HAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA!
-
Also, Feminists Hate Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM-NptOE9Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More importantly, let's all look at the old Communist flag being waved next to that ham planet.

These liberals, gays, and non ruling class elites will all be the first to be put to forced manual labor or thrown in gulags. Or publicly executed...I prefer the latter, personally.

>wat

All of this shit makes me an even bigger misanthrope. Also, all of these fucking celeb bitches out there today are on my already quite long shitlist. Fuckin hell, talking about manipulating the people and fuck power abuse while they have been exploiting and selling themselves like whore slaves to record companies, movie companies.These cunts see this as an opportunity to make even bigger bucks on the back of the people who have been sucking their shit the whole time. 2017, the year the empty hipster and feminist movement tried to make a statement but failed miserably because of the lack of sense and content in their message. Fucking bunch of spoiled fucking cunts. STFU.

Reality

youtube.com/watch?v=bM-NptOE9Us

Sperg fest
But I completely agree and have been acting spergy myself all day because of this hypocritical shit.

About to ruin a lot of people's day, quite possibly their lives.

we need fucking more shit like this. Start our own kind of movement with shit like this and show these hypocrit cunt and hipster shitbitches. Gawd I hate these bitches. Still love WOMEN tho dont get me wrong! The species depicted here have nothing to do with women tho! Despicable shits!

This is literally all they have as ammo, that he said something 25 years ago that could be considered crude.
It's rather desperate really.
Especially as not a single one of them seem to care that Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary Clinton defended a paedophile in court whom sexually assaulted a 13 year old girl and knew he was guilty....and then she laughed about it.

They're protesting wanting equality, even though they have it.
They're also protesting on how men get payed more then they do, but most of this cunts probably skipped work to do this march shit.
At the end of the day, I don't care what these people do. They're wasting their time, not mine.

NOT MY PRINCESS!!!

They actually defend her for doing it.
They always say
>she was just doing the job she was appointed to.

It's been too long since we fucked with the SJWs, and this is the perfect time to do it. They'd be willing to do just about anything if they believed it could get Trump out of office.
Any ideas?

Did she vote for trump or something?

EXACTLY the point I've been trying to make to these fucks.

Do we have a Liberal on Sup Forums ?
I really don't get what the fuck these people are resisting....

Liberals don't seem to know either.

I really, really want to understand what the fuck they're marching for.

It's their rights as Americans to be fucking retarded after all.

They are protesting what they believe to be the election of a racist sexist monster who is going to set the country back to slavery times.

Carrying a sign like that suits her very nicely.

I think they got bored of the kitchen for a sec there but they'll be back soon as soon as their pocket money runs out.

Bump, I suppose.

...so the fuck what?
her not wanting to be sexually assaulted or degraded is invalid because she has sex?
what?

everyone has sex and a lot of us take pictures or videos of it, thats such a childish way to try to devalue what she's saying, are you 14?

No one would grab that
not even with construction machinery

I really hope this dumb whale makes it in one of Trumps tweets. Id kek so hard.

It's really not surprising. Very few people actually pay attention to politics and form their own ideas. The left draws these people in with campaigns of propaganda that suggest moral superiority is earned simply by agreeing with them.

Need some genuine help Sup Forumsros....

Is this even feminism?

Sounds plain counter-intuitive...

you're a fedora-tipping autist, kys

How many of us have others take pictures of us fucking and are celebrities though?
Oh wait I'm probably talking to some laci green sex posi cuck fetish millennial faggot who has his feminist girlfriend take pictures of him sucking nigger cock.

its still considered embarassing when pictures of people come out and everyone can see them. the person feels violated and discomfort. im sorry you're far too retarded to realize that yourself

She most likely gave her pussy to every producer and director for a movie part like all Hollywood sluts

When will they ever shut up?
It's not about the gender, it's about how many hours you put in.

Feminism is inherently illogical and counterintuitive. The entirety of the third wave feminist movement is built upon logical fallacies and double standards.

Why the fuck would that whale actually hold that sign??!?

>Facepalm.

All the bitches that skipped work need to be fired.

You guys down for a raid?

"her doing what we all do is wrong though because she's a celebrity!"
do you know how retarded that is?

and no faggot You're talking to somebody who is a firearm enthusiast and trains MMA and would probably beat your ass, though i'm sure you'll just say "YEAH RIGHT CUCK LOL"

and yeah my girlfriend takes pictures of herself fucking me, that doesnt mean she gets to be degraded you imbecile. You're so fuckin dense dude come on

>Get Fired
"WHY?! IS IT BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN?!"
>Another March

Birth control is fucking $20.... Jesus....

lets go

>LGBTQIA+
THE FUCK?!
Last time I checked, there was only 4 letters.

Tell them that.
It's like trying to tell niggers that white people aren't to blame for niggers not raising their kids right, or knowing how to exist without committing crime to survive and being obnoxious for fun.

I thought mexican did and black just fed off the proceeds of this country.
Tell me b whos living in Public housin?

you dipshit the point is that these fucking cunts are applying their 'pussy grab' slogans to all men while they appear to be fucked less th the fucking virgin mary's cunt while in reality, they would be the first ones to spread their cuntholes to good looking men or even better, celebrities and these kind of pictures lay a finger on that wound. Even if I was 14 Id still be smarter than you aparently. Nice bait tho, now back to your shitty rally.

trips confirm
also checkd

I'm confused by your statement. "Let's go" could either mean you support my claim, or oppose it.

I didnt say it wasnt embarrassing thats fucking obvious. The point I was making is that those pictures being leaked don't invalidate the point that she should be treated respectfully.

and you can say anybody "Probably" did anything, its not a arguing point dude. Even if she did, again, that doesn't make it ok for her to be assaulted or degraded.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Go back to tumblr, ask them how to green text, then come back here and talk on Sup Forums properly sperging faggot.

With insurance generally. Lots of birth control is well over 100. But rubbers are still like 50 cents

I just hate it man, There not "queens" or "princess's" they dont all of a sudden have the right to push men under the rug, we are equal nothing more, fuck feminism, fuck black people hating on the whites, i wasnt the one who took your land cunt, every little bitch needs to get over it and support trump

what

You know that poor kid probably has degenerate lezbo mom's that force him to act gay. He'll probably end up killing himself, knowing that his mums could care less and will only use his death to further their political agenda

Who the fuck assaulted her?

No that's entitlement. Paying for someone elses birth control does not benefit me. Liberals will argue that without govt subsidised birth control the taxpayers would be picking up an even larger tab in the form of welfare. They may be right with the current system in place, but really welfare needs to go away as well. That's the root of this problem.

This shit pisses me off, yes.
But like user said:
>They're wasting their time, not mine.
I could care less what these cunts do, I'm happy alone listening to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and playing Rocket League.

America may be divided as fuck right now, but at least we're still better than everyone else.
At least we haven't started doing the period blood shit here. (As far as I know)

it looks like her main struggle is getting her frontbutt into pants

You're a fucking moron if you really think that a bunch of bitches getting wild is worse than a bunch of uptight cunts cooking dinner and never sucking dick. Just cuz your dad married some starchy bitch and took it out on you your whole life doesn't mean you need to ruin the party for everybody.

Wait is that Mark Hamill's account? Please no I didn't think he was a libcuck.

Indeed. One could say it's like talking to a wall, but the wall will eventually crumble beneath the sound waves. It's easier to get a reaction from a rock than these people.

that and the kids photo hurt me
youre basically forcing a kid to fight for something that he isnt able to understand yet

You didn't make any kind of actual argument and your post was painful to read.
where did any of those women say that they don't like to fuck? everyone likes to fuck. Them wanting to fuck like everyone else doesnt invalidate their basic point. I'm not not a liberal I hate hillary clinton, I own guns, Train MMA and i'm registered independent. Im so sick of you cunts making 500 assumptions every time someone disagrees with you, You're just as bad as the whiny entitled SJWs you complain so much about.

No shit!
Theres also x where she forgot

How will you nazis compete?
I will ruin you

I have never seen any feminist that is remotely fuckable. Who the fuck cares what these fat non fuckable cunts think? All this rhetoric is so they feel good because no one will fuck them. It's not that you won't let a man grab your pussy, it's the fact they don't want to.

>Feminism
>Counterintuitive
Literally the exact definition.

This shit right here.
How do they assume we get razors for free and just go about assuming this as reality proves different? This applies to everything they complain about basically.

/thread

i guess he isnt very tolerant after all )^;

Savage.

you're absolutely one of the worst in global point of vie since these femicunt-marches have started. America is no longer the "Land of the free" but the "Land of the Cucks" who let their stupid women walk all over them. Yes, be mad, and counterreact.

They dont have to buy tampons. They should remember that.

I thought this said the smuggle is real
>smugglypuff

The fuck? Did I miss out on free razors?

Ha unfriended buddy

totally not shooped

Man they're really exaggerating the effects of cotton

It's not even about how many hours, it's that men have, overwhelmingly, more dangerous jobs.

Military? Overwhelmingly male.

Most any trade from masonry to plumbing (where the risk of getting crushed, bludgeoned, or catch a communicable disease is drastically higher)?

Overwhelmingly male.

There's literally no barrier at ALL to women being able to fill these positions, they just CHOOSE not to then wonder why men get paid more.

Basically, they're ok with letting men go risk their lives and general health at an exponentially higher rate to do jobs that benefit society as a whole but don't feel they deserve to be paid a higher rate simply because they have vaginas.

It makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

I actually said that you would respond like that and you did it anyway which is cringey as fuck.

You're just as bad as the whiny cunts from tumblr and You're probably some scrawny 16 year old edgelord whos never seen a vagina in real life.

let me call your next response

>PROJECTING HURR!!

yeah you're so cool for knowing how to green text, let me guess, you've been here since last summer huh?

Unless the reaction is being triggered by opposing opinions.

On the bright side, most of these feminist cunts will have their genes killed off in this generation. The fact that they are utterly unfuckable ensures that.

Just because there was once a black female construction worker doesn't mean they built the country.

irony

That thing needs to be exterminated.

nope