Well, this is it Sup Forums

Well, this is it Sup Forums.

I finally can't take it anymore. This world has got to me. I have no reason to live anymore. Didn't have much of one to begin with, but now it has finally settled in. I'm offing myself, so goodbye forever Sup Forums.

pic related, and I'm already 8 in... so don't try to stop me. It shouldn't be too much longer now

truly godlike

Livestream?

sides in orbit

NOO, DON'T DO IT YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!1!1!!!!11!!1!1!1!1

Sorry, but my webcam broke a couple days ago... this was one of the factors that lead to my decision.

Nope, not a thing.... too late anyways, I'm already feeling the menthol coursing through me

Just popped the tenth one... surprised it's taking this long

I've seen a lot of suicide threads here, but this is by far the most gruesome way to end it.
Please don't, OP. I don't know you, but you have so much to lose.

I am starting to regret my choice of method... but I have to push on. I just can't take it anymore.

I do hope whoever finds me isn't too traumatized, though.

Should i join you?

If you feel you must, user. As I mentioned in my previous post though, I strongly recommend a different method. Perhaps Dentyne gum?

lmao one time i ate like a full pack of these fuckers cause i love that menthol feeling and for like an hour i couldn't move one of my arms, idk if related. will greentxt if requested

post more pics

What is the reason if i may ask?

Sorry to see you go...

Stop OP, you're exceeding the reccommended serving!!

I'm calling bullshit on this you're just a faggot, give us proof

Nah, I believe OP ate that whole bag of cough drops, he's a goner.

>will greentxt if requested
go on...

I have no sympathy for anyone who takes their own life it's selfish and a desperate scream for attention which you don't get anyway because you're dead

>cough drops
Come on m8, you're not that dense.

Bruh you about to want to kill yourself

The stomach ache would be so fucking bad and you'd throw up

Step up your fucking game Op

whats this stuff

Hell in your mouth, that's what

Nice quads

That's the real good shit

I died twice actually... must have been a delayed reaction. I'm fine now though, thanks you guys for the support, it helped a lot!
:^)

Op that bag has like 500 calories
You don't need to die a fatass
Just tie a noose around your neck and go on a treadmill at a fast walking pace
Don't get tired or else you hang
You'll burn off so many fucking calories

I think this guy's trolling. If he isn't, you're about to want to kill yourself one hell of a lot more. Your stomach will be in great pain. And Sup Forums will mock you in your suffering, feeling no remorse in doing so. We will delight in your pain as it slowly pushes you over the edge. We will laugh as you take out your dad's old shotgun in an attempt to free yourself from this misery, and we will savor every moment as you fail to blow your brains out, leaving you in severe pain as you lie in a puddle of your own blood, and we will be quite content to place bets on whether you will bleed to death alone, or your family comes in to find your near lifeless body in time to bring you to the hospital, only for you to die of complications later.

tl;dr Do it faggot.