Sorry for any rubbish tunes in the past. ill make up for it

>sorry for any rubbish tunes in the past. ill make up for it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S71440992#p71441657
youtube.com/watch?v=RsF0BoJSeqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay Will, we all make mistakes

Also sorry bout your sister lol

Each era in his career is him pretty much making the same song over and over. He's good at it and they're usually really good songs, but it gets a bit old.

He's like a Soundcloud EDM producer stuck in his niche who just so happens to be talented and knows how produce a really good version of his sub-genre. Which kind of makes sense given his background.

Explain?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S71440992#p71441657

nigga I aint clickin dat shit

On most of his albums, each song follows a pretty similar style and structure, and often resembles songs from past albums. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but he's kind of stuck with it.

RDJ's SAW albums are like that (and it's good that they are), but he was able to become much more multifaceted later in his career. Burial never evolved like that.

Burial's latest work is actually branching out a bit for once, but sadly it's not that great. I think he's just good at making and producing a certain few kind of tracks, but not much else.

I still think he's pretty amazing overall but he can only ever be so good.

Yeah pretty much.

what about his sister?

idiot

young death

I hope he still releases another LP

It's the drawback of many dance-oriented producers as opposed to more, idk, home-listening ones.

They have great EPs and singles but their albums tend to drag on for too much.

right......

It's the archive, you retard.

Yeah I want to hear his future stuff; I haven't given up hope on him or anything. My expectations just aren't very high.

It's usually true, but there are some dance or dance-ish producers on Warp and similar labels who manage to remain a lot more varied and interesting. I'd also say it's no coincidence that some of my favorite dance songs and albums of all time have come from electronic producers who rarely ever meddle with dance.

Alex Jones + Burial + Super Male Vitality (tm) = ???

Because edm is shit

>There’s no ‘musicianship’ in my sound, that’s the enemy of my tunes. Fuck Rhodes chords, fuck that noodle stuff. There’s been a lot of times when producers I’ve liked have gone all ‘musician’ on me and just produced shit, not underground. Fuck that. If my tunes sounded like Herbalizer or some shit, I’d shoot myself. I’d throw myself under a train at Clapham Junction.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsF0BoJSeqA

What went wrong?

not the person youre replying to but i agree but for all music

ive never heard a release without tracks i dont like, hell maybe under 10 tracks ever I think are 9/10 or above

Pretty much.

that feel when there will never be a pure ambient release by will

>clicking text

I honestly loved Rival Dealer

goddamn has it really been 6 years since le seinfield face

this sounds pretty good desu

goddamnit will just release everything u got in a compilation

same with boards of canada

>Also I want to go and find some old tunes I did that still sound alright and never came out.. It would be nice to finally put some of them out on vinyl one day.

will u feckin neng release ur fkn dubs m8 been waiting bare YEARS for speedball2 n thm

speedball, feral withchild etc. got lost when his toaster crashed in 2009-10

i think he might have been talking about temple sleeper / lambeth