Is he a virgin?

Is he a virgin?

no friendo
some hitmen have families
shit even some crazy mexican bitch admitted to fucking the corpses of her kills

You don't get it do you?

Killing is like sex to him

He probably tried it while young, didn't seem to do much for him.
Discovered killing shortly after, never needed pussy again.

I really cannot stand caricature art

What business is it of yours, if I'm a virgin?

Oh, I didnt mean nothin' by it. Just passin the time. If you don't want to accept that I don't know what else I can do for ya

Just saw this for the first time a few hours ago. It was ok. A little overrated but a decent movie

Nope. Sociopaths get tons of pussy. They're like chads except they wouldn't mind killing a living thing or two.

He seems pretty indifferent desu

just answer the question... before someone gets hurt

Watch it again sometime. It's got a bit more going on than you can get in just one screening.

There's about 8 different characters and place names which contain some variant of "El", "ell", etc. Anton is a notable exception to this.

The numbers 12-15 are important. Some of this is just the Coens having fun, but the numbers used conspicuously throughout the story as a kind of framing device. It's a step up from "mere numerology", rising to the level of a theme, in the film.

Ok. Will do

After he visited Llewelyn's wife he choked her out and pounded her lifeless corpse, leading her to void her bowels all over his hush puppies. This is why he checked his shoes after leaving the house, to make sure there wasn't any poop left over. It's all explained in the book.

He could have a wife, or several girlfriends, but there would be no such situation that a conversation would ever be had with anyone that would reveal such weakness.
For him to talk about being with someone served no purpose. Although we get the impression he has been a loner for quite some time by the end when talking to Carla Jean.
For him being a focused hitman/killer is a job, and a lifestyle that offers no room for error, or giving into distractions.

>he choked her out and pounded her lifeless corpse

You have no proof.
He probably shot her, and had no way to walk around her spilled blood pool, so he walked through it, causing him to have to wipe his boots on the welcome mat before steeling her mother's car.

He made the mistake of following his own rules too strictly, and not deviating when he should have. Had he not bothered with Llewelyn's wife, she would not have seen his face, forcing him to kill her, and get into a car accident.

He had an accident you know

damn maybe that was the reason he became a crazy serial killer, this made me think

I'm insecure about my own virginity so I want to project my insecurities on you for also being a virgin.

>chiggy_diggy.jpg

time is a flat circle you know
rly makes you think

Was OP projecting?

Freud-ism is bullshit and has been disproved

Haha I'm sure he's raped his share of bitches

He rapes quite a bit.