Tfw you have 2 weeks to confess to the best women to ever enter your life before she potentially exits it forever but...

>tfw you have 2 weeks to confess to the best women to ever enter your life before she potentially exits it forever but don't know if it's worth risking a friendship over

hehe music for this feel diddly eel anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=K4mH6E0hMbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot

why are you bullying me

tell her how you feel or you will regret it
please do me thid favor
much love from austria i love u

If you don't confess, you will regret it literally for the rest of your life

What this guy said, do it please!

just fucking do it, never ever wait. if she's your friend, she won't mind and at best it will lead to something.

But what if I'm staining the end of my college experience with a painful failure that will be just as haunting

Do you guys have any artists you listen to when you need to stop being a coward

Ya, you should just do it but be chill about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU

I was just listening to this but it fits perfect for you. Godspeed.

>Hooo boii! I'm about to put the moves on this girl I'm head over heels about, but I'm too much of a bitch to just do it.
>Better ask advice from an anonymous image board full of incels and trolls
^this is you

If the friendship would only last 2 weeks then why wouldn't you just confess?

Do it, bruh

Confess or don't, you are such a weak fag that you will probably regret both anyways

Taylor Swift, The Chainsmokers, Ed Sheeran.

You fucking normie get the FUCK off my board

It's hard user, she is addicted to beign an ass 24/7 and run as fast as she can when I throw some reality checks in her face

Why do people from /r9k/ think mu is their board? Not everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking loser who's afraid to live. There's actually so much fucking pussies basement dwellers nowadays that I'd pretty much conclude you're as much normies as anyone. Only non normies are true people inbetween

Tell her, or you will regret it for ever.
I did this mistake 5 years ago and it's the worst thing I've done.
Please tell her.

>Only non normies are true people inbetween

>tfw cyborg

Alvvays - Adult Diversion

Will you call out Sup Forums for ruining this board too or are you afraid they start posting furrys here?

>implying its Sup Forums and not Sup Forums and Sup Forums
And somehow even they are less obnoxious than robots.

I don't care about any of these shitty boards but I'm actually disgusted by how many people fall for this shit and start living like everyone around them is """""NORMIE"""". They're delusional and no different.

Stop trying push your stuff to other people, if they are comfy pretending to be robots it's their problem, not yours, my advice is to drop your savior complex.

I don't have a savior complex, if they want to wallow in self misery on Sup Forums then that's on them, but coming to other boards and pretending everyone buys into the us vs normies thing is retarded.

Oh so you don't want to be bothered in the internet? I tought everyone enjoyed free speech but it seems everyone pull the censorship card when they are not comfy enough

I enjoy my freedom to call out /r9k/ retards on being retarded
Protip, you don't have free speech on this site anyway, retard.

Why is she leaving you? Tell her to go fuck herself. She's a stupid fat bitch that isn't worth your time.

You enjoy your freedom to be a senseless selfish ass 24/7
>Protip
Are you that pretentious to think you hold the power of absolute truth?

she knows lmao.
by the way she is dreading the moment you decide to say it ;^) (all truth)

just do it

i wouldnt tell her, theres the risk of her rejecting which would probably feel worse than how good it would feel if she accepts you

I want reddit to leave

>they're comfy when they're being retarded robots, let them be

but you're unhappy with this friendship, so if she rejects you and then shuts you out, it'll be good in the long run.
no point in maintaining a friendship with someone you're in love with.

I can't decide if I would rather be miserable and drown in my silent feelings or be shut out from her life

Can't act like I don't care, even with her treating me like 12 year old, not proud of it but everytime I try getting around I go full circle and start feel like shit, I play her game because she know as much as I do she is lying to herself and I don't mind beign the one emotionally fucked up this time. Not comfy at all, but I care more then I should.

she already knos

I heard you the first time user

shit

are these lyrics?

bullshit he's just going to discover that he's in the friendzone. if he keeps it to himself at least he can still pretend like he actually had a chance

What is the point of pretending you had a chance if you are incredibly likely to never see the person again

if you're OP, you honestly need to realize that if you're not with a girl you're pining for there's usually a reason

she already knows, and she's not interested. it sucks and i'm sorry but the sooner you realize that the sooner you can move on

>risking a friendship
Nice excuse, faggot

Tell her but don't be overly dramatic. Explain briefly she's your best friend and you're curious if she feels romantic the way you do. Be casual. If she says no don't be hurt, just say it's ok and you still want to be her friend.

There's nothing too scary about this, you're building it up too much.

Big Black - Atomizer

The greatest hype album ever

go for it op, confess your gay

OP you need to do it bruh

Dont fall for the friendship meme, it will become a fucking torture and you will only hurt you and her in the process.

Confess now before its too late, but dont be an sperg about it.

Ignore every weak faggot in this thread telling you what to think. Listen to this album, say what needs to be said and move on with your life.

>search this album up in archive
>nothing but gore

You must be a fucking retard because all I see are posts about The Royal Scam by Steely Dan.

I'm in exactly the same position right now OP, except I have another month. Is it to do with the end of university perhaps?

I added mega|zippy and was led to a share thread that was nothing but unpleasant pictures

Yeah I suspect so

My friend ruins my life with his poor interpersonal skills with women. He friendzones himself and becomes compulsive with them, every time, it's like a oneitis, but it's happened about 6 times. Half of the time they've fucked our friends, because they are just neurotic cute horny chicks, and he still talks to them. Starts stupid drama like a fucking 12 year old.

Last one fucked one of my friends, who has (soon to be had probably) a gf, when they got drunk together, and accused another person of raping her so she could get away with fucking him and still having this fucking KEK under her thumb. He STILL wants to talk to her, texted her a fucking essay and talked about how he saw them together forever. Fucking pathetic. If you're reading this I hope you fucking choke on a screenshot of a text message, you dipshit. I wish I never had to fucking talk to you ever again.

Just ask her out. She won't be surprised. Women aren't dumb, don't play a game with them. They know you want to plant your dick in their vagoo.

I'm so glad I'm gay. I love girls, but they drive you fucking breeders crazy.

>Women aren't dumb,

>Women aren't dumb, don't play a game with them.
So what should I do when they start playing a game? Enjoy?

Why is this guy your friend

Don't fucking play it. If she's a manipulative bitch then she's not worth your time.
Yeah I gotta take that back. Don't act like men aren't stupid too, people are just ignorant.
I don't know how much longer I will be, told him this is the last time I'm going to let him do this before I stop associating with him because it's so stupid. He almost ended up being in my band but he has no motivation to practice, meanwhile the rest of our members are hella skilled, one of them is a solid guitarist and an excellent classically trained Viola player, bassist has been playing for maybe a year and he's better at guitar than this dude that's been playing for more than three.

He's now seeing a shrink, but I really don't know how much that will help. He's depressed, but, he has lots of friends that care about him, including me even though I'm being a dick, rich parents, like I mean two six figure salary rich parents, is in pretty good shape, a little big, but not really even chubby, he's cute too. I don't know man.

I talked to him and I realize his problems are that he craves attention, and more specifically, pity. Over what he won't tell me, because it doesn't exist. He's so fucking shallow. He just wants pussy.

>Just ask her out. She won't be surprised.
So if she apparently knows but still talks to me a lot does that mean I have an above 0 chance and its safe to stop dreading this

OP, it's not music, but I recommend Simon Amstell's standup. He talks a lot about fear of rejection, and it's pretty deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4mH6E0hMbI

this is basically /r9k/ personified

the fact that you haven't expressed your feelings just shows how much confidence you lack. Are you so lacking in friends that telling one girl how you feel affects your number of friends?
Girls want an alpha. So be an alpha and be confident. But really people want what they can't have. If she can have you (aka you expressing your undying devotion) then she won't want you

You always regret the choices you don't make OP.