Thoughts on this shit?

Thoughts on this shit?

A bunch of toddlers throwing a tantrum.

I'm disappointed I missed out. I saw lots of qt3.14's leaving the protest in my city.

Fucking traitor on the right thinks he's going to get some sympathetic pussy.

People exercising their rights of free speech and assembly, seems pretty patriotic to me.

They arnt Trump getting made fun of on SNL...

Dumbfucks don't even know what they are protesting

It puts pressure on Trump if anything but will he really listen? Probably not. As long as they don't wreck shit shit like the niggers did during 'muh 'blak livs mater' then its alright by me.

Trump cries at the drop of a fucking hat. the Irony

I'd fuck the guy

They look related. That pussy-man has no chance, the household is clearly a femibitch hell-hole. I bet he has 2 moms.

But supporting feminism does get you pussy.

1) I don't have to always be the one doing the approaching when trying to get some. Feminism empowers women to assert their interest in a man.

2) Feminist chicks are down for kinkier shit than non-feminist chicks.

3) Feminism makes things like birth control and abortions more accessible, hence I can be less fearful of accidentally fathering a child when going in raw.

t. Chad Thundercock

In all honesty it makes trump look really bad. You can insult the protesters all you want but 500,000 people protesting your inauguration at the capitol looks embarrassing to the rest of the world and it lowers his already tanking favorability

My girlfriend marched today. I sat at home and at pizza

Trump should grab them by the pussy and throw them over the wall. Wait, has he even mentioned that cornerstone of his platform lately?

No, it'll all "tax cuts for the rich and cutting away healthcare for the poor" lately

Trump will shower us with golden globs of semen for the next 4 years and the women will be fertile and content to raise the little Trumps to become the world Trump code enforcement squad

its a bunch of people yelling about something they cannot change

Trump got more fat women marching in 1 day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

this

they are literally protesting (((misogyny))), ive yet to see one of them give any specifics at all

It was all just bait and motherfucker are it all up

*ate

Kek

Kinda like when the black guy was elected

I figured they'd catch on at some point, but glancing at CNN.com and Facebook trending, we're in for another 8 years of master baiting.

Like they don't realize yesterday they lost the Obamacare mandate and now they're about to lose the CIA.

First off the guy on the right looks like a huge faggot, I figured only faggot men go to feminist rallies unless he's just trying to get sympathetic pussy from those girls.

And those girls are probably "Bisexual" and are into girls, I've been noticing a large increase of young women interested in women over men. I'd like to think it's just a phase that they'll grow out of, but you never know. Whenever I met a girl I liked in college I ended up finding out they were either lesbian or bi, and even then they preferred women way more over men.

I don't care

>i've been noticing

Thanks professor.

The protest is a warning that just because we elected Trump, it does not automatically mean that men have a license to grab em by the pussy. More importantly, Women don't want their rights taken away, and the Trump Administration already has a few of them in its crosshairs with the right to a legal Abortion as a prime example.

And america still is baffled about trump being president. This is the reason. Bunch of kids that want rights but dont earn them so they bitch in groups.

> just because we elected Trump, it does not automatically mean that men have a license to grab em by the pussy
this is already illegal
>Women don't want their rights taken away
what rights specifically?
>Trump Administration already has a few of them in its crosshairs with the right to a legal Abortion as a prime example
he never said he would take away the right, he said they should pay a fine if they abort for denying life

You're in the wrong place. Sup Forums is full of fake edgelords who are internet bad asses but are beta fags irl. You can't reason with them. Their micro penises get hard at the thought of an internet debate

You do realize it's the supreme court that decides that about abortion yes? Not Trump.

What women are really afraid of is something far more basic. Having to pay for their birth control pills and mammograms.

Before you consider if they should get that for free or not ask yourself this. Do men have to pay for condoms? Do men have to pay for colonoscopies? Do men complain about paying for either of those things by having tantrum marches?

ya honestly i would be OK with the whole free birth control thing if i got free condoms but then again im an asshole for thinking that amongst my friend

Sean Spicer is a retard.

At least they know their goals more than Trump does.

No problem............faggot

>You do realize it's the supreme court that decides that about abortion yes? Not Trump.

Yes, and Trump will be more than happy to replace the Supreme Court vacancies with pro-life judges.

>What women are really afraid of is something far more basic. Having to pay for their birth control pills and mammograms.

I'm not really sure how much of a focus that was in these protests. I may not be an expert in the matters of women's health, but I'm all for free birth control so I can nut inside my girl all I want.

>Before you consider if they should get that for free or not ask yourself this. Do men have to pay for condoms? Do men have to pay for colonoscopies? Do men complain about paying for either of those things by having tantrum marches?

Unless you live in the bible thumping parts of the US, you can get access to free condoms at your local college. Again, if you have a girlfriend and she has access to free birth control, you can raw dog all you want.

Also, colonoscopies aren't specifically a male thing. Women have to get them too, ya know.

I dgaf, honestly. It's fun seeing them get butthurt when their echo chamber gets disrupted.

Well the new attorney general named by Trump and the senate will be very conservative.

Democracy happened

Lots of medical facilities give out free condoms. More than give free birth birth control even.

Anybody got screencaps of women's cringes when that old bitch Madonna was randomly spouting curse words and gibberish?

Some of them looked like they where questioning what the fuck they where doing there hearing her blabber on.

i have never seen a free condom in my entire life

Because you're just supposed to re-use the one, retard.