Hey Sup Forums, what's wrong? Why do you have a stick up yer butt?

Hey Sup Forums, what's wrong? Why do you have a stick up yer butt?

because i can't fap to threads like this, send help

Fap less and drink some water

i ONLY drink water, and i drink water while i fap
SO WHAT SON

I bet if you used your fappin energy for something constructive, the world would be a slightly better place.

playing a drum set or xbox won't help the world, why are you so against me busting a nut?

Because I care.

Why are you abiding yourself?

>Abusing

jerking off isn't abuse, it's the opposite of abuse

It's not a stick, it's a dildo

Wanna sniff it?

It's a symptom of a larger problem, do you do anything outside of Xbox?
You say you play drums, how's that working out for you user? Do you practice everyday? As much as you fap?

the dude abides, man.

i play xbox most of the day, but drum atleast once a day, probably 4 hours a day or somethin, and of course fapping and Sup Forums might as well be the same thing

Well keep up the pace user, a little less fappin and more practicing can't hurt but you dictate your schedule.

but why not fap? The more you tell me not to fap the more i want to fap
you're fuckin up my brain

I'm 23 and a total stick in the mud. What do?

Less fap more rat a tat tat

why can't you just admit that i'm a-ok, and fapping is ok?

Read a book. Start a conversation with a stranger interested in the same book series. Begin a collection. Stamps, insects, the sky is the limit user.

Because while you're a-ok, I'm concerned fapping is screwing your view of the world around you. Go outside, you earned it.

Pic related

>outside
ABANDON THREAD FUCK

Good abandon thread and go outside

no

It'll be good for you

i'll open the window that's best i can do

Good start

HA, emma watson, now i can fap, good fuckin job op

Put that pecker away right now. Now put your head out that window and tell me what it smells like outside user. Tell me.

smells like grass, but not the good kind. also kids won't shut the fuck up, this is a terrible idea