Be me, start dating girl in 2009

>be me, start dating girl in 2009
>be 20, 3 months after coming home from Iraq in 2010
>find out 18 year old girlfriend was at party walking around shirtless and let some dude suck on her nipple
>forgive her
>a few months later she hosts naked party at her house with around 4 girls and 3 guys
>she's the odd one out, nothing happens
>forgive her
>2012 she goes to party and gets naked with everyone else, she and dude are rubbing up on each other, she freaks out and leaves when he grabs her pussy
>she goes back next weekend and same thing happens
>photos show up on facebook
>find out
>every time something bad happens these other two slutty girl friends of hers are with her
>tell her she can either be friends with them or be my girlfriend
>she chooses to be my girlfriend
>spends next 5 years being passive agressive towards me, slowly growing over time
>total of 8 years together
>the past 5 weeks she has not seen me or talked to me on the phone, will only text with me a little. (she had to dog sit first week, went out of town for week and half to see her dad, came back sick, now started school, and her mother has breast cancer which she just found out about 2 weeks ago).
>admitted to me that christmas she always gets upset about her slutty friends that she left and that's the reason why she's ignoring me.

wat do?

pic related

post her nudes

t. absolute cuck

>gf acts like a whore for years
>continuously forgive her
>tell her to stop being friends with whores because obviously bad influence
>nevermind that gf is a whore
>shes mad that she cant be a whore so shes been a cunt ever since
>haven't seen gf of 8 years in 5 weeks

ok, i'll spell this out since you clearly aren't very bright. She has fucked other guys while you were in a relationship. Wholesome girls don't walk around like whores at a brothel. Shes fucking someone else atm which is why you havent seen her in over a month. Why would you believe one bullshit excuse after another? clearly she doesnt want to be around you, shes busy being a whore.

I appreciate your service for our country, but fuck why are all servicemen fucking retarded.

Stop calling texting her see what happens

At some point she's going to fuck behind your back. No point in keeping this shot going. Why do you keep forgiving her. She's clearly down more than she's told you she did

Get your phone e out right now!
Now delete her number and never talk to her again
Don't answer calls or txt from her
Get new fg
Move on with your life

Also she never stopped talking to her slut friends she just told you she did

>Get new fg
Get new gf

this, she prolly already did it tho

geez OP just leave the fucking whore you cuck

Show more pics of the slut. Yeahh thatll teach her

Don't understand why he blocked out her face. The pics are already circulating she obviously doesn't care.

Try talking to her about it, that's like always step one

So sth out of your life than being an fucking stupid soldier. That job is just for ppl who are too stupid to do other things. No wonder she cucks you

stop wasting ur time for a whore...

Its his fault by being soldier. Did he really expect her to wait for hin over months/years?

Its because only retards become soldiers

Just post her pics already! shes a whore dude she deserved that her nude pics get posted on /b

he probably does

what the fuck is this "naked party" horseshit?
either have a real sex party or stop it

need pics to be able to offer solid advice. i'm a professional. trust me.

>grabs her pussy