tonight. Stay tuned to the livestream.

He will not divide us.

>thinking the Trump administration is worried about this

You are aware Shia has told people there was well as put on the site that this is not an Anti-Trump protest and that Pro-Trumpers are just as welcome as ClintonS?

You should really read Trump's butthurt tweets. The SNL tweets are a good one. You really know nothing about the person you spread your boipucci so wide for. Trump is the most butthurt, triggered president America has ever known.

How's it feel to know that you've turned this pro-unity art piece into literally the opposite of what it stands for

Shia wanted this to be for both sides.

WHOA SHIA JUST SNATCH A GUY'S PICTURE OF PEPE THAT HE WAS AUTISTICALLY AND CANCERSOUSLY FLASHING AT THE CAMERA

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

You're right, you're doing it for him

I don't hear you saying he will not divide us, which means you want him to divide us, while I say he will not divide us because I am not letting him divide us, unlike you.

He will not divide us. Now divide my asscheeks and have a chocolate pudding buffet.