Cringing. Top this

Cringing. Top this.

one million moms has always been a joke

What's wrong with these?

Not cringe, gay marriage is degenerate and should return to being outlawed.
Faggot detected.

That's not cringe, that's a good kid who will grow up into a good man

Stop being so full of hate

Fag. You are just afraid that if all the gay people get married then you'll start looking bad because no one wants your ugly ass

ew, dirty feet

Maybe it's secretly a bloody Mary in there? Public drinking disguise?

I will never be the same again

Gays aren't human therefore gay marriage isn't a human right you stupid faggot.

Forgive me for the sinful iFunny watermark. It was from many a moons ago

Bloody Mary has too many vegetables, it might contain trace amounts of nutrients. It's ketchup
but she should keep it on the down low, steal ketchup packets from fast food places and use those for your sugar shots

That's more disturbing than cringe. Kinda looks like a 'last recorded picture before the body parts started washing up' vibe.

It must be terrible to think of all those gays around - suddenly there are twice as many people to find you fucking repellent.

I'm kinda out of shit. So here's a from my friend found in a park near where he lives

does he fuckin live in Chernobyl son??

I believe all have a right to march...but I believe its started because Hillary lost...then everything else came out again!!!!!!

Grabbing a female by the front bottom would be a violation of human rights

Glad to see so many march...maybe they lost some of that...WELFARE fat!!!!!!!!

Nope. Washington state. He found the frog in an area where there used to be a lumber mill. While it was running they dump a bunch of chemicals and shit in the ground to save money and faked how they were disposing of it. Then when the business went under they put a playground on top of everything and trail that goes along the river and sold it to the government. That area is now one of the most polluted areas in the state