Free Shit/ old school YLYL thread

Free Shit/ old school YLYL thread.
Oldfag here, I'm an independent science fiction writer getting started in the literary world and I need help getting established. I've written an 11 novel space opera series and I'm looking for people who might be interested in accepting free copies of the first two ebooks in the series in exchange for reviews on the books Amazon pages and goodreads.. I have about 8 reviews but these days you need about 100 before agents, publishers and potential readers will take a chance on a new writer. shoot me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" in the subject line and I'll send them along.
IN ADDITION.... to giving away free shit I will also begin posting pics and wallpapers from older YLYL threads I've saved over the years. It's win win. You'll get free books and content you likely haven't seen before since most of the stuff I have predates bananas and shit. Don't forget to bump!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fusion-Heart-STAR-EPIC-Book-ebook/dp/B01G0TOU14/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485043061&sr=1-1&keywords=fusion heart
youtube.com/watch?v=Xttgl7PrNLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[email protected]

Pls send me ebook!!

lets begin.

no, email me.

Fine

Whats it about?

my scam senses are tingling.

no, you email me.

No, you email ME.

op here, no scams, no malware, no lists. free shit in exchange for a potential review. dont like it? youve paid nothing. on with the content. keep bumping.
amazon.com/Fusion-Heart-STAR-EPIC-Book-ebook/dp/B01G0TOU14/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485043061&sr=1-1&keywords=fusion heart

You need ME faggot, not the other way around. I'm not sending you my IP address and can't bother waiting on an anonymous/temp one

>op here, no scams, no malware, no lists.
kek, definitely all of the above

just sent some guy free shit.

no, YOU EMAIL ME FAGGOT

check em

I'm not the guy giving away the book, I just want people to email me because I'm lonely.

okay, whats your email faggot?

I think I see why no one has offered to be your agent.

its in the above post. will deliver.

Thanks for doing this for us OP, I've always been a sci-fi fan so I'm pretty excited to read these

No, you email me

I think you meant to say that you will email me.

I'm OP, you E-Mail me

I emailed you faggot send me.the book i need something to do!

No i meant to say you email me

But I wanted to E-Mail you? I dont want your trojan

You've posted your bio as a non sequitur reply before. Here, you don't seem to understand the concept of "free" which does not involve an exchange. There is something wrong with you. I smell tranny

Why not dropbox it? I'd read and review.

Out of interest, of the $2.81 it costs on Amazon, how much do you get?

Wait, did I email me or did I email you?

"Team Nitro"?? Really put a lot of thought and effort into this drivel didn't you faggot?
Congratulations, you are shit tier, and will always be shit tier, you will never be a famous scifi writer, because you in fact suck balls. kys.
/thread

I only saw one honest review on there,

>
Book written for 12 year olds. Repetitive, over the top, predictable, and the hero wins all (even the holographic girl (?)) - except where intelligence is necessary. How can you come up with the idea of an IPO and then not read the details? Confidence is fine but in this case, it is stupidity. At the end I only read every second page, just to finish it. I believe that one should show respect for the effort to write a book but not every time it is worthwhile to spend the time reading it.

Thx op will read and review, good luck in your writing

i get about 2.59 per sale but reviews are wworth more right now. i wrote the books for my neice

That's not bad, I thought you'd be getting assraped by Amazon. Nice to know you're getting the lion's share.

its a good percentage but you have to do all the social media and marketing yourself. im trying to garner exposure to get picked up by a smaller publisher and work my way up. hope you enjoy.

I'LL give it a go.

[email protected]

im manging alot emails right now. email me so i can just cut and paste. i just discovered my YLYL folder is being a bitch so i might have to continue withh wallpapers alone. fuck.

dont forget to bump and ill keep posting

>how to be a pussy

Done.

just sent a half dozen more. dont forget to bump

You posted this before. I saved your email and was meaning to send one, buy forgot

Does it include inspiring ottomotopia such as zoop and thurp?

perhaps. email me for free cpies and find out. again. theres 11 books in the series.

Bump

oh, and if you like the stuff i send you, feel free to pass it along to others if you think theyd like it. i consider it a loss leader.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Xttgl7PrNLI

>have the rubber band fling paint specks all over your fucking carpet and walls and fuck everything up that isn't covered with a drop sheet

>better yet, just light a pack of spaghetti on fire and throw it in a bucket - smells like mama's fresh pasta

>who the fuck uses CD-ROMs anymore

>thieves will now reach into the bag and take your things instead of taking the whole bag - plus they'll cut off your head and start eating your face like that chink did to that kid on the Greyhound bus a few years ago look it up seriously it happened in Canada no fuckin joke don't sleep on the bus man

Checked.

just sent ten more. thanks guise keep bumping!

this guy is legit, he made a thread before and i got these
i never read them but this thread reminded me that i should

lmao i remember this shit

thnx!

i know i promised older YLYL but i just formatted the laptop and i was sure i moved that folder over to an external. its gonna be wallpapers in the meantime. sorry.

i'll post an honest amazon review once ive read them too so you better hope theyre good lol

Damn the nintendo 64 brings me lots of memories

this is a 21st century retelling of the "Heroes' jouney" explained in the joseph campbell novel Hero with 1000 Faces. that george lucas read before he created star wars. LOTR, harry potter, the matrix and the odyssey are common examples of this arc of story being told. i hope you'll enjoy.

yeah this is definitely not a scam
had to dl an epub reader to read it though sadly

mobi. works with any kindle or kindle app. epub is for everything else.

I'll post some old ones I have saved

[email protected]
Looking forward to it.

go for it. old YLYL only.

this shit is good, keep it coming