How much longer are you libtards going to throw a tantrum for? Trump won...

How much longer are you libtards going to throw a tantrum for? Trump won. Get over it and grab a pack of diapers for yourself on the way home.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/amp/
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you make this thread?

He probably made it to ask the question he just wrote in the OP.

Did common core not teach you how to read?

Spotted the nigger that can't perform basic implication acquisition from text.

We should have two countries. One is America where HRC won the popular vote, and the other can be called Dumbfuckistan lead by Fuhrer Drumpf whose people will starve and die within a month

So you mean 1 country that is ok with a corrupt bitch running things and one that isn't?

You do realize that in a lot of states it was 50/50. Not just flat pepe like this map

He'll probably be out of office in less than a year, according to professional betting houses

Pence will be bad too, but at least Trump will go down

Can't speak for every other state, but Illinois only went Hillary because Chicago used its old tactic of using dead people to vote. So it's just Chicago that's raging.

>inb4 citation needed hurr durr tin foil
google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/amp/

And I'm sure you never once complained about Obama.

I'm sure those are the same that predicted Hillary to win by 98%.
Funny how little faggots like you were crying about Raegan being a celeb and how he'd make a shit president because of experience, then the greatest era ever happened...

Exactly even if he was to through our country into complete turmoil and fuck everything thing up we will just blame Obama or someone else anyways like we usually do.

You wanna see something funny, induced by meme magic from Sup Forums?

watch this stream in 6 min

>livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

How can you compare people complaining about obama to people destroying businesses, asking publicly for assassination, people in the entertainment industry claiming things like trumps son will be a school shooter for no reason other than hurt feelings, niggers kidnapping white retards to stream it on Facebook as a protest to white people and trump, need I go on dumbass?

The republicans never set fire, cried openly in the street, attacked people because Obama won. Complaining online? Sure.

>How much longer are you libtards going to throw a tantrum for?
until noon January 20th 2025

Fuck off Nazi fucktards, there's an army of pissed off women and betas and cucks and queers coming to take back America once and for all and you neanderthals can't do a fucking thing to stop us.

For you Not my Trumpers fags.

It's probably only gonna get worse. We know have a meme country with a wrestler president. Absolutely dumbest shit I have ever seen. Unqualified and unfit. What president attacks people on Twitter. Shit is gonna be so fun to watch. Can't wait to hear all the conservacucks excuses along the way. O it's Obama's fault. O it's Congress fault. O it's black people's fault.

Trump is coming for you faggots

U wish this cuck was gonna anything. Not gonna happen. First this nigga couldn't even begin to write any sort of Bill or law.

The republicans have been bitching and crying for the last 8 years. Its the Libtards turn to do it

He is Pres now, so there is nothing stopping him from WRITING a bill or law. However it has to get by the house and senate. BUT he CAN WRITE ALL the laws he wants.

But they don't attack people and destroy other peoples shit. Liberals have no control of their emotions and cannot be trusted.

He wouldn't have clue in the slightest on how to structure a 2000 page bill or law u twat. Could you write one. No. Neither could anyone else without any former law work or education

You are not allowed to post in /b..

There I just wrote a law. Now if the mods approve it , that is a different story. All it takes is an idea to make a law you GASH.

Akakak if only that's how it worked. When can't I post on b. From what devices. What if I have a friend's phone can i post then? What about using my second cousins? What if I used a different iP. How is it regulated. What punishment how is it enforced. Who's paying to enforce. God your fucking 17 is showing.

You is anyone that you applies to therefore everyone is covered regardless of how or what they use to post. There is no grey area is simply *YOU meaning everyone is not allowed to post on /b. Its libtards like you that need a law broken down and explained to you and it's libtards like you that try to find a flaw in a law and exploit it.

oh yes that over baked yam isnt corrupt at all

No bitch that's everyone. Every lawyer every business everything tries to exploit the law. Hence why they are like 2000 pages long. You might be a literally autistic. Or have zero knowledge about it. Maybe you can be president next with your simple 4 word laws. Gonna be about how trump does it too.

Me write law. Mexicans go back. Why no Mexicans leave?

I'm actually doing good.. Looking forward to that tax break on my new 140k salary increase.

Coastal liberals ftw

Now this is facebook cringe.
You should go back

wait wat?

>believing nigger care is a good thing

First bill
>makes it more expensive for middle class to buy homes.

Thank you Trump

Never said it was a good thing, just think it's ironic the majority that actually use it voted against it not knowing what it even was. Middle murica will die off from automation. They'll be shunned worse than mexicans, and their glorious leader will still be a jew puppet.

>thinks that under-funding the PMI fund is financially sound
>thinks $500 a year is a big fucking deal

Working in tech and being a liberal is the best time to be alive. Thanks trump, you're a wolf in sheeps clothing bro

LOL conservacucksdontevenknow.kek

Man this is a pretty bad troll attempt. Sadder that it worked.

you forgot interest and that average mortgages are at least 10-15 years.

Still makes it expensive too. You're definitely a trumper, dumb nigger.

Make america great again!
>merchandise are made in china

>people are STILL talking about american politics in Sup Forums
>what is Sup Forums

>mfw come from a redneck family in Montana

>mfw they didnt vote trump because they said he is a city slicker dumb fuck that sucks the corporations cock.

protip they arent wrong

I hate Trump, and I hate (hated* she isn't relevant anymore) Hillary. The difference between me and a libtard is that I hate Hillary and I can accept Trump as a president.

First amendment says I don't have to do shit. Read the constitution once in a while.

No matter who won, the supporters of the winner would be rubbing the other side's nose in it and the losers would be whining and complaining. Same shit, different team.
Just saying.

Surprised that more of middle America didn't get that memo.

For as long as you whiny cunts gave us shit for "the war on xmas" and obummer.