Wtf I hate Taylor Swift and Marvel now

wtf I hate Taylor Swift and Marvel now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitpic.com/5wu7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

baby men btfo

>While Sony’s femme-reboot of Ghostbusters is expected to take second place to Illumination Entertainment/Universal’s titan The Secret Life of Pets with respective weekend grosses of $40M-plus to $50M-plus, Fandango’s advance tickets sales for the Paul Feig-directed live action comedy tell another story. Currently, Ghostbusters is beating Pets in advance weekend ticket sales.

Sup Forums
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

The power of feminism and gullible chads

Except the secret life of pets was released a long time ago

She should be going with BBCs

What do you think "11 security" means?

Who?

Apologise.

>you are now imagining Tay-Tay getting spit-roasted by Tom and Chris while Mark sits in the corner masturbating

>Tom is literally that guy who brings his annoying girlfriend to hang out with his guy friends
lmao

>has to be drunk to hang with Swift and watch his movie

That's a giant load of media spin bullshit.
>it's gonna get beaten at the box office BUT HEY IT'S SELLING MORE PRE-SALE TICKETS THAN A MOVIE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN OUT FOR A WEEK! SEE, IT ISN'T GONNA FLOP! PLEASE SEE OUR MOVIE!

Mobile Interracial Breeding Grounds

Why are you using photoshop? 74 and certified fresh is still WAY better than Sup Forums hoped it would be.

this

it had to be under BvS for Sup Forums to win

He's australian. Of course he's fucking drunk.

fook you m8

He looks upset. Whats the story?

BREAKING NEWS!
CELEBRITIES ARE AT THE MOVIE THEATER WATCHING A MOVIE!

He's Australian

someone asked them about the emu war

Some dumb manchild said women aren't funny, he eats through a tube now.

Thanks guys.

Well Chris is there because he's in the movie... and Mark and Tom are there cus they're friends with Chris, and Taylor is dating Tom.

So I don't see the problem OP

Why it's not like they pay.

Their views don't affect box office.

they bought out the entire theater showings for all the movies so they could watch alone

Are you thor about that?

>Tom is literally that guy who brings his annoying girlfriend to hang out with his guy friends

Taylor Swift is the new Mia Farrow.

She's using Tom to fuck and get impregnated by Chris Hemsworth, a married man.

Just like Sinatra.

fook off taylor

>mfw taylor gets cast in a Marvel movie

>just upgraded to windows 10 (hello nsa)
>hit the windows key and check out "apps" for the first time in my life
>twitter app shows me this tweet from Calvin Harris
>"I know you're off tour and you need someone new to try and bury like Katy ETC but I'm not that guy, sorry. I won't allow it"

I haven't signed into anything either, it's probably showing me this based on what Sup Forums threads I browse

calvin pls

She'd be perfect as Thanos' love interest.

would fap to spooky tay tbqh

nah just the one theater for one showing.

What would be the point of buying out every theater in the cinema just to be snuck in the back door?

>I'm not going to walk home with any men tonight
>amerifats are retarded and think the tall blonde is just like them

for the paps and the guy who told everybody that taylor was there is the one that said they bought it out

and I can't show proof because he locked his twitter

and I know that taylor and tom want pap pictures but chris and mark probably hate that shit

she is just like us though

fuck off

yes my autism does reach this far

twitpic.com/5wu7s
2607 days ago

which was may 2009 and your ebin meem pic is from august

1: Thor is in ghostbusters
2: Thor and hiddleston are friends irl so naturally hiddleston would go to support his friend
3: Hiddleston is dating taytay so of course she'd go too

Bonus: Taytay was supposed to play Dazzler in the recent xmen movie but they couldnt work the character into the script. Unfortunate, cuz whether youre a fan or not, thats a perfect fit.

*sept

>opening second place
Wonder what the week two drop off will be.

Being an X-men fan it's a perfect fit since Dazzler is shit.

>Aussies are such niggers that literal niggers have to keep the peace when they chimp out

WEW FUCKING LAD

Chris and Liam were walking home and some was bullying Liam and Chris stepped in to protect his little brother.

>someone asked them about the emu war

never 5get

oi m8 fook u