>2016
>doing a movie theater staffworker's job for them

Daily reminder that you are not getting a paycheck for cleaning up the theater. That is the staff's job.

It's bad enough that the millennials who staff today's theaters are spoiled, entitled, feminized losers who look at their iPhone every chance they get. The last thing they need is to get a paycheck for doing very little or no work, so let them clean up after you. It is what they are being paid for.

Make these people earn their paycheck. Maybe then they will learn to put in a hard day's work instead of posting on Facebook and watching free movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S2i8PGrIic
youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfF1dQ3W9M&list=PLPaUbUKZ_FrZLsEL0qAxB3eDoIAHqvB1_&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get paid to do a job
>bitch and moan when you have to do the job you're getting paid to do
>movie theater employee logic

and they still want to replace the male leads with wageslaves for ghostbusters

I like to sneak in a big bag of starburst myself and leave all the individual wrappers everywhere.

>want to take a piss so bad
>don't want to go to the restroom because I want to enjoy the movie
>realize I'm one of the few people in my row and nobody can really see what I'm doing in my seat
>unzip my pants and take them down a bit so my cock pops out
>urinate under the seat in front of me so that the urine just puddles under the seat in front of me or just runs down the seats and everybody assumes the wet stuff under their shoes is just somebody's old soda spill
>pull pants back up and zip tight
>feel fucking great
>nobody noticed at all
>continue watching the movie

Anybody else do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4S2i8PGrIic

anyone else do this? I cant remember the last time I didnt do it kek

>virgin shorts
who would have guessed

goddamn I nearly choked on my biscuits jesus lol

>eating at a restaurant
>throw my food everywhere and shit on the floor because someone is PAID to clean it up
when will I be recognized for my contributions to society?

You just helped those restaurant employees keep their jobs. Good work!

Kek. Think of the dumb wagecuck that has to clean that mess up

thanks
it's not easy being this charitable

fuck those "moral" cunts, overcharge ME? for food and a ticket i'll make as much of a mess i want.

everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and piss all over the toilet paper, seats and floor.

You know, as much as people would bitch about that mess in your pic, there's something to be said about someone who took that pic but did nothing to help clean up and instead posted that on the internet

>pathetic millennial minimum wager in his late 20s comes home to his cat
>tells the cat "they pissed all over the bathroom stall again. This is the 3rd time I've had to clean that up with a sponge this week!"
>cries in front of his cat while taking out his frozen Hungry Man meal from the freezer so he can nuke it for dinner

>Buy food and drink
>Throw it all over the ground

Why would you do this?

Oh man, if only I could catch one of you assholes doing any of that shit. I dont give a fuck about this job, its part time bullshit but it would be worth it just for catching one of you fucking neckbeards and slap the shit out of you while you cry like little bitches apologizing. I'll make sure to get a video of it too so you NEVER forget it, you pathetic manchildren. You only do that shit because you were bullied in school for the autists you are. Please god please let me catch one of these dweebs soon

lmao get back to work wagecuck, i left a bit of mess of shit piss and vomit for you.. have fun cleaning that up ;)

>buy giant bag of popcorn at a discount store before going to the theater.
>bring giant bag to theater and sit with it as a comfy footrest
>make sure to really press my feet into it so the popcorn crumbles into even smaller tiny bits
>when the movie is over, I open the bag, grab the soda of the person nearest me, empty it into the bag,
>then I throw it all over the screening seats just so that the 20 something millennials have to clean it up

I bring my trash from home and dump it in the aisles at the cinema since the garbage and recycling trucks don't come out to Mom's house. I've tried a couple other methods like using the dumpster outside the Bob Evans several blocks further, but the cinema has just been the most convenient since I can just get it done and watch a film in one trip.

americans are very stupid

i make a mess because it's funny and i like it

if you're a doctor or lawyer someone with a respectable career like myself we'll get along great, but someone who works at a movie theater or mcdonalds has failed at life
undeserving of my respect i enjoy making you fucking cockroaches as miserable as possible

>bitch abot price of food
>trash the place,
>throw out the food you just bought
>get potentially banned from going back to that movie theater

are you retarded or something

I purposely leave a mess whenever I go the cinema.

Sometimes I take the lid off my coke as I go to leave, and just spill it on the floor. If I have chocolate i'll leave a couple pieces on the seat. I make sure my popcorn goes everywhere

>millennials

Fuck off Old man, if you're 35+ you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

>all this wagecucks roleplaying as their daily torturers

You are all pathetic.

Pick it up Brian.

>pour pepsi into seat so shit gets all sticky
>leave popcorn everywhere because I eat it like an animal
>clean my muddy shoes on the seat in front of me
>stuff trash into seats
>sometimes have the urge to spit so I do it
>pour leftover nacho cheese everywhere
>always take the sticky water cola ice which I also pour over the seats once its liquid
>leave whatever trash I have in my pockets in the cinema

The poor faggot who has to clean that up
Lmaoing @ his Life

I too have acted like the joker at the movies

>american theaters

Oh! because youre here at 10 in the morning in fucking Sup Forums? Meaning you dont have a fucking JOB?

Why do people here take pride in being jobless, unproductive, and leeches of their parents who actually worked for the money you spend?

>go to toilets during the movie
>have to take a huge watery shit
>wipe ass but stuff the shitty toilet paper into a zipbag
>put bag in cargoshorts and waltz back in
>go back to my seat
>slowly get the zipbag out
>release the kraken.mov
>drop it on the floor
>shove it under the seats in front of me
>it starts to smell really bad
>people caughing and choking on their popcorn as my perfect smell reaches their noses
>some 20 something loser kid has to pick it up after the movie

I own my own company. If you change your tone I might consider hiring you as my personal janitor/asswiper.

>unproductive
What do you produce user? Tell me how you are so vital to civilization

No thanks. I'm already in talks with the government to have a loan for a new business.
KEK

>european cinema
>a few leftover popcorn bags and maybe a spilled soda that is quickly reported to the clerk so he can clean it up before it sticks
>american theater
>popcorn thrown everywhere, floor and seats sticky, smell is unbearable. No sign of respect for other people and their property.

>he needs to loan money from some jew
You already failed at life

these people aren't deserving of my respect it's every man for himself i will cause a disgusting mess at the theater and fuck over anyone i can. i want everybody to suffer

Reddit.com/r/thathappened

The employees in European theatres are hardworking white kids who deserve your respect. I'm not carrying my garbage to the trashcan dindu dundu nuffin

Its not a jew. Its the government. It doesnt carry interest.
But again, this is not Murrrica so, you wouldnt even begin to undertstand.

>complain about how expensive the food is
>buy it anyway
>throw it all on the ground instead of eating it

THATLL SHOW EM

>elsa's tits jiggling
how much top tier smut do you think pixar animators make of their characters to jerk off to in private?
there must be a goldmine of it somewhere.

>someone who loans money
>not a jew
Have fun getting fucked in the ass

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI

>You will never go to an Indian theatre

Kill me.

I have to pick this shit up from you filthy disgusting fucks. Have some pride in yourselves and the cinema you use.

Just put it in a fucking bin dumbfuck

I provide a service to others that is required. You can argue that I, the one, wouldn't be missed, which is true in exception to the fact to have many you have to start out with one. The positive experience by customers allows for the company to have frequent customers with positive reviews, therefore the company can stay in business, therefore others can keep feeding their families who work for the same company. Everything starts with one person.

Please tell me how sitting on your computer, taking the money others earned, and providing nothing back is worthwhile.

one time i was at the theater and did the usual and "accidentally" kicked over my drink as i stood up to leave. then one of the employees cleaners caught what i did and started talking shit.

i said it was an accident and he got mad. so i asked to talk to his manager made a complaint then when i came back next week turned out he was fired lmao

When ever I leave the theater I make sure I am the last one out. Usually I buy two large sodas. One I drink for the movie, the other When everyone has left I take my second soda and take the top off and just splash it over the entire theater from the back row.
That'll show then not to overcharge food. Fucking bitches.

The absolute worse you can do to this employees is the following.

1.-In your home, follow the recipe for JELLOW, without any flavor or anything, just boiling water and dissolved gelatin.
2.- Carry the solution in one of those thermos for hot coffee to the theater.
3.- Buy a big coke or flavored soda, something with loads of sugar.
4.- Enter a movie with few people.
5.- Drink half the soda and when nobody is looking, pour the hot gelatin sollution into it.
6.- Pour the result on a seat.

At the end of the movie, the result is a seat, with fucking sugary jello in it.
Water and soap wont be able to cleant it, only lots (LOTS) of scrubbing with very hot water.

>Have some pride
I am proud to provide work for your lazy ass so go and clean up my mess

Imagine how bad it smells in there.

>autism

i was merely pretending you stupid fuck

One time my mom told me not to eat at the theater because she had a ham in the stove but I forgot, so at the end of the film after everyone left I just stuck my fingers in my throat and vomited my medium popcorn, two hot dogs, burger, and large soda all of the floor.

See you are just allowing things to continue in the meaningless way the are. Those families will divorce, that business doesn't do anything important, it's all a pointless game. To break your back helping the rich who treat you like shit and want to destroy you and society just to earn more dollars isn't noble at all. It was noble back when a country or community was a cohesive unit that stood behind each other and cared for their own.

Like you said, we have to start with one, the more people do nothing the sooner society crumbles and we can start again and try not to make the same mistakes.

dumb animeposter

Are those cupholders also snack holders? I've never seen that before, does anybody else have those in their theater?

>NEETfags actually believe this

the black trays fit into the cupholders

it's for kids

If they hate cleaning it up so much then why don't they just stop selling food?

I'll tell you why: because it's how they make most of their money. Cinemas don't care about screening good movies, they care about screening movies that will draw in the most people so they can sell the most popcorn. Combine these two factors and you'll obviously get a shitton of mess afterwards seeing as there will inevitably be stupid little kids and douchebag young adults who throw their shit everywhere.

If you're a janitor/usher/cleaner or whatever the fuck you are who has to deal with this, then complain to your management that the way they are running the cinema is creating a huge amount of mess.

Don't get shitty at NEETs who just want to have a little fun (which amounts to a drop in the ocean of what kids and normies do in cinemas) buy exploiting what we know to be an awful system. Don't blame the autiste for being a more self-aware individual who has realised his will to power.

I started working at a cinema this year and I hate people leaving their stuff now. I didn't care before because I obviously wasn't affected.

I feel like an asshole for my previous littering at the cinema.

>failed at life
>says this while posting on Sup Forums about how much of a dirty little boy they like to be :^)

Gotta go PEEEEEEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=YsfF1dQ3W9M&list=PLPaUbUKZ_FrZLsEL0qAxB3eDoIAHqvB1_&index=1

>We're called Smegma, Inc.

>tfw cinema near me got those cool self-cleaning toilet seats that rotate

dumb dumbposter

i highly doubt the cleanup crew has any say in whether or not their theater sells food

>ITT betas tell each others their fantasies while in real life if they do such they would be beaten by the normies
Never change Sup Forumsirgins

Why do people take pride in sucking their bosses dick for pennies?

>image.jpeg

>triggered wageslave
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

So did your parents suck dick for pennies?
Not all jobs are shitty, manchild.

Fucking wrong. I do tasks for mommy for gbp

yeah those undeserving fucks should learn the meaning of hard work!

i come to work exactly and sometimes early, never shitposting on reddit, and like bachman turner says - workin' overtime

i was always an AP student, and even on the dean's lists at MIT because i worked hard!!11 fuck these libtards slavewagers

You do realize theirs cameras watching you in theaters right?

People like you disgust me, thinking you have some virtue by being a worthless parasite. Fuck That is the reason why I hate welfare so much, if you can't or don't want to work you should die on the streets like a dog.

Welcome to the real world cunt where everyone is out for themselves, if i can make a mess and make your job a living hell i will why? because i can

I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

>This post

KEK that level of petty i can get behind

>I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
watch yourself on that edge son

You are nothing but a useless unemployed coward, I don't think you make any mess (or go out for that matters) because you know if they catch you you wouldn't be able to defend yourself if are not on the internet where you can be the big though guy.

Wow someone just watched American Psycho.
Kill yourself my man

>wagecucks getting mad
get a decent job worthy of my respect because right now all you are worth of is the shit on my boot

>wagecucks

>NEETS
>ever getting laid
sure, sport.

im neet and I get laid once a week, at least

Maybe we could all try showing the barest minimum of respect for one another; then society might be a little better.

But you're right; the NEET getting some jollies in is really nothing compared to what the mouthbreathing hordes do.

Also:
>eating while watching kino
Utter disdain.

>I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

lmao how embarrassing

>2016
>NEETs automatically makes you a loser

fucking lmao at your life
it's called crowdfunding and parroting opinions for benefits

>Maybe we could all try showing the barest minimum of respect for one another; then society might be a little better.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
People triggered itt triggered actually believing that neets crippled by anxiety would do the things they post here.

>why can't we all be equal and live in harmony he sings from his giant fucking mansion

yeah cause it takes huge balls to knock over some pop corn or a soda in the dark right?

>referring to millennials in third person
If you're under ~20 or over ~35 on Sup Forums, you should kill yourself

Hey! That's not fair...
He might have been coked up and riding in his Rolls Royce when he came up with this song.
Gee... I wonder why Chapman waxed him...

Fuck off millennial scum.