Place your bets on how long until he gets Assassinated. My Bet is 3 weeks. Maybe on valentines Day?

Place your bets on how long until he gets Assassinated. My Bet is 3 weeks. Maybe on valentines Day?

How bout.. The last 3 digits of your post show how many hours until it happens.

And Go!

I don't want to see him die. I want to see him sink the US into depression and have the Chinese surpass the U.S. economy. I want to see him become so radical with the military that the rest of the world places sanctions on the U.S.
Would be pretty cool to see

Stay mad faggot

MAGA

unlikely.

modern security's too tight.

plus, do you really want President Pence, signing electroshock therapy into law for everyone who doesnt read a bible daily?

Fuck I had bets on it happening even before he did his speech!! taped the event just in case ^_^

The quads have spoken.

He wont get assassinated, the gun nuts like him, the CIA have no better alternative.

My guess is he'll make at least 841,008 hours OP

A hundred bucks that the President of the United States will die a natural death.

if a brown person allahuackbared him, just think what a president pence would do. you can have both.

the kill a asian in bed

I heard this yesterday. 70 year old in the highest pressure job . .? Yeah, give him a year.

Trump grabbed republicans by their pussy and they all fell in line like bitches.

are liberals really that retarded to create a president pence?

Maybe the CIA likes pence. I'm glad he's creating divisions with the intelligence community...

Kill both

Never. He's gonna make Russia great again, and Putin will become next US president.

Take care of the Drumpf and the Pence will take care of himself.

Heres to hoping. Putin is a badass.

>lgbt

Putin is a fucking anathema to American values you utter piece of shit.

Most likely outcome of a Trump assassination is that his brains would be blown out and he'd just keep talking.

Yes, yes i do

This is actually a great example of how republicans have a complete lack of principles. Putin's favorability rating among Americans shot up 30% during this scandal.

rolling for a very certain trips.

Rolling

Your point being faggot?

Why will do that, an anti gun safe space millennial faggot

Who*

You lack principles. Putin hasn't changed. But because your hero likes him, you have changed.

Pretty much the definition of cuck.

Who the hell said i was American?

Get the fuck out of here loser. Can't wait until we take all your shit.

not this severe but, something like it, is a good possibility

Talking about this with some leftards at work last week.

The instance of him being assassinated be his ideological enemies in the left, is testimement to the hypocracy and and mental instability of said leftards.

All I here from leftards is "acceptance, diversity, tolerance".

And then they kill someone they don't like. Fitting behaviour of their kind.

Inb4 drumphtard. I'm just a shitposting ausfag who hates lefties.

It won't happen. The same way Obama was never assassinated.

>Liberals STILL fantasizing about some way they won't have to live through a Trump presidency

I am beginning to lose my anger at you and just start to feel sad and bad for you, fam.

Go eat another cheeseburger in your safe space faggot, Putin the boss.

I'm pretty sure it's more sophisticated than that today.

no i love trump and if death rubio gets office...

Progressives wouldn't dare assassinate him.
Because if they did, they'd have to deal with Pence instead.

>>Liberals STILL fantasizing about some way they won't have to live through a Trump presidency

There's a simpler solution to this dilemma. They should just go kill themselves and save themselves from the emotional faggot pains for the next 4-8 years.

bump

Thats 96 years m8

meme magic will protect him

Praise Kek

witnessing this reality show from a safe distance. it somehow reminds me of 11/9. it was fun to watch at first but then muricans start waving their dicks around and make you cringe

definitely won't be the citizens that do it

it'll be other elites that want him dead because they envy his power

As much as peeps don't like trump, anything is better than the pence, m8
...I give him 9000 hours

I already lost that one - I was sure they would do it before the inauguration.

Maybe you liberal faggots can just give him a chance? The dudes been in office for 24 hours

Well that's it you killed him

Hey kid, when you were 10, we were saying the same thing about obama.