That's my co-worker. Should I fuck her? She's 10 years younger than me

That's my co-worker. Should I fuck her? She's 10 years younger than me.

Are you at least 28 years old?

She is 19 i'm 29

If you don't you're the biggest faggot on Sup Forums get her fucked from pillar to post you'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't.im 39 and I'd love to fuck her brains out.where do you live cos if you don't I want her

Lol. Are you actually asking?

Are you at least ten years older than the legal age?
>no
You probably shouldn't, no
>yes
Why are you even asking?

are you married ?

I'm just worried about working with her after fucked her. She's on job training and she is going to work in my department next month.

No I'm not. Just worried about working conditions when she get indto my department.

this her?
facebook com/lea.rehbaum.9?fref=ts

then what are you waiting for faggot ??

I'm actually have being in a relationship with coworkers and is a pain in the ass after you're done with her...

>Should I fuck her?

anal

Relationships or just fucking them?

i totally understand that me too

Some old lady told me once
>dont get your honey where you make your money

Shes hot. If you can go for it.

Then don't do it. If you're in any type of professional job, you're asking for trouble. If not, go get it man. Otherwise, think of your career and income more than your penis, because this has the potential to wreck both.

Yes with a cactus

Thanks for the advice.

Terrible advice, get your dick wet, you'll thank me

She was my gf

I'll still give a try with op's coworker. She's hot af

That's Danielle Cote and you should fuck her. She has nice big titties and sucks a mean dick.

hell yeah nigga thats prime shit motherfucker

well thats really down to how good the two of you are with boundaries and communication. it doesn't bode well for your interpersonal relation skills that you're on Sup Forums

I think it's good to have some impartial opinions. Sup Forums is perfect fot that.

two of my university roommates had a one night stand on the first night and shit didn't get weird for them as far as i can tell.

i've seen colleagues get married and carry on at the same company just fine too.

don't shit where you eat OP

honestly? if you don't expect to be her immediate supervisor any time soon, lay down clear boundaries and generally be ethical about your dealings with her, it'll probably be fine. go balls deep man.

>Are you at least 28 years old?

Like I'd give a fuck.
28 here, slept with a 17 yo, it's legal where I live, deal with it.
>feels good to be european

So just for all. I have a higher position in the company and still not have reached the end of my career opportunities.

why would you expect any answer other than "yes?"

>mfw op's a 40-year old man
>mfw i don't have a face for that

Well i'm from germany. It would be legal but would it be good for my career?

Like I said i''m 29

sexism is still a thing, so as long as you don't act like a complete ass you'll probably be fine.

whatever dude

that bitch is one beat-ass 19 year old then. that makeup's a quarter inch thick

>virgins/people who do not have regular sex

That's a whole different matter.
There are too many variables for us to know the result. Can be good, can end up in a shitstorm.

This guy is 25 and asking if he should fuck her? IS HE A PEDO!?!?!

You're over thinking it. Be clear up front you're not looking for a relationship and don't want to fuck up work. Her response will tell you how to proceed.

fb /lea.rehbaum.9

>nice1op

From the start of that thread is was clear (I hope so) that this would be legal sex

>sexism is still a thing
He specifically said he's from Germany/Europe.
Over here, sexism means sexism, not doing something absolutely normal and expected.

Better hit that before she loses any more of her hair. Five head imminent.

Unless she's sitting there begging you to fuck her, don't do a thing. Before you know it, you're getting fired for sexual harassment.

Would I as an American have any luck in Europe?

What happends out of the workplace didnt influence your employment contract. As long as you dont murder people :D

As long as you're a human being I don't see why not.

As long as you don't fuck it up

Just don't say anything too loud or crass.

you're a moron if you believe this.

Nice dream.

Haha fuck off the sex you have is fucking gay sex faggot I'ts 25yrs since I was a virgin I bet you're not even that age yet

It being legal doesn't mean hitting on teenagers isn't frowned upon, just like everywhere else, unless that's a legit relationship.
The difference is that european laws aren't retardedly puritanical.

>Unless she's sitting there begging you to fuck her, don't do a thing. Before you know it, you're getting fired for sexual harassment
OP is from Europe, not the US. Hitting on someone isn't sexual harassment.

Why? I've fucked a lot of co-workers when I was a job trainee myself. Never influenced my working conditions at all. Or do u have other experiences?

OP, you have to do it or send the rest of your life wondering "what if?". I banged a co-worker who was ten years younger than me, when I worked at McDonalds, when I was 25 :)

ina professional environment it is highly frowned upon. not allowed in many places, period. in a lot of places you must meet with HR and both sign waivers stating you're both in the relationship of your own accord. not the worst thing in the world if they're peers, but very, very bad idea, and in many cases a fireable offense if one person is a subordinate of the other.

Maybe but I don't think (dont get me wrong) that your decision was influenced with a career possibility.

Fair to say she's not sure either bro....

Can I ask you what your job/position in the company is?

>not allowed in many places, period.
>in a lot of places you must meet with HR and both sign waivers stating you're both in the relationship of your own accord

The fuck. I take it these "places" are in the US.
Never heard about such a retarded thing in any european country I worked in.
If anything, in some EU countries, your boss is the one that could be in trouble if meddling with your private life.

That is, as long as conflicts of interest aren't a factor, but the same applies to non-romantic relationships.

So if I should bang her next weekend I will post some pics on Sup Forums 4 u,

>Should I fuck her?
>Implying you could fuck her

Yes, in the US. It's for the sake of the company. The company doesn't really give a shit about the employees. But the last thing a business wants is some pissed of hormonal bitch claiming that she was fucking a dude b/c she felt "pressured" into it b/c he was her boss. So like I said, it's not as big a deal with peers - like a mailroom douche and a low level secretary... but you can't have a sales manager banging his hot assistant.
Also, if the office knows some department head is banging his hot sales lady, people will be pissed if she's given a new, great account, b/c they will assume that she got it b/c she's sucking his dick. Lot's of petty jealousy can flare up, especially when literally, multi-million dollar accounts are involved.

I'm a business owner.

How big is your company? How many sales do you make a year?

>It being legal doesn't mean hitting on teenagers isn't frowned upon, just like everywhere else, unless that's a legit relationship.
>The difference is that european laws aren't retardedly puritanical.

makes perfect sense. thanks

Ok

>When you must ask for Sup Forumss approval to fuck a girl

What are you, gay?

HAHA OP EXPOSED FAGGOT

IN YOUR DREAMS OP YOU WILL NEVER FUCK HER

Not huge. About $18-20M. And building supplies, before you ask.

Well I think you just don't have a job/a career to care of. It's not so simple when you have a responsible job position.

Love me some fiction

Bait

You put the capital A in autist.

Implying you could fuck her anyway faggot

If it's not so simple then Sup Forums should be the last place you should take advice from

Well sounds like a good running business.

What about this seems fictional? Do you think that's an unreasonable amount? Or just that some Sup Forumstard is actually successful in life?

If you hide all the "faggot "gay" etc. posts there are some good advices,

I think you have a small dick and in reality you love to make yourself out to be better than you actually are because believing in your own delusions soothes your ego

Go buy a hooker with your salary cuck

Got in good with two of the bigger local cookie-cutter development type of builders and a ton of the custom guys. Not on par with the huge lumber yards in my area, but a nice niche with a decent base of loyal customers.

My wife would definitely frown upon that. But in all honesty, I wish my dick was a little bigger. It's just a standard issue six inch white guy model.

What's going on? Why do you keep making this thread after it died?

Still waiting for other opinions

>standard issue six inch white guy model
I'm white and mine is 21cm.
Quit feeding the retarded stereotypes, you fucking cuck.

so it's your contention that the average penis is over 8"?

I like how he didnt change the filename...

I guess he's pointing out that
>standard issue six inch white guy model
is implying the standard black guy model is any different.

It's true. People in warmer climates - mostly black populations- have longer appendages. It's the science. I don't think it's a big deal, but it's true, just like my 6" penis is larger than most penises in China and Japan, for example. Also, Asian people have a higher IQ than whites, but whites higher than blacks. Facts are facts.

seems legit

her facebook was literally posted 2 times and noone gives a fuck. what happened to Sup Forums...

>volunteer of any personal army looking for actives

You're what happened to Sup Forums, faggot.