If you wanna get trump you're gonna have to go thru me

If you wanna get trump you're gonna have to go thru me.

Cheap AK, even cheaper AR, and Walmart-grade bullpup shotgun. Eat a dick and die.

you're the guns? the gun rack? too surreal for me OP...

People who can safely live with their weapons mounted on the wall for intruders don't even need to have them in the first place. Nobody is robbing your cabin in the woods fag.

/thread

Jealous of me, oliver, the defender of the Right to Bare Arms. And there Bare Arms will Bear Arms.

This

I proudly own firearms, but..
He's got a point.
Also, finally. Keep your shit concealed for use, or in a safe for the range.

Well, I wasn't planning on attacking Trump in your mom's basement, so I think I'll be ok.

What, you picked your weapons on looks? Might as well get Tiny Dick Pussy engraved on the barrel in big block letters. There are several rounds that can go through you and still take out the target. Challenge accepted lardass.

no 1000 times folded katana... no threat

Your a faggot, guns really don't scare me. Any pussy can point a gun and pull a trigger. I have more fear for people that have trained in martial arts or know how to put together a good poison. Imo guns are for the lazy faggots just wanna act tough and put up a show. Ps the size of your gun don't matter. It takes one bullet from any gun to kill somebody. Really if you could manage, just hammer a bullet into somebodies skull.

The 2nd Amendment applied to muskets, dumbass. And to the people who say, "well that was back then; now I need an ar to level the playing field," kill yourself. No intruder is going to commit a crime with an AR. The only people who do that are kids who take them from their parents gun lockers.

OP IS A FAGGIT WITH A TINY COCK AND HIS WIFE FUCKS NIGGERS ON THE DAILY

junk

junk

almost cool

>The 2nd Amendment applied to muskets
and cannons
and swords
and any current and future technology
that is why it uses the word "arms" instead of "muskets"
and it wasn't intended to give people the ability to defend themselves against criminals
it was intended to give them the collective ability to oppose the government
it was put in as a last line check against government power

> Check on government power
> Govt had no standing Army
> Now has Army, militarized police, nukes

Not a check any more dumbass

so why do they hide the president behind so much bullet proof glass?

and yet you still haven't answered the question.. are you... the guns... the gun racks.. or both...
and oliver? guns and gun rack can't be called Oliver...

Green Arrow is Oliver... it's clearly a Bow name..

So as long as i stay out of your basement we're cool, right?

technically it's his mom's basement, you'll have to ask her