What do you guys think of Lil PEEP ? Not sure if his music is retarded or genius

What do you guys think of Lil PEEP ? Not sure if his music is retarded or genius.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.c0m/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would rather hang out with him than former LUE/SA forum fags thanks

i think i would rather suck shit out of a hobo than listen to this wack ass faggot's auto tuned bullshit.

you should be chemically castrated for making me aware of this musicical cancer

why dont u come up with your own opinion?

i have my own. i think hes great actually.

I can tell you right now what his music is like without ever listening to it.

so as for yourself having listened to it and are unsure of if it is good I suggest just stopping.

Is that Jay Swingler from TGFbro?

Definitely my guilty pleasure. I know he sucks and is meant for goth 10th grade girls but idk man just somethin about his music. Hellboy was a dope album

i just downloaded hellboy and i can't understand why im loving it so much. its dope. fav track off it?

Looks like a fucking fag.

The only song i like is beamer boy all of the others are trash

Same

i liked him better when he was gamera

whats that

His music's awfully mixed

Only people that think hes relevant are neets who like his appearance or "relate" to his generic 'woe-is-me-my-life-is-hard' lyrics

fucking same

this shit is actually good.

youtube.c0m/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4

this is music now?

Fucking garbage emo rap. Yung lean and suicideboys at least know how to stay on beat. That whole YouTube channel "astari" is so cringey. I've stopped telling people I listen to suicideboys in fear of being associated with retards like lil peep

So how's the NEET life?

yung lean really?

Can you embed some of the best of his music here?

I feel Yung lean started this while fepressed, sad boy hip hop subculture. I'm not a huge fan but listening to kyoto is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Lil peep on the other hand is worse than pouring hot tear down my ears.

I hate autocorrect.

This whole depressed*

Hot tar*

Below average on every possible level.

Memeworthy.