Do you feel lonely?

Do you feel lonely?

i prefer the term solitude

Nah

Yes, I feel like shit and cry until I fall asleep nearly every night. I just want someone to be my friend. At least someone to spend a little time. I don't know if there's some kind of "buy a friend" program.

Nope, I like not having to answer to anyone.

This is really the only website anyone can say what they feel, if I said it in real life, I know I would be mistaken for someone who's only seeking attention. And even then, I would be considered weird

Yes, stock photo blonde girl, as a matter of fact, I am feeling lonely.

nope, i got people to chat with and one best friend. i have hobbies and i enjoy being on my own and alone

Even tho I got enough friends, I ain't got a girlfriend and that's eating me from the inside

Where do you live user?

Hope your friend find couple and leave you alone. Enjoy more

Yes, I have a girlfriend, but no matter what she does
I havent been happy since we started dating 2.5 years ago
She chased away every friend I had, and alienated me from my family
I've spent the last few yewrs trying to rebuild my relationship with my parents and trying to find new friends..
But it doesnt work..

Being alone isnt the worst thing.. it's being with someone who makes you feel alone..

>stock photo blonde girl
Voe upon you

I only feel lonely when I see a girl like OP's pic in public or whatever and realize that i'll never have somebody as pretty as her in my life

Absolutely not, I constantly have you faggots around to tell you to go fuck yourselves in the ass with a pair of scissors.

#RUDE

sometimes. its my own fault tho i had everything and my world came crashing down due to my own decisions. the story would take an hour to tell don't ask. i lost almost everyone and got close to suicide. every night i would sit in my room and look at the pill bottle knowing i could make all the pain go away. i had plenty of people to talk to but no one who would be there for me in the end. things r slowly getting better and people r coming back but nothing will ever be the same.

Me too Sup Forumsrother..
Me too

I'm so lonely, but that's okay, I shaved my head...

OMG, I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION!!!!!

hell yea

yes, very

i'm always lonely. i can be with my friends and still feel lonely, because i have no one to call mine, and i have no one to call me theirs