Just accept it White boi. You are too weak to protect your women. Your women will fall in love with the BBC...

Just accept it White boi. You are too weak to protect your women. Your women will fall in love with the BBC, worship the BBC, and breed with the BBC. Soon, White people will be just a memory, and you will be humiliated.

Keep jerking it to my BBC white boi. Jerk it to my black seed in your women's wombs.

Are you the nigger that just posted?

How did you get past the captcha?
Monkeys can't do that you have to be white

The level of this nigger shit posting is making Sup Forums a shit hole. Fucking everywhere.

Do you not have anything else better to do?
Do you actually think you're changing anyones mind on Sup Forums?

Your posts are literally autism level 9000. Now get the fuck out of my beloved Sup Forums.

Please get cancer

mod mods mods this guy reposting the same thread

Genetically speaking there will always be a portion of human offspring that will be born differently than the others, to suggest that ALL the abominations birthed of the black seed would be black is an affront to your own goals as with the extinction of the white race there would be no white women left alive, only the simian colossus the modern male negroid refers to as a "thot".

I hate niggers and nigger sympathizer like you more than anything in the world.
How does it make you feel that there is a huge group of people who are literally willing to throw away everything- all society, all inventions, all social systems that were put in place by whites- there's a big number of people who are willing to throw all that away because niggers have slightly bigger cocks.

Thousands of White women fall in love with BBC's stretching them and pleasuring them in ways you cant imagine.

You love it White boi, don't you?

Lmao that's not a chick you nigger.

Can't say she didn't deserve it. That's what happens when you go for niggers.

When is it gonna be enough White boi? When are you gonna say enough is enough?

Keep jerking it White boi.

While you hate me, just know that I got nothing but love for you Sup Forumsro

You do realize there's no such thing as white, right? Just less pigment or more pigment? Idiot. How does it feel to be a dying breed?

this is the real world know one gives a shit about your love

15 similar threads at the same time, how lonely are you OP?

>no such thing as white
>dying breed

You sure just showed how blatantly retarded you are.

I ain't even mad. You still cool man

its only hoes and nasty sluts that get with niggers, white chicks with class are smarter than that