Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

i don't live in my basement, nor am i a virgin, i don't really have any problems to blame on brown guys

I think it's cool as long as you don't wanna burn up all other ethnicities

>Explain yourself
No

this

>Being prideful of your race, heritage and culture means you have problems with other people.

Ok

I just won't suck another man’s dick.

He will not divide us

kek

im still trying to catch up with todays anime; i aint got fucking time for this

Because it's about culture, not pigment. I don't like or dislike people because they're white. Out of all the people in my life I don't like, most of them are white people. That's simply because i'm around mostly white people; obviously. But there's people of all different races I like and don't. The people I like to associate with, I associate with them because we get along, because we like the same shit, we consume the same entertainment, we travel, etc. There's a lot of black people who i know I'd never get along with simply because they're heavily into urban culture. I can't relate to them. Doesn't mean anything, white people are into urban culture too, I stay away from those people too. There's white Muslims. There's are no rules. I understand racial pride, although I think it's a confused way of thinking. You only think ethnicity makes your different because you've only ever lived around your own ethnicity, generation after generation. Only now in the past few hundred years has it been drastically changing. Besides humans like picking sides when they feel weak. It's gang mentality. It's cancerous.

yeah im definitely gonna read all of that

>im not white

>Having pride in something you did not earn
Faggot

>Even the "sociologists" mentioned in this tiny snippet of the wikipedia article are white women

Everyone knows what the real problem is, that's why, everyone knows SJW are white kids. All this anti-white postmodernist garbage is coming from other white people. This entire conflict is white-on-white and all everyone else is doing is grabbing some of the money that's flying back and forth.

10/10 good post

>He
Who?

don't give a fuck

apparently he already has

I support White Pride and im not ashamed about it

FOR FUCKS SAKE - NOT THIS AGAIN - is there any chance that some fucker can come along with an original idea ? this was original once - and probably of some worth - but its here every 24 hours - for all that's sacred shelve it for a while.

Appreciate your attention in this matter

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

...because I'm not an ignorant, dim-witted, terrible and my own comprehension skills inbred piece of generationally handed down garbage.

But hey, if you need to hate others to justify your tiny penis to the masses, more power to you.

a whole lotta niggers in Sup Forums lately

Soup's on, baby.

>Because it's about culture, not pigment. I don't like or dislike people because they're white. Out of all the people in my life I don't like, most of them are white people. That's simply because i'm around mostly white people; obviously. But there's people of all different races I like and don't. The people I like to associate with, I associate with them because we get along, because we like the same shit, we consume the same entertainment, we travel, etc. There's a lot of black people who i know I'd never get along with simply because they're heavily into urban culture. I can't relate to them. Doesn't mean anything, white people are into urban culture too, I stay away from those people too. There's white Muslims. There's are no rules. I understand racial pride, although I think it's a confused way of thinking. You only think ethnicity makes your different because you've only ever lived around your own ethnicity, generation after generation. Only now in the past few hundred years has it been drastically changing. Besides humans like picking sides when they feel weak. It's gang mentality. It's cancerous.

100% agreee

Because I don't give a fuck about being white, if I were purple I'd still be me so who the fuck cares

I have no pride in white people, I just think black people are a different species and should be treated like one.

All the good white supremacists on my level died almost 70 years ago. You guys are wannabes.

I DO.

I DONT CARE WHAT CONNOTATIONS IT HAD IN THE PAST.

IF YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO BE PROUD OF YOUR RACE, THEN WHAT IS THERE.

I just found out Jews controlled the banks because cristrain religion forbids loaning people money for a profit.

Needed em'

>White pride
>"Oh i get it. You hate other people and are discriminatory towards other races. Burn in a fire."

>Any other "pride"
>"Yeah! Thats what im talking about! We all know you're oppressed and your struggle speaks to me on so many levels!"

This is you. White people are starting to get tired of demonization just for the sake of diversity.

my dick isnt small

Come on eat my b8!

Who is the leader of white pride world wide?

Oh give me a fucking break. White people are never oppressed! Give me examples...

This. I agree with. 100% there is no master race. And if there is its not you op. Or you'd be spreading your superior genes rather than just being racict. Booooooooom

Because it's incredibly embarrassing.

yup

user for US president.

KYS