Im dead

Im dead.

youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo

Other urls found in this thread:

i.memeful.com/media/post/ZMaaQNM_700wa_0.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont even..i just..i ..

I swear to God Im the most leftist, SJW person in the world, but this shit is just getting fucking stupid. We deserve the world we get.

Makes me kinda hard toobie h farm.

Why do these people exist

something in the drinking water

gmo's possibly?

mostly tumblr

I remember in 08 there were women crying in Aizona on election night when Obama first got elected. All this dumb shit goes both ways.

I heard a bunch of people said that Obama was going to take his oath on the Koran, but I never heard one person ever admit they were wrong when he didn't.

>autism

That's a woman?

wait thats a women?

what i find funny is everyone shouted about how obama had no experience and yet not a peep about trumps total lack

I guess you should be out there screaming 'no', huh?

>Look at me

no im not that dramatic i hope he does well in office and is good for the nation not a supporter yet but i am open to being proven wrong

>"Woman"

Yeah, and that. It's cherry picking what you want to be outraged about.

total lack of what? being president? He certainly has tons of executive experience, unlike the ex rabble rouser in chief who hadn't done a single days work in his life.

he was a senator prior to being elected he had at least some political experience trump has 0

Id rather have a corrupt businessman than a corrupt politician

>Politician
>Good president

pick one

>reality tv star
>good president

pick one

a junior senator who did jack shit other than collect his paycheck and wait for his handlers to move him on up

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I think the second post is dumber, but it's up for debate.

Yeah, people are fucking hypocrites. For throwing a hissy fit, though? You can't beat the left.

>trump has 0
He's president of the US, what more experience do you want?

kys

#HesYourPresident

*Kill your self

>woman
last i heard it was a man

>x killed
it doesnt specify if it was enemy or american citizens, nice propoganda.

i.memeful.com/media/post/ZMaaQNM_700wa_0.gif

If you're dead, how are you posting?

I laugh at sub-humans.
We should laugh at them more often.