Has this haircut worked outside of Tron? Waspgirl had it, but it wasnt the best possible version

Has this haircut worked outside of Tron? Waspgirl had it, but it wasnt the best possible version

no, makes them look even uglier

Malin Akerman in Watchmen

Biel detected

Do you mean a bob cut or a fringe?

Bob?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who is this?

test

Kazakhstan's star volleyball player, Sabina Altynbekova

much cuter here

>you will never be a 12 year old boy who finds himself in the crosshairs of a sexual starved Jessica Biel babysitter

At least that was supposed to be an 80s hairstyle, not a modern one.

It always works... ON MAH DICK.
No, but seriously my one real romantic regret in life is that I haven't fucked a brunette Indie girl who wears vintage dress with that haircut

>not knowing Sabina

Imagine you're a girl who has to live knowing you will never EVER compare to Biel in body and face.

Thats why ugly girls created body positivity movement and guilt men into loving fat chicks.

I could have gone without reading your romantic regrets.

Well you have. Deal with it.

Thats why I love stylish women. They can change their looks when they want to.

JUST ;_;

>ywn be that TV

Biels got a weird mush on her, uncanny valley faced.

I think it works on Asians honestly, i don't think it suits most white woman not sure why. It might actually be different make up styles.

i don't remember this scene in nightcrawler

Feels bad. I'm a girl btw...

Who would win in a wrassle? Biel or Lilly? They're both very shredded.

A long time ago

Biel by 1st round submission

a cute! cute!!

It'd eventually end up in a draw. I can imagine them being sweaty as FUCK afterwards, panting excessively while both of them lie in total defeat and fatigue.

I JUST WANT BIEL TO BEAT ME UP AND PEG ME ALREADY FOR FUCK SAKE!

>user's penis was that big

>you will never be that girl

>Biel will never bully you

The only time Malin Akerman was 10/10

based synders

I would imagine they'd team up and pin some boy to the ground and inflict on him the most brutal handy

>Who would win in a wrassle? Biel or Lilly?
We would.

Straight bangs? They look good when you're a teen but on adult women it looks embarrassing.

this

Thats what sex with Biel looks like.

Looks best on Japs for sure

WHY HAS SHE GOT SO MANY TEETH

The girl from watchmen had it, and it looked good.

Short hair bangs are better.

to bite your cute little pee-pee!

>he doesn't want her to pin him down and rip off chunks of his flesh with her teeth

fucking amateur

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

I was watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Biel the other day. Better than the original desu senpai.

All the better to EAT you with!

looks asian as fuck

: high

also please note that

>she will never sit on your face

Hella scared now guise, almost bedtime here. My dreams will be huge muscley women trying to eat me.

>good job
What did she mean by this?

>bad guys don't rape the shit out of her
totally unrealistic

You're welcome.

another occassion where the bad guys missed the chance to rape her character

>biel will never belittle your sexual performance but then pat you on the bum and say you'll last longer next time

>ywn be a bad guy who tries to rape her but instead gets the shit beat out of them
;_;

Ultimate Sureender guest star when?

No

Bangs never look good on anyone.

>they will never cannibalize you alive in a survival situation

ITS NOT FAIR

i want to mud wrestle now

I like the way her bathing suit makes it relatively clear that she doesn't have a penis in this webm

Bailey on WKRP could pull it off if you know what I mean.

I do not.

>she doesn't have a penis
;_;

>born to early for the matrix to be invented and to be engulfed into the vagina of a 100 foot biel

VR Pegging With Biel when?

look guys if we're being honest I think I'd enjoy having sex with biel

sex?

thats like when she makes you deepthroat her 12 inch strapon right?

no homo but she's pretty for a woman

So this is bielposting...

I'm impressed!

>I'm stuck on an island with Jessica Biel.

>She hates me the whole time. Wants to get off the island and won't even acknowledge my presence. She steals all the food I forage and stays toned while I become malnourished over time. After 6 months, she finally eases up, starts to warm up to my shitty jokes. I think it’s all going to get better.

>One night, over the noises of the jungle, I hear her sit up. She crawls over to where I’m sleeping, “this is it” I tell myself, “I’m going to get laid!”. She proceeds to sit on my face, I try to wry out but she overpowers my frail and weakened body, slowly she suffocates me to death.

>The next day she waits for rigor mortis to set in my dead body and uses it like a piece of rigid wood, a raft, to sail to safety. She gets spotted by a fishing boat shortly after and is rescued; her story is all over the news and people around the world celebrate her survival.

>I’m never mentioned.