Where you gotta go for a propper party in this country ?

where you gotta go for a propper party in this country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ungeren.dk/english-info.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go sniff some mdma and go to culturebox in cph

Jomfru Ane Gade

Only right answer.

tho where on Jumfru Gade ?

Aalborg. Det er udemærket bud. Men Staden hvis du ikke er i provinsen.

Any propper raves or shit like that ?

Det här är nu en Sverigetråd.

Nærmest bare i hele gaden, der er altid gang i den deroppe i åleren!

skrid væd fra en tråd fra et godt land

Ingen steder, danskere er de værste mennesker at være sammen med

is there underground parties in denmark ?

never heard of any

Depends where you are and what you are looking for.

Zealand: Istedgade for whores and drugs. Christania if you want to get high and enjoy a stoner-environment that even Snoopdogg takes a trip to once and a while to get some good weed or hash.

Jutland: Jomfru Ane Gade is street with most bars and clubs in the entire Scandinavia packed in a single street, located in northern Jutland, Aalborg.

If you're going to mid-Jutland there's two cities I can recommend; either Aarhus if you like a nice pub-crawl or Randers(I live here) where there's a street called Storegade with lots of different types of bars.

I hope this helped.

If you want weed, acid or shrooms, head over to Christiania.

im staying for a few weeks in zealand, any peticular bar/clubs/whatevers you can recomend ?

It's a country with no real drinking age limit, so i guess.

how the fuck do you find them tho, like UK where you have to know the right facebook groups n shit ?

I dunno, i live in small city, and we usually just party at a friends house or go to the local club or bar.

Just go to Copenhagen, there should be plenty to choose from

If you haven't been there already then head over to Christania. It's not what it used to be (because of the cancer police) but you can get pretty anything that can get you high. Just know that it's a place with unofficial rules and laws made up entirely by the local community, so dont take photos and shit unless you are looking for trouble.

For nightclubs I can recommend; Chateau Motel, Culture Box, Bremen Theatre, HIVE.

hmm, like in the UK we have raves in abandon warehouse and shit like that, they are always good fun so thought if you danes had something similar

how are the prices @ christania ?

I've never heard of it, it's a pretty small country so the police can shut such things down pretty fast. There used to be this whole building in copenhagen called ''Ungdomshuset'' which was just taken by some youths in the 60's. But a Christian church bought it and took it down in 2007.
Pic related

sounds cool never seen it in denmark

Sounds pretty much what i was looking for, fucking religous rightous fags man....

If you are looking for a great deal then Christania isn't the place to go. You wanna go there because of the huge varieties and the open culture about weed. Tho, it's not that overpriced.

It's like a tourist-attraction for ppl who smoke.

if you wonna buy it on the cheap, where whould you go ?

Germany

I just googled around, and they have apparently opened a new one, here is a link with info in english.
ungeren.dk/english-info.aspx

Meat packing district + drugs = good time

>ungeren.dk/english-info.aspx
sounds cool

wheres the meat packing district and where in the meat packing district tho?

im from denmark i've never heard about this, please do go on

Istedgade and on that side of the central train station, it's also where all the whores and addicts are.

My personal experience is that the closer you are to the capital the more expensive it is. It might be worth taking the bus, train, metro or w/e abit out to the outer-city if it's the price that matters.

I live in Jutland myself, when I worked at Zealand the price almost doubled.

If you're willing to take the risk, you can try find a local dealer at the more poor neighbourhoods; Hørgården,Blågården, Sjælør Boulevard(CPH) etc. You can get a better deal here, tho be aware that the police very often patrol here.

Har du aldrig hørt om kødbyen?

nej

english please m8

Anybody near Hareskov?

yhea y?

tons

guys which ?

dafuq, dude.

You must be under 16 or from Jutland.

Odense is the best place to get weed. 10 gram for 300 kroner

when that guys said you should get a bit away com Copenhagen i didnt think it was to another island

? Odense is like an hour away

srsly ? its like another island, is it really only an hour from copenhagen ?

I mean I'm not having a party I was just wondering if there were other btatds in this area