Has Sup Forums tried heroin? Discuss-

has Sup Forums tried heroin? Discuss-

I'm a daily user. life kinda halted to a total stop. no interests but getting hi

thats a yes or no question what discussion are you easking for. I was a heroin addict for 3 years. went to rehab and is clean. like you faggots should be also.

Yes - it made me sick

youre just a degenerate faggot kys or get help.

i know this girl that once choked on her own vomit from heroin and died

wow. but life is so hard. AS for kys, that's what im doing sort of.

Not yet. But im trying it for first time on monday. Anu tips?

I used for about 4 years and i have about year clean. Its great at first but overall youre much better off staying away for opioids. Plenty of other drugs out there just don't go down that path.

wish i could stop. but im in scool, and putting off kicking til after ghraduation.

do not. you will mAke a hole onside you that will only ever close by using. dont. just dont.

it's a false paradise by the tip of a needle. false but feels real, thus rendering any commitment to labour nonsensical. You have heaven right there.

Nah. I will just try

how did you stop?

3 days clean from a week binge. Before the binge, I had been clean about a month after a year and a half binge that cost me my fiance, my job and my freedom for the next year as I'm facing a year minimum sentence. Heroin is bad news, but no matter how much I can sit and say I hate it I will always love it. Got hooked 10 years ago, had about 2 years clean and started using again.

famous last words. anyone starts like that. and then you start peeling away bounderies. and will steal from your own mom in the end.

it changes your brain. thats the catch. you do love it. it affacts the very centers and connections in you that love does.

but you will waste your life. like i did mine.

the joy of scoring. the bliss of using. the elation of having a secret of sheer joy, that noone knows about. I love it to death.

and kill me it will. Im allready dead.

The speedball

Sup Forums is thataway ------>
"degenerate, wtf, trump much?

shit man. youre set up good bro.

what's you're favourite music to use to?