I got away with rape and idk wtf is happening

I got away with rape and idk wtf is happening

>be me
>be 24
>meet this bipolar (also sick and incurable) qtπ with perfect small tits
>we email and skype for a few weeks
>she says she's in love and I just want to bust a nut really
>the bitch actually COMES to my city (we live far far away)
>she wants to see me
>denied.swf
>I knew atm she had an abusive peasant ex missing an eye
>tried to calm my latent fear to get beaten up by remembering the basics of CQC
>nvm, suit bottle of wine and hotel fuck
>can't get her to orgasm, never happened before
>at this point I believe it is due to stress, this sitcom-like hotel fuck being our first encounter
>she eventually stays at my place for a few days before leaving
>I begin to miss her
>I miss her quite badly
>take the train to her hometown
>we do all kind of crazy shit, get pissed drunk in the morning
>doggystyle her juicy petite pussy in public with no shame
>tfw first outdoor fuck ever
>a few days later we had an argument
>like a bad one, she burned coal when I slept in an hotel for the night, as I was hash-stoned and drunk af
>she keeps yelling at my face and punching my chest in an attempt to make me go away
>nah.png
>I end up seizing her by the arms
>she calls me a cock loving faggot, shouts out insults (some were actually quite funny to hear)
>force her to lay down on the bed
>user WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LEAVE MY ARMS NOW GET OFF ME
>you little whore
>I start ripping off her panties, I can hear in her breath she's afraid
>my cock is hard af and I feel quite bad about crossing the line but fuck it, she's so fucked up I can't tell if she wants this or not
>turn her small body around and lower her dress so I can enjoy licking and chewing dem nipples
>she starts to cry not so loud, in a kind of shy fashion, THIS AROUSES ME SO BAD
>at this point i'm holding her two forearms with one hand

CONT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdGZBRAwW74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

go on, dude

cont. from >she refuses to spread her legs
>bedintruder.mp3
>I'm getting quite mad, so I slap her face and force her to look me in the eyes
>with my free hand I achieve to override the system and initialize manual pussy access
>Cuz we're Diamond Dogs
>I push my cock's head toward her small lips
>can feel she's not really wet, not quite dry, muh dick enters fine
>fuck her for a few minutes while forcing her to look deep into my full-of-hate eyes
>stick fingers in her mouth while pouding her tight pussy
>"you are raping me." she whispers
>as I'm a weaboo shit, I get an instant-flashback of Asuka's "you disgust me"
>DAT FEEL GETTING UP AND UP IN MY WHOLE BODY
>suddenly, tears flow all over my face as I stop pouding
>dicktray_ejection.bat
>I said nothing and just pulled up my boxers and left
>expecting cops at any moment, got out without even taking my clothes with me
>as I'm now a block away from her flat in the cold and in my boxers I hear her call me
>I'm stunned and shocked at the same time
>she's wearing nothing but my shirt to cover her nudity
>we're in the middle of the road, I yell at her to GTFO
>she begs me to stay for the night
>wtf woman
>some fat sjw with a backpack shows up and asks her if everything's ok
>psychopathic look engaged
>"out. now."
>he apologizes to me and flee
>I smack her mouth, then kiss her softly and deeply on the lips
>eventually I go away and dress up far away in a dark alley
>still no cops, I don't understand a thing about what happened
>next day she calls me like nothing ever happened, asks me to come see her
>she gives me my shirt back
>she THANKS ME for raping her
>WHAT. THE. FUCK
>a few days later we argue again over stupid stuff and I go home by train

end >back to present, she keeps mailing me, I keep rejecting her as the bitch's clearly proper nuts
>she keeps telling me that I'm a shitty dude and there will never be a thing between us
>lol, k
>a few hours ago, she sends me this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdGZBRAwW74

So. Now I'm asking you for advice. What the hell is this girl's endgame?
I'm freshly divorced and don't want to engage in something serious with a crazy succubus, but she's making my head fucking spin.

What do, Sup Forums?

enjoy hell you son of a bitch

she's just horny

(checked)

Don't get yourself locked up.

Pics

Move on. Don't fucking let your dick end you up in prison. Judges don't need proof to lock you up forever.

She's a keeper

>basics of CQC
>an abusive peasant ex missing an eye
>Metal Gear Cosplay
goddamit, OP.

You don't seem like a saner individual tho. You could try to talk about your feelings, about BDSM, i don't know, open yourself a little and stop being a faggot.

Cut off all contact in case she changes her mind and decides to press charges

Blond wig, blue contacts?

my bro's sister told me the same thing
am I so naive?

she didn't even call the police. I was arrested two times after this happened and the cops never bothered me with this story

Do you really think? I like her a lot but I'm quite afraid to declare my love, I know her, if I get soft she will despise and reject me asap

Thanks Hideo

both my parents were dxdiag'd psychopaths, so I'm just trying to live a normal life. It's what I've been trying to achieve my whole life.

also I like soft BDSM whips and candles and shit but I fear dominant girls

check'd. I'm fucked anyway. Or not. She fucks so much guys that it is virtually impossible for her to prove shit now, it happened a few month ago

Pics?

She didn't call yet. She will call. They always call first and the cops don't do shit for men. Get out now.

I still wouldn't be going around bragging about it

also she won't let me cut contact, she says she deserves me and wants me, and the perfect opposite, depending on what I say to her.

Thing is she only likes me when i'm cruel
what am I supposed to think?
I would like to highroad her so much so I don't end up falling in love like the gullible turd I am.

dban

I'm fucked anyway! Plus now I have some issues with the freemasons so she's not my top priority, or else I wouldn't ask Sup Forums

>your bro's sis knows this and she can use this against you in any way, in or out of court
>there is documented proof if you spoke about it with her at all in text or skype.
>if she is mad at you any time in the future, she can use this against you with the cops or other friends she knows
>you can easily start a gf/bf relationship with her and she will be there for you but it won't end well no matter how it ends
>she's just too psycho-bitch
>any future sex with her will always be good though
>she was legit hitting you cause she is into that. you did what you did to her now she wants you even more.
>her knowing how much you want her sexually makes her that much more attracted to you
>remember, you met her online and she was in an abusive relationship in the past

i say break all contact and ignore any messaging. but i doubt you will do that so... i say keep fucking her, convince her to move to your town, continue fucking other bitches, let her leave you and when she does act like you don't care and let her run back. you'll learn more about females this way and benefit it. otherwise break all contact.

New email?

won't let you? you simply block her as a contact and problem solved. you want her attention.

you both know you two have something "special"

she wants you to be cruel because she likes the chase. she knows it ultimately means you being cruel to her is a form of attention and/or affection. it's uncommon and it fits right in her fucked up brain.

if you talked about shit in message that's proof for the coppers right now. also this shit is traced back to your network and ip so if they do make a serious investigation you are now fucked. otherwise they will see it as just hard sex play which is actually quite common.

Raped my ex (when she was my ex) in the ass once. It definitely turned me on that she struggled and screamed for me to stop. She consented at first but I guess it got to painful. But no way I was stopping

but hey op, if she does cry red there is actually no proof. they'll just have the report on file forever. but that doesn't mean anything will happen to you. hope you're still here just lurking and thinkin.

>bipolar
Well, fuck. I dunno if there's a surefire way to keep both of you satisfied.
I propose you either directly apologize for your behavior that night and open up discussion for what you two can do in future encounters, or avoid talking to her.
I suggest you don't think about this too much, OP. Everyone needs attention, regardless of their mental capacities.